msg to OP: THANKS FOR NEARLY RUINING MY HAND YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Don't do it, it makes mustard gas

Wait... for real?
Reverse search doesn't show anything

cum read dis niglets.

if someone does this they are an idiot

Please let this be bait, don't tell me you actually fell for that ancient meme

Nobody do this you WILL break your wrist

No you imbicile, he wouldn't be able to type if he actually did it. He'd be on the way to a fucking hospital.

*imbecile (I'm on my phone and the autocorrect on here is shit)

just did that, ty fag, this killed my thumb

Retards falling for this xd

OP here
Timestamp or gtfo

the absolute madman

like fish in a barrel

I actually did this. Nothing happened. Didn't even feel anything. I dunno what it's supposed to be doing but with me it does nothing...

Do it faster and hold your thumb tighter

it breaks your wrist

I believe it snaps a tendon if you do it hard enough

Dude I deathgripped my thumb and yanked it as far as I could go. Nothing.
I guess it's because I have this thing (no idea if it has a name) where my joints are super flexible. I can bend my fingers backwards and it looks like I broke them, but they're fine...

it's called being a freak of nature

Cool beans.

Smack the bottom of your wrist on the edge of a table as hard as you can, then. And grip with all your might.

Actually don't do that, you will fuck your wrist big time

Materials:
1. A few light bulbs (You're gonna mess up.)

2. Torch (one that will melt glass, radio shack single cylinder model.)

3. Gasoline 4. Liquid soap

5. Epoxy glue

1. Make a hole in the light bulb about half an inch below the metal part. (don't make it on the bottom, because if the seal you will make should break, the person/room you wanted to prank will notice the hole (the gasoline will drip on the floor.)

2. Now, carefully fill the light bulb about half full with gas, then the rest with soap (hold at an angle if you have to.) Now, use the epoxy glue and glue the hole.

3. Thirdly, take the epoxy glue and glue over the hole.

4. Finally, find a light socket and screw the bulb in. Turn in the lights to test, then screw other bulbs in to prank your friends.

it the best prank ever bro

Healthy maple syrup, sweetener for those overcoming a nicotine addiction;

Shopping List: 1 Bag of Chewing Tobacco (see note) 2 glass jars/bottles (Plastic will work too) a bandanna/handkerchief )

NOTE: The chew cannot be a "Mild" or "Extra Smooth" or flavored kind. It should be regular chewing tobacco.

Procedure: Put a wad of chew in one jar (or bottle as the case may be) and add just enough water to cover it. Cap the jar, shake it a couple times, and let sit overnight. In the morning, open the jar and place the bandanna over the mouth. Holding on to the bandanna as well as the jar, dump the contents into the other jar. The liquid will pass through the bandanna, and the wad will sit there. Separate the jar and the bandanna and squeeze the rest of the ball of chew through the bandanna to strain out the remaining liquid in the second jar. Discard the bandanna (with the ball of chew), first jar, and the gloves. You now have a jar containing nothing but nasty brown liquid. Sit this jar in the sun for several hours, or even all day if necessary. Over time, the water will evaporate out and the liquid will become more viscous. When it is at a consistency a little thinner than maple syrup, put it in a container (or use the jar you have) and store. Put in pancakes, or a few drops in coffee.

Kill yourself faggot

Epic fireworks with a nice green color;

Ingredients:
Bottle(Any size, any material)
Chlorine
Fondue fuel
BB's(Optionnal)

Directions: Just put chlorine and fondue fuel in equal parts in the bottle. If you want an effective bomb, you can put some BB's in it! Now seal the bottle and wait! It will take 2 mins. When it explode this will make a large BANG!!!

1) This is THE classic car fucker: Pour about a cup of suger in the gas tank of the car. It seizes up the engine, and the car dies.

