So many girls out there, i have many dating apps, tinder, okcupid, pof, meowchat...

so many girls out there, i have many dating apps, tinder, okcupid, pof, meowchat, badoo and work a job where im surrounded by girls daily, i have a really kind personality but i just lack the looks i think, im 6'6 tall dark brown hair, brown eyes and on the chubby side. is it my chubbiness which stops girls? if so why do i see fat fucks with hot qt 3.14 gfs and i don't have shit.

give me advice lads, is losing weight really going to fix the problem or am i just unlucky with girls?

post a pic of yourself

what the other guy said

go to reddit.com/r/theredpill if you want to get girls. You will need to lose weight and put in effort but it's all about living as best as possible as well as getting girls.

Shit works though.

that i won't do

imagine this: 6'6, dark brown hair, no facial hair, kinda big glasses with big lenses (maybe thats a problem cause i think i look a lot better without but people have different opinions, idk if theyre just being nice) and i wear black jeans with grey / black hoodies and converse shoes

not enough details

Have you tried talking to them?

yeah but it's usually about work, like all my life if i've said something that isn't about work and ask about other things i always think girls think it's creepy or something, i mean that's probably cause i've only dated girls who have being stuck up as fuck

I've had my share of girls, and from what I gathered, girls like short little 5'2 girly men. My best guess for this is so they can freely be cunts without fear of being beaten to death. There are very few women in this world. Women like big burly hairy guys. Look for women user.

sounds kinda basic and ugly

Let me ask you this;
If there was a girl version of you, would she date you?

so what you're a practicly a fat guy with classes being scared to talk about any good topics with girls

how do you decipher which girl is a cunt and which aren't?

like from what i've gathered i think all girls are just lying cunts eg: on their tinder profiles they will say how much they love a smart guy and don't care about looks and only whats on the inside but then why the fuck aren't i getting matches?

not OP, interesting way to see it.

well, i don't see why not, i'm cool to hang with and give great dick.

thats shit they have to say so they dont appear stuck up and bitchy

I'm fairly chubby, maybe about 220ish and only 6'0. 0 muscle cuz I never work out. Mediocre teeth too.

I get girls because I'm funny, have a job, am getting a PHD, and I'm very physically affectionate.

Make 'em laugh, be able to afford a decent date, cuddle 'em after fucking 'em.

but you're socially awkward and have no way to prove that to your female self

i don't think im socially awkward, i'm always the first person to start up conversation with anyone, i believe there is a difference between being socially awkward and not knowing when you draw the line in conversation.

that is what social awkwardness is, or at least a part of it, i guess there are more parts

maybe im just scared of rejection, like i'd find it so awkward if i started asking the girl questions about herself and she would then give that look of "oh god get this weirdo away from me". i'd beat myself up about it for the rest of the month.

The thing most 4chins don't realize is women need you to be outgoing 110% of the time. Every hour spent playing a video game or watching something is an hour they spend searching for mister right or mister great fuck

Be attractive.

It's literally this simple. It's like if you've ever learned to draw, there is a certain way an artist sees that allows them to create great, accurate , beautiful portrayals which comes with experience, you can't just be told it, you have to embody it. You have to try everything at your disposal.