Loli bot test user here. Let's get an actual thread started while I wait for more data samples

Loli bot test user here. Let's get an actual thread started while I wait for more data samples.

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/227/
nhentai.net/g/93888/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/227/

well, the doujins are not bad, but it won't stop people from continue with the thread

New record time. 40 Seconds. This brings the average down to around 2.94 minutes

I know. I just wanna know who or what is behind these bots and why their response times are so inconsistent.

that's what I wanted to hear

i think it's a script that runs all x minutes. it depends on the time you start the thread how fast the bot will respond

The creator has no fuxking clue whats going on.

What do you mean runs all x minutes? And I'm not seeing any correlation from the bot response speed to the time of when I start the thread. Yet.

>run 10 minute timer
>check catalog
>if thread has keyword 'loli':
>>get random image
>>get random link to shitty website
>>solve captcha
>>post
>????
>cancer

i mean there is a script that runs all - let's say 3 minutes - and checks the DB for the keyword "loli" in the respective table. if it finds it, it adds a reply.

That would make a lot more sense. No idea why I didn't think of that before. Thanks.

I saw the word bot and my ears perked. Just an fyi, there is a 4chins api for polling thread titles, I wrote one into the shota bot. No DB though, it just polls every 5 minutes and looks for keywords, but it can scan any board

why is he cumming blood?

anyone know the loli doujin where a fat loser nerd is "dead" and he fucks little girls in a mall or something it's called something like the world where everybody thinks your dead

kek

GUYS PLEASE HELP

He ends up being alone because nobody can see him and he gets to fuck schoolgirls anytime without them noticing. it's so hot please help!!!

I sadly don't know it, but it sounds interesting

because they don't f5f5f5f5f5f5 the catalog every second? just once every 5 minutes or something, so depending when the thread pops up you'll get different response time, up to 5m + post time.

obviously.

any good loli vids/ games links?

that's a cool thing. git repo? i think in can not post though?

why would you fuck a little girls butt when her pussy is right there?

yes it's fucking weird but oddly satisfying. he's a huge fat beta pervert who upskirted some chicks in the beginning but ends up "dying" and a little loli grants him the ability to basically fuck and touch anyone he wants but he chooses little schoolgirls obviously because they are better and yes... it's good.

Because her asshole is much less likely to tear in a way that requires hospitalization and awkward explanations that result in jail time.

Do you even underage rape?

This?
nhentai.net/g/93888/

Theres a sequel too, with a fat guy.

I need to move it to a non-doxable spot first. Though the script can be run standalone from the command line, it's intended to be used with the rest of the bot

more like this loli master

meh, no risk no fun. Also impregnating lolis is a miracle of the universe

YES!! THANK YOU!!!!! THAT IS IT. OP THIS IS IT. YOU ARE A GOD!!!!

An ass can tear too if she is 12-14.

No problem, literally just typed "lolicon invisible english" on nhentai. Gotta use thise keywords bro.

im sorry i will do this next time

Shit is silly. I mean no one can notice him but they don't notice the girls in lewd positions? This is triggering but still hot.

Before that and after that too. It's a matter of loosening it with play and lots and lots of lube. In the beginning anyways.

that pantsu version is superior, actually