I beat the fuck out of my dog every night to remind him who the owner is

I beat the fuck out of my dog every night to remind him who the owner is.

After he was 3 months old, he never had a single accident, he doesn't chew on anything, bark at neighbors, jump on people or act like an asshole.

All of you fucking soft pussies who say "don't beat your dog" are wrong. My dog got the living shit beat out of him and is now a well trained and well behaved dog.

I never hit my dog and it's still better trained than yours, and it's literally retarded.

>it's literally retarded
Well there you go boy. My dog's not retarded at all.

Retarded dogs should be put to sleep.

Post pic of cutie dog.

That's a germ Sheperd right?

it's trained a whole lot better than your dog is.

who's the real animal here OP?

Retarded owners should be put to sleep (you).

Thats pretty edgy user have a (you)

Doubt it.

Please explain to me why you shouldn't hit a dog. They learn through discipline. They associate an action with pain and will stop doing it.

What are you supposed to do? Make a cute face and go "oh no, don't do that" while gently pushing them off of something you don't want them to jump on?

Jesus Christ, liberal America is so god damn pussy whipped.

ok...so?

it doesn't even react to other dogs.

my dog is #1

not saying a beat the shit out of my dog, but i got my first puppy back in February and he was a fucking cunt.
everyday hed shit in his cage, chew up my stuff and actually has chewed a whole right through my drywall to the laundry room.
so i went from only using verbals commands to using verbal commands with physical abuse when he would do bad things (smack his nose, smack his ass etc)

alot of people have a lot of shit to say especially when they dont even own a dog but from my expereince all dogs need to be raised differently and it also all comes down to personality clashing/territorial clashing.
if youre dog doesnt RESPECT YOU he sure as shit isnt gonna LISTEN TO YOU.

my mom beat the fucking shit out of me my whole life and so far i havent ended up in jail or on welfare.

that's fine, dogs are cunts

This. Especially with GSD dogs. It doesn't matter if you hit them or tell them what to do, if they don't see you as the pack leader, you will never teach them anything.

Also, abused dogs are the ones who end up in pounds that end up being adopted to homes and are scared to shit of everything. I adopted a husky who is terrified of other men. Some guy used to beat her senseless to try to teach her things. She will hide and whimper if there's another man in the room other than myself.

OP shouldn't have a dog, especially a GSD. It should be a felony to mistreat a breed like a GSD. They're such good fucking dogs and fiercely loyal.

Loyalty > fear
Your dog doesnt feel affection for you. You are a boss not a companion. If he sees you become weak, he will no longer respect you. Until the time comes when you no longer look after him, you are a food source and the punishment is just the means by which the food is acquired. Perhaps one day, he will snap as many beaten dogs do. Also dogs learn more through positive reinforcement as youve clearly shown, that the dog will take the beating for food, ergo the food (reward) is inherently more valuable than the negative stimulus is deterring.

DEATH TO ALL DOGS!

my pup is half husky half german shep, total gangster. hes only 8 months old and i dont even have to put a leash on him to take him to shit.
my favorite quality about him though is he never barks not even at other dogs

i had to actually train him to bark with treats, so now im more in control then ever hahah

There's better ways to train your dog that isn't animal cruelty, I just didn't train my puppy at all when she was a baby and let her chew on shit when she was teething so now she chews up literally fucking everything

>OP

you are just a animal abuser, you have no idea about dogs, you freak. Sage in all holes

My mom and dad never once punished me for anything. I found that the greater motivation for doing right was that I knew I did not want to disappoint them. It depends on the circumstances. However, even intuitively, you can already guess that if a person was beaten as a child (e.g by an alcoholic father or abusive older brother) they are more likely to become abusive themselves. That is just psychological fact. ALthough you may not be aware of it, you probably had some unconscious resentment towards your mom. For you, your behavior was curved and your resentment ceased (hopefully) again without your awareness. For others, the resentment is not as unconscious and can show up in their behavior later on in life.

>even intuitively
I actually find that quite counterintuitive. Someone who knows how unpleasant something would, to my intuitive sense, be less likely to inflict it on those they care about.

Psychological study shows my intuition to be wrong, which I accept, but it still doesn't seem intuitive.

Whats your point? My mom didnt hit me either and I never was in prison or on welfare. literally not an argument retard