Convince me not to vote for Hillary Clinton

Convince me not to vote for Hillary Clinton
>protip: you probably can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM
youtube.com/watch?v=qCS6PbtbGmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never send a troublemaking woman to do a president's job.

I wouldn't try. Sup Forums needs more sensible folk

greatest of attempts mates but unfortunately..

1. bringing in Syrian refugees, attacks like in Europe begin happening in U.S.
2. More regime change in Middle East, like in Libya and Iraq.
3. High tax rates to pay for welfare programs.

You can't vote for someone who's in prison

Daily reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong

Go for it. Better than the orange retard

Well if you vote for Hillary Clinton that probably just means you don't care about corruption or you are too stupid to realize she is corrupt.

bruh Griffith is the root of all evil. fuck him

Gr8 b8 m8

You are correct

if you are not a 12 year old and actually have an attentions span; watch this and tell me if you still voting for her
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYRUOd_QoM

If she's elected, the USA will become a steaming pile of mud and goat shit.

>convince me to not be mentally retarded

Don't think you can cure stupid

I can't convince you to start using your brain obviously.. So no point OP. You are a faggot.

Being accused and convicted are two different things.

>Being accused and convicted are two different things.
Really now,
What was Hillary "convicted" of again?

and if you vote for klinton. your probably
a) a nigger who wants to keep driving his brand new Yukon Denali, while living in section 8 housing
b) one of the majority of millennials who is majoring in French literature and doesn't know left from right
c) a non-native citizen who would rather accept half the American dream, because even when Klinton cuts it in half, it will still be better than whatever backwater civilization you came from.
d) all of the above. which basically means you are a genetically upside down nigger femanon cuckold foreign child, belonging to the gene pool that is sending our beautiful human race backwards in evolution.

shes a woman

She's a women .

Just don't vote for anyone

NICE QUADS BUT YOU'RE STILL A FAGGOT

That pic would be a great point if liberals didn't come up with a oppression calculus chart on who to prioritize the "victim" of society. Islam is an obvious choice over gays. They also think Islam is a race, so disagreeing with their beliefs is racism and bigotry.

>If she's elected, the USA will become a steaming pile of mud and goat shit.

Since we're at the top of the piles of shit for happy people, just what does that make your country?

And if you're a US citizen and you can't find happiness, what is the reason for your misery?

What is holding you back from attaining your dreams?

The difference is there is definitive proof of Hillarys wrong doings.

Ok before "Thread has been pruned or deleted"
You must understand that Hillary Rodham Clinton is a better option than Donald Trump. Trump is a neo-fascist man-child with truly destructive policy and a world outlook that only alt-right trolls would endorse. Anyone else supporting Trump is doing it out of pure stupidity or spite of Hillary. Shillary herself is 110% establishment, a corrupt corporatist center-right "liberal" Democrat. She wants to raise your middle class taxes while cutting those of the rich. She will basically be 4 years of Obama, but farther to the right. Her and her husband have taken in about $3 billion if you add up contributions to all of their campaigns and foundations. This means they may very well be the most corrupt people in human history. On top of this, the number of times cash has changed her policy positions is disgusting. This has happened with war, healthcare, regulation of business, for fucks sake even social issues. She's a career corrupt politician and a megalomaniac who wants to rule the most powerful country. She's nothing but a puppet of corporations and the establishment. Same for her shitty VP. If you disagree with the facts I've just laid out, you should do some research. Super liberal talking by the way. Let the shitstorm commence.

>yfw you can write in Bernie at election time

Or I'm just a middle age, middle class white man, who has an IQ higher than my shirt size, Unlike the trump sheep who hear what they want to hear.

She's a woman

Don't forget bill Clinton flew to that island at least 26 times

>neo-fascist
how?

Speechless and brainless. I wish Trump had BOTH of those qualities.

Trump is the same on welfare

Samefag here
Realized I forgot to throw in that the bitch is pro-war in basically every situation (has never been against a war) AND should be in jail right now. Fucking Comey walks out on the damn stage and tells the world that anyone with a fucking toaster could hack into that email server she had built into her house, and our enemies could get whatever the fuck they want off of her information. She then tried to delete 33,000 emails, some of which were indeed top-secret information that was being exchanged on an insecure network.

Lel you are so stupid

Please Explain?

And here is the problem with Clinton supporters. They literally don't care about her flaws, lies, or even sensible discussions of other points of view. You guys are blind sheep who only will vote for her to say that you did.

>hurr durr i voted for a woman
>durrp i voted for someone who will stick up for niggers

People like you are a lost cause. I won't even try to debate your pathetic ass. I just hope that there are a larger majority of intelligent voters in this country than stupid fucking millennial faggots like you who would probably rather dress like a girl and paint their nails than ask a girl out on a date.