2) This is fun with little dangerous damage: Remove the rubber blades from the windsheild wipers, and replace them with thumb tacks. They usually slide right into the track that the blades were in. When the victim turns on the wipers, heh...heh heh heh....HAHAHAHAHAHA

3) This will honestly BLOW THE THING UP: Take a small medicine bottle. Like the ones you get with a prescription drug. Not the locking ones, but the NON-child proof ones. Take one of those, and fill it with liquid Drano. Now, pop it into the gas tank of the offending vehicle. The gas eats away at the plastic bottle until the Drano leaks out... then BOOM! 4) This is sort of a variation of #1: But instead of using suger, try using those little styrofoam packing peanuts. They would be fun, since they mix with the gas, and the gas melts them into a thick gooey mess. I'm really not sure if this would just fill up the tank with SHIT, and the owner would have to refill the tank every 20 miles, or if it would actually get the stuff to the engine, in which case EVERYTHING would have to be replaced. The tank, the gas lines, the engine, everything. Fun either way.

Acabo de hacer la POST OP NADIE LO HACEN POR FAVOR No sé lo que hizo pero puedo YA NO HABLAR INGLÉS

This has got to be fake, right?

nope

water.. You use water not sugar.. How dense are u

Still have a hard time believing this....
You're serious, right? Not just pulling my leg?
>inb4 what a baby
I don't wanna die, dude

Actually, this seems like a great piece of advice. To end your enemies that is.

>how to: lose friends and several teeth

you wont you fucking pussy

inb4 and in-after mustard gas

did for me. not snapped but i got tendonitis. been like that almost six months. totally fucked my hand i use it as little as possible

I've seen this one aside actual legit ones, but if you still aren't sure, there are a shitton of smoke bomb youtube tutorials.

heres a grenade recipe as well faggot

heres somethng for mustard gas

1. Get some Gerbil Feed, or some other type of small rodent food, available at most any pet store.

2. Mash up the food pellets into a fine powder (about the consistancy of beach sand). The best way to do this is to put the pellets in a bag, and then beat the hell out of those bitches (pretend like they're Nancy Reagan for more fun!) with a hammer. If you live near a major highway, you can just scatter them around, and then come by later with a shovel.

3. Put this powder into a jar (Jiff Peanut Butter jars work best, but Peter Pan will do just fine). Get some model glue, the kind in tubes, and squirt out a bunch of it into your hand. Spread it out evenly over all your fingers, and then stick your hands into the jar. Move your hands around a lot in the jar so that the glue is well mixed with the powder. Go into a spasm, this should shake all the glue off your hands.

4. Fill the rest of the jar up with gasoline(available at most any gas station.)

5. Put a long fuse into it. If you're brave (and a bit stupid), you can just drop a match into it.

6. Light the fuse if you put one in. If you dropped a match into it, then go to the nearest phone, dial "911" and tell the nice people that you have a large number of glass shards embedded in your lower body. An ambulance should be there soon.

how to make roofies

I believe "double jointed" is the description you're looking for

mdma recipe

I just wasn't sure if there were any potentially harmful chemical reactionslike the crystals pic. Jesus, calm down, dude

Another fun topic other then destroying cars is protecting them and their contents from pursuers. A diagram would fit only a few of the vehicles but this explantation should be under- stood by anybody at all handy with cars and trucks. First a hole is drilled in the exhaust manifold the size of the nozzle of a paint or plant sprayer. When the nozzle is welded in place a length of gas line is affixed to the nozzlw tube and fed into the driver's compartment. The gas line is then attached to the spary unit inside the driver's compartment under the dash. To use, the container is filled with castor oil, bought at any local grug store. Burned castor oil will blot out everything on the road behind you. A friend (of the author) tried this and just put in a few short squirts to see what it would do. The effect from his exhaust pipe was so wild it looked like a bomb had been dropped on the freeway. He was so startled he allowed himself to be pulled over by a cop and he almost got locked up for it. He could have gotten away if he had made a smokey run for it. it is the hot exhaust manifold which turns the castor oil into smoke. Smoke screens in war are made using this simple principle. Crank case oil to be thrown away is great for making smoke screens. It could also highlight the udea of recycling in your area. On the road, the smoke not only causes pursuers to slow down in order to see, but it causes panic among the other motorists on the road. This makes the police stop the chase as the trafic hazards are greater then your capture would be to them.

