TERROR REACHTED A LITTLE TOWN IN GERMANY CALLED ANSBCH

TERROR REACHTED A LITTLE TOWN IN GERMANY CALLED ANSBCH

Other urls found in this thread:

nordbayern.de/region/ansbach/burgermeisterin-explosion-in-ansbach-durch-sprengsatz-1.5369153
spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchen-polizei-nimmt-freund-des-amoklaeufers-fest-a-1104494.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First a machete attack and now an explosion. What's next? Fucking kamikazes?

nordbayern.de/region/ansbach/burgermeisterin-explosion-in-ansbach-durch-sprengsatz-1.5369153

>sandniggers blowing up Eurocucks
Just another day...

>kamikazes

What do you think suicide bombings are?

i wonder why ansbach. we have 45.000 inhabitants
are terrorists going rural now?

> Bavaria
> Germany
pick one

>Europe
Why not both?

My thoughts exactly..

Fucking earthlings killing each other.

It's syntax, man.

#dankefraumerkel

at least someone understands that shit. thank you.

yeah, ridiculous.

Fucking galactians. I didn't make you for this bullshit.

save us murica we are beinf killed by sandniggers... they would not be doing this if hitler was around as my grandfather said

nobody would be doing anything if that would have happened.

Fake and gay!
You fuckin amerifats Know nothing at all! This is the beginning of the franconian rebellion against the bavarian opressorsa
This was a bavarian Weißwursthaus that was blown away.
Free franconia!

maybe they want to make an example. Like nobody is save. even the shittiest town could be hit not only metropolises

It was a gas leak.
/thread

> save us murica
Steh auf und kämpfe, du Lappen!

Gas explodes without muslims...

du kleiner hund

It was just confirmed to be an explosive.

yeah i mean the ability to read i sometimes pretty necessary

the marked part says " it was not a gas explosion rather a bomb"

BREAKING NEWS

newfags can´t read news and claim to know everything

a sprengsatz! that sound like Eric & Dylan!
they loved to work with pipe bombs

Germany lets in millions of refugees.
You would assume that they would be left alone from jihad.

Terrorists attack.
Europe becomes more islamophobic.
Fuels hatred.
Europe divides to protect borders.
Terrorism wins.

Nothing confirmed yet fag.
Again: nothing confirmed yet.

Saupreiß

The mayor just confirmed it was a fucking IED. What else do you need?

Der bergermeister?!?

you must be baiting me mein freund.
im hungry so i take the bait

can you read? i mean honestly!

YES it is confirmed. fuck your left wing whore mother and go to sleep little muhamed

Ansbach is not bavaria, it's franconia!

Could be a cokehead like the mayor of Toronto.

Just saying.

>Europe divides to protect borders.
>Terrorism wins.

No, terrorism has the unintended effect of awakening stupid sandniggerworshipping EU.

Europeans should want to kill all Muslims, nuke Pakistan in a pre-emptive strike, and liquidate all cultural traitor (Islam is not a race) Euros who love Islam. We need wars, many wars, while the West has the military and tech advantage.

All sand nigger superstitions are gasworthy. Hitler got most of the kikes out of Europe, and the Muslims should come next. Christians aren't really religious any more it Europe, they are more of a tame pedophile social club and we need them to kill mud people.

Hitler and the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem saw eye to eye. Germans have long connections to Islamists, which is why they backed the Croats against Serbs.

Im.german
3Attacks.in 2 dass how.fucked.am.i

this, it's scary when you think about it

Same here in America, that little 5 year old girl that got raped by a recent Muslim migrant in Idaho.

Every fucking town over 10k has to take some.

You better shut the fuck up and accept your diversity too, boy.

The edge in this thread is something else. /pol eat your heart out.
Nice trips mein fuhrer.

Btw, the user who said that he knew the Munich shooter dude was arrested for not telling anyone about his friends' plans.

spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/muenchen-polizei-nimmt-freund-des-amoklaeufers-fest-a-1104494.html

Not very, piss poor efforts really.

you know what else is not confimed? i tell you

that 9/11 was a terrorattack
that the world is a globe

and of course

that energy equals mass multiplied by the speed of light squared

you must be new on earth mars boy

Somehow Islamic terrorism seems to produce pretty pathetic results so far.

>why they backed the Croats against Serbs

Croats are Catholic. Did you mean the Bosnians? There was once a Bosnian SS "Hanzar" Division.

It was a gas leak. The Nordbayern source you're using as an argument got posted well before anyone knew what was happening. Even the fucking police officers said in that article that they have no idea what is happening, they also only know there was an explosion.

Fucking retards

seriously. just take Munich as an example.

the guy looked kinda Arabic. it was confirmed that his parents came from Iran, so within a blink it was an islamic terror attack. No further investigat ion needed.

but that guy himself pointed out in his infamous conversation with another (!, because he was one too, you know) Bavarian that he was so fucking angry because he was always treated differently. That's what the media did with him as well saying he was a terrorist. exactly for that reason that poor guy went insane and out to kill people.