You and your kind are fucking faggots, and the scourge of modern day society.

Nigger he's anti free-speech, he's a tempermental child prone to fucking tantrums, thinks he will have WAY more power as President than in reality, and my favorite: Wants to trample freedom of religion by upping surveillance of all muslims and banning them from the country. Throw on top of that his proposal to deport and or destroy anyone he calls the enemy of Americans (Mexicans, ISIS) and blames all of the problems in the country on those groups. Fascism 101 right there.

Conviction

Good argument you stupid piece of shit.

Do us all a favor and start doing shots of whatever your mommy keeps under the sink.

Why is she having celebrities speak the DNC? Literally what the fuck do they have to do with politics expect stand up their and be a figure to attract more attention to a terrible candidate.

Oh, how the trumpies twist the english language.
>definitive proof
I asked "what was she CONVICTED of"
Not what you blindass orange hitler followers "believe"

No u

kek

I never said i was a Trump supporter, also the director of the FBI said without a doubt Hillary mishandled Classified Information. What more do you need?

Convicted means she was charged. Nice attempt to twist the wording but there is difffinitive proof. It is clear that she did wrong, this is like you libtards saying there is deffinitive proof that Michael Brown was murdered. Yet the ifficer was not charged. Troll harder.

Taken right out of the Trump speech handbook.
Up next:
I'm rubber, your glue...

let me restart. why do you support klinton?
give me facts. details. reasons. morals. ethics. history. get into her vagina, pull out all the reasons why a cuck like you would support her.

>What more do you need?
The "conviction" cited here:

so, you're voting for trump because he has no flaws, right? or, you would if you were old enough to vote, right?

Shes a woman

>Unlike the trump sheep who hear what they want to hear.

Like, we want to hear our leaders speak intellectually honestly about Islam. Is that too much to ask?

Donald trump might be an unrivaled dunderhead on every issue but this one.

He might be a dunderhead, but we need to wait and see.

Islam is the issue of our time, and he at least gets this question right, whereas the others are in stupid country.

If you want to see how quickly a country can be leveled, just fail to name the problem of Islam.

What you fail to see, like all of her supporters, is that "conviction" and "crime" are no longer hand in hand in this country, thanks to Democrats. She broke the law, the FBI director stated she broke the law, and she lied under oath. All of which are proven facts.

The fact that she wasnt convicted says more about her corruption and the depths of corruption that are directed by the Obama administration in this country try. Go ahead and pretend she gives a fuck about your well-being. It's your own funeral.

I just can't wait to see her lose fair and square to someone like trump, even despite all of her manipulation, bribery, and corruption. Then what will you faggots have to show for it?

Millennial Democrats are nothing better than in-your-face Christians. Go ahead, try and dispute that statement.

This is now a harambe thread A

and trump is the savior.. lmfao

You are one dull motherfucker, Being accused of something doesn't make you guilty of it. But when the FBI (who did an extensive investigation) says without a doubt Hillary Clinton mishandled Classified information, and broke laws. Then yea i would say shes guilty.

Every single time President Obama commits the sin of omission when it comes to a terrorist act, it become more and more galling.

President Obama has said "no refugee has ever gone to ISIS to fight", which is just a lie, because Somali refugees in Wisconsin have done just that.

We're tired of being lied to.

Hillary Clinton is a rapist.

See, none of you retards actually want her to win, you all just don't want to vote for trump. Both of these candidates suck, but I'd rather see trump win and support the majority of my interests than have that cunt in office and give more of my money to niggers, spics, and illegals.

youtube.com/watch?v=qCS6PbtbGmA

Gary Johnson 2016
#GaryJohnson2016

No point in giving reasons to a mental midget who has to throw "cuck" and "vagina" into a political discussion.
Sorry your not old enough to say those words in front of mommy

If Gary Johnson had a shot of winning, i would without a doubt vote for him over Hillary or Trump.

>Clinton
>Trump
>Johnson
Can you fags wise up and vote Jill Stein 2016?

Hillary Clinton seems to think the feelings of muslims is more important than actual terrorism committed by muslims.

Her priorities are backwards and incompatible with a strong secure country. She is incapable of even naming the problem.

She lies about the numbers of Islamophobic attacks (info that comes from CAIR), which is mostly made up bullshit. You can research the number of Islamic "hate crimes" yourself.

She's a cunt that even gives creedance to the BLM movement and calls Mike Brown a victim of racism.

She's a fucking idiot that doesn't represent the good people of this country.

she needs to be kept away from governance.

Jill Stein hasn't even been trying.

If you think you shouldn't vote for him because he won't win, you are 60% of the reason he won't win.

This.

