Post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them. Part 2

Post girls you know and anons say what they would do to them. Part 2.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ldoYF3PtIVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nitrogen

Gangbang with BBC.

Rip that dress off and fuck her holes raw.

Hair message her until she falls asleep in my lap. I'm a loser for girls with curls like her.

She likes anal

Public use by the homeless.

Gangrape by the homeless.

>Gangrape by the homeless.

spread her cheeks and ram my cock in her ass

Would take her out to a extravagant diner. We would have a romantic night out on the town.

Then I'll screw her brains out in my car and kick her naked ass out so she can walk home.

youtu.be/ldoYF3PtIVg

Rough anal with no lube.

meet her at a bar, ply her with spiked drinks, bundle her into my car, once home, dress her like a slut, taking lots of pics, in different states of undress, set up a camera, film her as i fuck her in each hole, using and abusing her hot tight body

>Rough anal with no lube.

keep on

Damn user does she have kik or snapchat? I wanna send her pictures of my 8" cock

Tied to a bed while I fuck her like the slut she is.
Make her take selfies while being fucked.

what do you think Sup Forums? she is a gymnast

Lynch

gonna post more of her for you then

Not that I know of

still in a mostly unconscious state, i'd manipulate her body into poses, several pillows under her to make her ass up, fucking her sweet pussy as she lays there, spreading her ass cheeks wide, seeing her little hole, fingering it roughly, slight whimpers from her mouth as she's fucked and explored

Do mine.

>extravagant
>diner

One and only one

Toilets in a seedy bar, girl on the right tie her up inbetween urinals on her knees with her thighs spread. Shove a squirty bottle of hand soap inside her pussy so after cumming / pissing in her exposed mouth you can slap her twat to get soap to wash your hands.

Girl on left will be on her hands and knees with a toilet brush in her mouth cleaning the cubicle toilets, she keeps her ass high in the air for fucking and cumming inside. If she drops the toilet brush or lowers her ass she gets her pussy tazed.

Anybody? :)

would Sup Forums fuck my friend?

She got kik?

None of them have kik, why?

Damn shame. She looks like an amazing cocksucking whore though

She's got a lovely body, I'd love to just rip that dress from her and tie her up. I'd tape her pussy off, because we won't be needing that. Spend some time fucking her face, just for lube. Then go and stretch her ass a bit with my fingers and such, then it's time for a rough ass fuck. She'd scream and holler and it would hurt so bad. I'd cum deep, deep in her ass.

Oh you got me there. I meant dinner.

It's cool dude

;)

really wanna fuck her from behind pulling her hair back tightly, using both her pussy and see, while pushing my hand down her top pulling those tits out, really slamming deep into her slapping her ass, then those lips are gonna have to get around my cock

Always fun to send them cock pics

They don't seem too popular, noone is replying to them :(

Slow night in general. Damn shame though.

Holding her at gunpoint, take into the kitchen and force her to deepthroat various items: wine bottles, bananas, ketchup bottles. All the while she has to rub her pussy with a stick of butter as lube.

Then when satisfied, tie her to the table spread eagled and fuck all 3 of her holes with the hottest sauce I can find while squeezing it inside her until she's screaming. Cum over her face and plug her wholes with whatever I can find and leave her there

She's hiding 34DD tits under those clothes, what would you do to my wife?

lay her right back on that bed, pulling up that dress, and those panties down, fucking her before her dress is off, tugging it up and over head.... groping her tits, pinching her nipples, pulling her legs up and grabbing her ass, fingering it as she looks at me, fucking her so wild the bed creaks and slams against the wall, picking her up move her facing away from me, but side on to a mirror so she can watch as i fuck her ass, which needs filling with cum, she gets a reward of sucking my cock clean after

Maybe you can make up a story if you like 'em ;)

Can you try these 3 chicks? :)

start off with her sucking my cock, she'd look good taking it in, hand wound in her hair to pull her deeper, i wanna hear her choke on it, then between those tits as she gasps for air, those sexy tits being mauled, nipples pulled, as she squirms, then fuck her hard from behind spanking her ass til red on every thrust, if you're watching then her tits look great doggy swinging away as she's ploughed, pushing a finger in her ass as she's fucked, feels tight and good......

Spike her drink with just enough that she loses the most part of her strength but is still fully aware.

Take her over to the wine fridge, push her onto her knees and stuff her mouth full of those red napkins. Then push her head into the fridge and let customers take turns fucking both her holes with lubed up bottles of prosecco.

how about this queer cutie?

Gangrape by everyone on the beach.

Dreadfully sorry, I am not that apt at writing stories, I'm better at just sexting them up etc.

come on, be rough

Fuuuuuck yes

more of her?

Fucked by mountain men.

>puñeta

pump her and dump her. All i need is her milk

Tie her legs straightened and spread standing up. With her body from her waist leant forward so her tits are dangling freely.

Set her up a t a public art exhibition, visitors are handed iphone cables and take turns mercilessly whipping her tits.

At the end of the session guests have to tidy their cables away by placing one end up in her pussy with the other end dangling out for the next user to pull and use.

Anyone?;)

Gf

Marry her

Fucked rough and hard in front of that mirror.