New REKT thread

New REKT thread
Last one hit page limit

POST LIMIT*

>Update

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

All 3 of them went for sucker punches, nigs have no honour.

KEK

Take it and leave

This is why a good cop is a dead cop.

I like thicc ass

>What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys?
They are psychopaths. When they don't get satisfied with posting dead people mutilated in the most horrific ways in here anymore they will become serial killers.

nah, it's just fascinating

omg op.. so you made a NEW rekt thread for us all? jesus fucking christ you are a saint amongst the gods, for truly thinking of others first.

what

is that keem?

>this

nice >x3 23
do you want anything from steam must prove its you tho.

he dindu nuffin

wtf that dude is like 3 feet tall, was all that really necessary

He still probably got up and put his hands out like "watch out for bikers, you cage-driver"

what a fucking retard.

SAUCE

ooo thats bad ass

than the train**

Why didn't it come out the other cheek?

you're going to post the same things in every thread?

/r/oddlysatisfying

............. a new challenge

rubber bullets are no fun

What happened there?

No prob.

aliens

Even aliens dislike cops

wrong forum

im guessing flare gun?

Brutal

femoral artery

brutal

topkek, that first blow seemd like he was cutting his throat

info?

Cop didn't react like it was a gun at all though. Gets bright under the car first too.

niggers gonna nig

wait what did he just use a death laser on him?

Daaaaaaamn man, that's a fucking tank, heavy AF fists. Good on him

He curved the bullet by moving the pistol whilst shooting

People like you must live such sheltered lives. You obviously have absolutely no understanding of human nature.

Basically this. Things we don't see every day entertain us because we will do anything to try to escape this mundane robotic existence for 5 fucking seconds.

he shouldnt have resisted

did he died

lost

wonderful!!

>>all other REKTs
already seen many times on Sup Forums

kek sauce?

This guy gets it.

Lol he lived. You can see him starting to stand up and the end of the video

What happened?

more likely sociopaths