Is Sup Forums prolife or prochoice?

Is Sup Forums prolife or prochoice?

Pro Abortion. The more, the better

Prolife

I'm prochoice

I'm Prolife cause peeps is lazy enough without literally killing their responsiblies

Sup Forums is OP is a fucking gay.

Won't people just be lazy with their children which is really the most dangerous thing ever for society?

I'm just asking a question.

religion = prolife
science = prochoice

Pro-life is a bullshit misnomer.

Fetuses are NOT alive. Period, end of story, no negotiation.

"Alive" is a complex biological term that is treated more or less as a constant test-state. It's not an arbitrary adjective to be handed out by numbskulls who feel strongly one way or the other.

There are 8 "requirements" that must be met simultaneously for a subject to be considered "alive". Zygotes don't have the full list until approximately the seventh month of gestation. It is around that time that they gain the eighth and final requirement, that being "homeostasis"--the ability to regulate complex systemwide functions from the "remote" CNS. UNTIL a fetus has it, it is not alive and describing it as alive is erroneous and counterscientific along the same lines as claiming that 1+1=4.

As for the "rights" we bestow on human beings, they don't apply until the zygote is a viable lifeform, therefore terminating its functions or removing it through the abortion process can NOT be legitimately referred to as homicide or murder of human life--because there IS no life being terminated, get it?

Furthermore, the "pro-life" side is almost exclusively religious--an institution that sides against science and progress too often to be sidebarred. If you want to throw your lot in with the homophobic, anti-evolution, climate change denying subhuman retards, that's your prerogative, but then you don't get to complain that your opinion isn't considered valid by those who actually understand what they're talking about.

Until a "baby" is a viable human lifeform and thus protected by commonwealth laws and established human rights (at around the 7th month of incubation) it is nothing more or less than an extension of the woman. A growth not too dissimilar to cancer. Because it is self-contained within the woman, it is ENTIRELY up to her whether she keeps it, removes it or anything else. It's her body. Abortion is nothing but a complex mole removal. Her. CHOICE.

Pro choice because the majority of abortions are done on niggers and liberals and the less of those running around the better.

Are you serious? Science doesn't have political ideology (well it's not supposed to).

Who wants an abortion?
You get an abortion! And you get an abortion!
We all get abortions!

this

Pro choice. I don't believe in gods or souls or any shit like that, so a fetus is literally JUST a bundle of cells. If you don't wanna raise a kid, kill the bundle of cells before it becomes a kid. It's no more murder than busting a nut and flushing it down the toilet.

>almost exclusively religious
lmao sure. feel free to keep buying into the:
a, Christians are evil, and
b, pro life is religious memes

Seconded

Pro Gary Johnson. 2016.

I believe abortions should man mandatory unless you make a great amount of money

Christians aren't evil. But they are very ignorant and often stupid when it comes to any subject that touches on science or logic.

There is a VERY significant gap in intellect, education level and IQ between religious people and nonreligious people. That gap is also WIDENING with time.

>babbies are cancer

let me try again
prolife = religious unscientific freedom hating nutjobs
prochoice = liberty founded under rationality and scientific findings

yes

Why do people even give a shit?

The only non Christian prolifers I have ever seen are either retarded chavs who just go on benefits and shit out 6 kids "becuz abortion is wrong" and grade A autists dating profiles you see in beta threads.

They are a resource-intensive growth within the body of the woman that alters her cellular structure considerably.

Babies are natural but they are not too dissimilar to cancer growths.

The difference between a weed and a flower is whether the landowner wants to grant it resources to keep it alive and growing through its various stages of development.

im prolife unless it's a bigger baby then kill it and the mom

Nigger*

pro-life. killing unborn babies is wrong. also if you're pro-choice, you're supporting the jews
>davidduke.com/the-abortion-industry-is-led-by-extremist-jews/

>David Ike
>An ex soccer player who thinks he was teleported to an ancient myan temple by aliens.

Your tinfoil hat is showing

>bigger
Your a dumb fucking nigger

pro-death or pro-subjugation?

I don't get it. Republicans are always like "let's deregulate" but when you try to deregulate abortion they shit their pants.

The Conundrum of the Modern, Braindead Conservative: How to make the government big enough to wage singleminded war in the Middle East yet small enough to fit neatly into women's uteruses?

>singleminded
It's at least doubleminded: Resources and religious conversion

Cant you just be honest and say that you feel its more important for those that are responsible for the child to decide if they are ready to have one, rather than someone else?

Dead babie jokes aside, no one has the right to tell someone else they cant have an abortion. Its none of their god damned business.

>can't you agree with me for the reasons I agree with me

>Its none of their god damned business.
Why do I feel like you're just the type of anarcho-libertarian to respond aggressively if someone mentions any sort of government restriction at all?

Do I have to be pro life or pro choice? Can't I be anti life? Or anti choice? I just hate everything.

still none ya business between that lady's legs bro

My mistake, I thought you were the poster trying to justify and sidestep the real factor in pro choice with that biology talk bullshit that no one actually believes.

I heard that line of reasoning occasionally in college, always super cringe-worthy.

God dammit now I'm linking the wrong post again.

No but a rape victim who's stuck with the fuckhead's seed growing in her should have a fucking choice!

>Is Sup Forums prolife or prochoice?

Neither. I'm Proabortion, in that I think it's hysterical to yank a fetus out of some bitches snatch.

Untill the fetus reaches the point in its development where it meets all the requirements of 'life' then abortion is fine. I say fine, I really mean has no moral implications or downsides. If a woman doesn't want to have to go through 9 months of carrying basically a parasite inside her then she shouldn't have to. This is not to mention the ~18 it takes to not fuck up a human.

Prolife.
The last thing my girl needs is yet another excuse to have something long and hard that isn't mine stuck deep within her vag.

Libertarian is correct, but government is extremely important for many things.

My viewpoint on social services is more liberal and my viewpoint on economic issues is more conservative. Being pro gun doesn't help either.

Mandatory abortions for stupid people and niggers; prochoice for everyone else.

that's David Icke, Not Dr. David Duke. Two completely different people, my friend.

So you're trading one big hard thing for another.

Sup Forums is pro-death.