Someone explain the science of this to me.

it doesn't taste of vodka so she cant tell it is getting her hammered then you can hammer her

>tfw nobody likes my guides

At least tell me if you saved them as a .text...

Ohhh, so it's just an alcoholic drink. I thought there was some chemical reaction between the pop, Gatorade, and banana that made a roofie effect.

Alcohol make people drunk

>tfw double jointed

I'm immune to this sort of shit due to natural flexibility

Where you really that desperate for an orgasm...Wtf.

Summerfag acquired

This was surprisingly helpful.

If you want an instant orgasm, rub Bengay on your ball sac, not this stupid shit OP is trying to do to break your thumb

>being this new

it actually makes a poporana and makes you poperina

bleach and ammonia doesn't make mustard gas you uneducated faggot it makes chlorine gas pay attention in high school nigger.

>Implying people aren't dumb enough to put social networking before personal welfare.

if you're an underage fag who can't find alcohol
>1/4 cup corn meal
>1 cup four
>1/2 tsp baking powder
>1 tbsp sugar
>1/4 tbsp instant yeast
>pinch of salt
>5/4 cup hot water from the tap

mix that shit up put it in a mason jar, don't tighten the lid all the way (so gasses can escape as it ferments).

leave it for 12 to 24 hours in a warm place and make pancakes with it. you'll catch a decent buzz.

tfw you post a pretty decent recipe for cornbread muffins

Damn dude, that's cold.

Is this shit real? Anyone actually know?

Why? What's up with this one?

I've done this so many times and it has no effect. I pop my thumb constantly, does this remove the affect? Seriously stop being all retarded guys.

This makes pure nicotine, which is lethal in microgram doses. I suspect the guy posting this is an assassin or anarchist tbh, he's posting a lot of shady stuff

BasedAnon is based.

This shit is so cash. I've never came harder in my life when I tried this a few weeks ago for the first time. I do it nearly every day now.

Tmw mostly terroristic ideas

dis real??

Pure nicotine are used in insecticides.

heres an amazing life hack i found
it was quite fun for me and my family :)

English is the dominant language you dumb shit spic.

nice fuckin resolution you absolute sheep

good lawd i like this update

Fake

This is fucked up, fuck you.

You would have yo flick your rist down reLly hard for it to cause any real damage

how's prison?

cmon

u gotta chill mang

fuck waiting 4 4 hours...

or more likely Marfan's syndrome .. it effects connective tissue and is the cause of most double jointed abilities... its common in mild cases

box of baking soda

bottle of vinegar

small sharp rocks

1 baby food container

1ft long metal piping with caps for ends
what to do:
* cap one end of the pipe and fill about 1/3 with baking soda
* place 3 or 4 sharp rocks in the soda
* fill baby food jar with vinegar and cap
* place baby food jar carefully into the pipe
* cap the pipe
* throw the pipe as hard as you can on the ground on the side with the baking soda
* will explode in less than 5 minutes so get the hell out of there!

H Y P E R E X T E N S I V E
Y
P
E X T E N S I V E
R

gas+Styrofoam=napalm

Get a wire from anything that you want, such as a piece of shit lamp. You get a knife or wirer cutters and cut the cord of of the lamp or whatever. Now you have they main part of this fuse Blower. OK now once you have cut of the cord, you get the little wires inside of the cord and tie them together. There are two strands of wires on the cord. That is in the rubber. OK you will see these gold looking wires inside of the rubber. You wrap how ever many from each side of the cord. If you tie them all together you can blow out the power in the entire building. If you just tie on from each strand to- gether you will just blow the fuse.

You plug the cord into the wall and you will see a small explosion. That means that the wires in the cord have worked and the fuse is gone. You can do it more and more. To do it as many times as you want you have to cut down the wire everytime to get to more of the gold wires.

You tell me this like I didn't know that. Why else would you mix styrofoam and gas?