She's been campaigning nigga
She's been as active in the political sphere as the establishment media will allow. She's still trying RN to get on all 50 state ballots.

no listen here you fucking nigger. maybe its about damn time you went back to history class. the puritans and pilgrims came here for religious freedom regarding Christianity you cuck. it wasn't so fucking sand niggers would be walking around here sticking their ass in the air facing mecca before they committed jihad. so if it goes back to being a Christian country then fuck yea. if it turns out to be a fascist dictatorship like hitler's regime so the fuck what. at most he would just recreate isolationist Christian America, which by the way, was our fucking golden age you shit for brains.
for fucks sake, back then no one would step on an American flag, damn well not no nigger, because theyd be beat to fuckin death and thrown down a river like that nigger Emmett till who whistled at a white woman.

Hillary Clinton said "Islamic hate crimes plays right into the terrorists hands"

She's either implying that every single muslim is teetering on edge of jihad, and we need to tiptoe around them (in which case we should be talking about nothing else),

OR, she's insulting every single peaceful muslim that is trying to reform Islam.

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
im 100 percent nigger

Im just waiting for the general election and to see how he polls before i decide to cast my vote. If its one week before i vote and Gary Johnson is polling very low then i wont vote for him.

bruh this aint a fucking political discussion. its an argument with a half wit nigger femanon who gets butthurt when someone insults him. how do this make you feel, " NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER."

your in fucking Sup Forums for crying out loud.

answer the fucking question, unless you don't have fucking reasons you shit for brains millenial

What are the chances there will be christian refugees that could turn into Jihadists? Zero.

Finding out what someone's theological commitments are before they come over is of huge value.

>What you fail to see, like all of her supporters, is that "conviction" and "crime" are no longer hand in hand in this country, thanks to Democrats.

So only the Democrats break the law?
Again, You are like a teen in love: BLIND

>The fact that she wasnt convicted says more about her corruption and the depths of corruption that are directed by the Obama administration in this country try.
Again Only the dems? Really are you this new to politics?

>Go ahead and pretend she gives a fuck about your well-being. It's your own funeral
NO politician (Trump is now included) gives a fuck about anyone. I'm just choosing the one who at least won't start WWIII
>I just can't wait to see her lose fair and square to someone like trump, even despite all of her manipulation, bribery, and corruption. Then what will you faggots have to show for it?

Trump win, now thats some funny shit right there
>Millennial Democrats are nothing better than in-your-face Christians. Go ahead, try and dispute that statement.

I won't. And I'm not one either

Hopefully WHEN you have to face a jury, they have your train of "thought"

Well, my eyes have now been raped, thanks.
Still voting for her tho

Oh baby talk dirty to me
You do know that this was the world's first secular nation right? Basically what made us great in the first place right? This is not a christian country.Tell me PRECISELY when we had a Christian Isolationist america, and just how good it was.

A bitch is the natural successor to the nig-noggedy Barack.
And the Merkel, May, Clinton triumverate will produce a generalized suck that has yet to be experienced in all of history.
There will be winners and losers in this unpleasantness. Few winners, tho, will emerge from the overall effects of submissiveness..

Go back and read what I just said

I'm sorry you half wit, we have more than enough problems right now to solve internally. why on earth would you even entertain the idea of putting resources into that venture. I'm sorry but isolation is the way to go. close the gates.

no sir. the mongols were a secular nation long before england even began to colonize.

>answer the fucking question, unless you don't have fucking reasons.
Whats the point? I'm in Sup Forums REMEMBER.
So I'll just yell ORANGE HITLER< ORANGE HITLER CHEETO FINGER

>you shit for brains millenial
you say BRUH, I'm the millenial?

Go to bed JR

and let me add to that, with a few things that should remind you why this WAS a Christian nation.

the pledge of allegiance
the oath of office
THE FUCKING DOLLAR BILL

OP Why don't you convince me that the really cringing conspiracy theories about Clinton stealing the election, destroying evidence and lying before Congress are true?

Come on, it can't be that hard to prove it if it's so obvious?

As a woman I'd like to tell you why I'm voting for Hillary Clinton. I know, I know, I understand that she's a liar and a criminal and controlled by the globalist bankers that have destroyed the economy but hear me out: I'm a woman and she's also a woman.

..... now I know what you are. your one of those based middle aged white males. except your a nigger inside. you claim middle class but you accept government assistance. fuck you.

Funded by the same country that did 9/11. Why are saudi arabia funding her? We just don't know.

>no timestamp
>no tits

GTFO

this, I get.

>thinks saudi arabia is funding the clinton campaign

kek

woman = "of man" bitch submit

she is not using girlness as an advantage and or attention so GTFO newfag

This sexist double standard on Sup Forums is why #ImWithHer

Why don't you post your timestamped tits fatboy?