/heem/

old thread bing
twitter
youtube

ufc 201 embedded youtube.com/watch?v=ZMmeFAJwWcE

theres some fights on saturday, watch em or dont

Other urls found in this thread:

markhunt.tv/mark-hunt-asks-all-fighters-in-favour-of-an-association-to-contact-him-immediately/
vocaroo.com/i/s0wTni9wYZmH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Glass jaw.

schaub sucks donkey dick

schaub is a faggot

>Mark Hunt Calls For Fighters Association And Says He Is The Man To Lead It
>markhunt.tv/mark-hunt-asks-all-fighters-in-favour-of-an-association-to-contact-him-immediately/

Schaub uses reddit.

Doing God's work, boys, well done

Schaub is a piece of shit bitch. Piana Rulez!

all memes aside, I hope this roided out tard gets heemed bad

Schuab is fucking done for.

seriously why does brian stanns head look like a poorly rendered playstation 1 polygon chracter

Crisp smooth movement

Schaub has been knocked out many times..

Can anyone else help prove this for me?

I mean Piana. Schaub's whatever but I like Piana less. Really hope he steps up and gets knocked out bad. Getting choked out would be funny too but it gives the ref more room to stop it before he goes out.

>i hope this roided out tard gets heemed bad
>implying the all natty all american uses steroids

>>mfw overeem got KOd by a LHW

fukken heem'd

You said roided one though..

Piana is NATTY

>mfw Hunto got KOd by a welterweight

is he fighting someone?

Jones is still ducking Hamill

/heem/ needs an open weight team tournament, schaub posters vs rich posters. Winning team becomes the undisputed /heem/ mascot.

>schaub
>rich

neither

Angela Hill?

no its literally some random african woman lol

Supposedly he will fight some guy named Damon T. Dana

Bet she could make Ronda cry

Rwanda Rousey

There's only one rich poster, maybe two though

Lawler > Brown > Thompson

PREMIER

Make that 3 goddammit

>EUGENE, YOU, are an ALPHA KEK

vocaroo.com/i/s0wTni9wYZmH

Who /SCHEVCHENKO/ here?

Also reminder Tyron Woodley can very easily become the next WW Champ, god help us

Shael podcast is up lads.

Just heard Maia vs Condit is now the main event for a UFC on Fox event? So does that mean its a 5 rounder? Even with Condit's shit TDD, i think he has a path to victory with a 5 rounder, if he can gas Maia, and prevent Maia from getting the takedowns, Condit could win in rd 4 or rd 5

I think Maia has more ways to win, but he's exploitable

Listening to Kid Nate taking his place as the GOAT MMA journalist, sorry not sorry

5 rounder, I see Condit finishing it in those later rounds

I think the actual real key here is how safe Condit is going to play it on the ground, especially while in guard

Who is the LeBron James of Women's Bantam weight?

Obviously Holly if she makes a comeback for the title and wins.

thats KING NATE to you

>i dont enjoy listening to the premier minds of MMA muse about life

>Oxbow isn't my favorite alternative band

>King Nate isn't MMA's most gifted journalist alongside Luke Thomas

>Eugene Robinson isn't one of the PREMIER minds of MMA and musings about life in general

ronda until she lost

Just another Maia VS. Matt Brown fight

He changed back to Kid again, brother

The madman has returned to his old roots, white people on pooicide watch

Condit probably wins over 5. Maia's cardio is his achilles heel and Condit is going to through the kitchen sink at him.

Who are some of the best "technical brawlers"?

THIS is why I come to /heem/

Rory

noice

Are you that MMA coach with a bunch of .webms?

Did you learn how to make your own or did you just save a rename that one?

Malki is lying as per usual on Shael's podcast and comparing USADA's treatment of Jones to rape. He says Jones popped because he took something orally that he didn't understand. He just said that Yolo Romero didn't cheat.

Matt Brown is probably up there

Why'd he take it if he didn't understand it? Is he like a dog that goes around licking things out of curiosity?

That fucker is such a slimeball, I could tell from the first time I ever saw him appear he was just another sleazy heeby assyrian type

Tony Ferguson

>he took something orally that he didn't understand

I wouldn't let this excuse slide for a 4 year old, why should I let it slide for a grown 28 year old athlete?

Not a MMA coach, I am a Highschool wrestling coach and judo black belt, I ask some of the bad ass webm makers from Australia on here and some of the random REQUEST threads on /wsg/ for some of my request,

Malki is using Yoel to say that Jon would never cheat. He says Jon would never lie to him. Malki has sent the "tainted supplement" to USADA and says that USADA has already acquired the same lot from the manufacturer.

Rory is not a brawler at all

>AHHH IT'S NOT WORKING EDMOND!

Browne has zero heart, what a fucking shithouse fighter

He's been in a lot of brawls

Not willingly

okay

Fair enough

who?

dangerous thing to say, friend, i ask you to refrain from such heretic speak in the future

maybe but there was no way he was going to get up from Cain's leg ride, i don't have the webm's from the stand up where Cain was dominating but even after the sequence fromno way Brown was going to get out of Cain's turk leg ride

post takedowns

Is this Mihailovic guy any good?

Seems like a tough dude to me and I feel like he could end all cuck memes and remove Ngannou for good

>dat coleman roid rage

Ngannou is too big and too black for him

ngannou is gonna take his head off m8, believe you me

trips like this get me hard

why only americans and aussies post in this thread

thats some good points there

I secretly wish for this so the cuckposting will continue for some time(not that I am a cuck or anything btw)

Its just beautiful when big black guys knock out European dudes

americans are sleepy

Those lift up hip tosses are stuff you only see in videogames. What is that move called exactly? Or who are the competitors? I am autistic and need to label all my webms.

shut up

Cuck

>the amount of times I've heard the words "for MMA" come out of Edgy's mouth
>the amount of times he and Rogan have called a gi a bathrobe or talked about how no one on the street wears clothes as big as a gi(which implies they think it's important that jiu jitsu be effective in real life fights)

>Edgy says "Fight!"
>the """""""""""fight"""""""""" begins with the "champion" sitting on his butt and scooting back and forth on a perfectly smooth surface( just like he'd be able to on the streets!xxD:)

what cuckposting? nobody is posting ngannou memes this time around

its all about the black beast now, sheeeeeeit

this is so uncomfy