Thought exactly that. They'll hit big and popular sites. And also small towns, probably a shooting in a supermarket. So no one may feel safe anymore.

Not your freund schwulle.
Explosion in restaurant... oh shit must be terrorism.

I've seen Pastörs this evening. Can I send him to you? I don't want him, I don't need him. Little fucker.

na man. the major of ansbach is a pretty fuckable slut

goat fuckers are at it again?

#ansbach, give it your best shot Sup Forums : Wir schaffen das!

that user? was he here to tell everyone he knew him?

named carda seidel

Meanwhile, Angela Merckle is being spitroasted by nasty filthy 18 year old sandniggers.

I'd definitely explode in her.

you go fuck your goat yourself.

He was bullied by his mates at school and did a classic shooting. He had social anxieties etc. and reminds me of our brothers at /r9k/.

>1 dead

please stop making a thread everytime a person in yurop dies.

exactly! you got it.

however, in the media he was an islamic terrorist for a frecking long time just because his parents are from Iran. Now, why do you think was he bullied? He also mentioned being treated differently by authorities as well.

jap m8. for me especially. i live 2 min away from the detonation. helicopter flying around like shit. no sleep tonight

Comeon! If there was one thing Germans excelled at, it was ethnic cleansing on genocidal scales. You telling me you guys are too cucked take the helm again? Russia's doing it sort of.

No no no, thats far too rational for this board user.

I don't think because of his race. He attended a FOS in a ghetto-like area, so I guess his schoolmates were immigrants, too. Just a guess, though. About the authorities... he was a sandniggerish, he is likely to be discriminated against, true dat.

I'm afraid so.

>i wonder why ansbach. we have 45.000 inhabitants
>are terrorists going rural now?

Probably either some form of accident or not muslim terrists.

Neonazis have committed bombings in Germany as well as rocker groups.

try updating your source du hurensohn

I only saw a résumé of the thread on /r/Sup Forums. Can't confirm anything, sorry.

Yeah, we had some rocker vs rocker shootings, too. Or explosions in a rocker bar. I really hope that it's not an sandnigger attack. The far-right wing people are already masturbating because of the Reutlingen sandnigger machete killing.

Who knew? Trump posts on 4chin

hahahahah hurensohn

cmon go google that. not sure if you understand the definition

/thread

>Btw, the user who said that he knew the Munich shooter dude was arrested for not telling anyone about his friends' plans.

A Muslim is a disease organism. Pretend to be their friend. Hang out. Treat them normally but be ready to report them to the authorities before the wig out and kill you.

Muslims slaughter other Muslims with horny glee, check the news from Pakistan and the Middle East and take my word for nothing.

Every Mudslime in the West has people who know them. Don't isolate them so they can plan in secret, but do not mistake them for humans. Know them so when the time comes you can save yourself and your world.

Sup Forums could not be openly hosted in Mecca. Consider why. Even a niggernigger gansta is better than a Muslim, and Muslims enslaved Afroshitskins for slavery and for export. Islam is the enemy of secular freedom.

Not in Islamic countries! It's gathering speed in the West. Today life is peaceful.

There is also a US Military Base in Ansbach.

#urope Life matters

A Russo-German alliance to end their mutual sandnigger problem would be magnificent.

Maybe because of the US Military nearby?

I miss defending Germany from the Commies, and would happily return to defend it from Muslims.

I can't read nazi.

yeah. love going to shop in the barraks. they offer popeys chicken there.
fuck my anus was bleeding that night

#worthit

could be

than you shouldn´t claim knowing shit

>terrorism wins
eurocuck denial

just like obama saying fighting and stopping them will play into their hands

progressive psychosis has no limits

well done, thoughts like this lead the sun of muslims to run amok just recently in munich. go on, if you're into that. meet their guns personally, I'd say.

indeed

*son.

sorry.

By definition that reaction would have invoked what they want.

im from the city where the machete atk happend. Ask everything. REUTLINGEN

The perpetrator was the man who died.

>ANSBCH
ERROR: ADDITIONAL VOWELS REQUIRED

Yeah I was just there in May

I think it's time for germans to place Angela's head on a plate.

thats racist

I doubt Germany will let an armed US civilian light its domestic sandnigs up. Otherwise I've no objection. Sport hunting subhumans won't be permitted until the subhumans force the weak into the fight.

Muslims do what they do for fun, they do it among themselves, and the only cure is removal.

Notice the rapefugees are NOT fucking up Iceland? IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED THERE.

IS want to draw the West into war, but they forget we can shitcan all those stupid post-WWII rules if sufficiently provoked, and act as both sides did in WWII. We can wipe cities from the map with their populations. We can bomb infrastructure. We can kill so many so fast they cannot run.

I'm hoping for IS attacks on Russia. Putin is no pussy and should be a hero to us all (well, perhaps not Ukrainians but they don't matter).

Plates aren't racist, but one would keep that traitor sow's severed noggin from ruining the table.