Ask the child of two heroine addicts anything

Ask the child of two heroine addicts anything

Excuse me but it appears to me as you may be a rare femanon and the problem is I don't see tits.

Fuck, you caught me but no tits cause I tried hard not bring attention to it

Leave, pussy

Mm damn

take picture

your parents get hooked before or after your birth?

Put the year in the timestamp, dumbass

They were using before but my mom stayed clean while she was pregnant, my dad was also addicted to crystal meth ongoing too

have you ever drank heroin with ur parents? LOL!?!

So, how are things? Actually, what part of country do you live in? I bet it's the north. Northeast.

are you clean so far? your mom was clean during pregnancy so no withdrawal right?

Im clean although I have smoked weed a couple times

You got it, Born and raised in detroit but Im out west now with my dad

Things have gone to shit in the last couple of years though :/

I think most people under 30 these days have smoked weed at least once, you're prolly fine

How bad is it in Detroit? I don't really hang there unless I'm downtown for a Wings/Tigers game.
Did your parent's addiction cause financial problems growing up?
Do you feel like it withdrew you from a more "normal" lifestyle or has it not affected you much personally.
How'd you find out/how'd they justify it?

what's happened?

How old were you when you turned your first trick?

kek heroin is a northern problem
epidemic my ass

Detroits scary as fuck, my mom and dad would drive around neighborhoods for like entire days so I've seen a lot of it but they never let me go inside the houses, looks like a fucking warzone.

I moved a ton like 4 times a year, in and out of my grandparents house. I went to around 11 different elementary schools before i ended up staying with my grandparents

I'm a lot more cautious, i was very independent growing up because my parents could be neglectful physically (Food making, etc) but until i moved out of their custody i was fairly emotionally stable

I found out once I was adopted, we got evicted and I was staying at my grandparents and one day they dropped off the face of the earth for 2 weeks, and after my grandparents filed for abandonment i learned they were suing from that
before that all the stuff they did i thought wasnt that weird, its not like i ever found needles around my mom slept a lot and never worked

My dad had lost his arm in 2004, and last year hes been clean but he works as a granite polisher and he got fungus in his eye it had to be removed

and my mom overdosed last year a week after my 17th birthday

I'd also like to add that I was a dumb as fuck kid because my mom had been in rehab multiple times and it never really clicked that it was drugs because I wasnt really exposed to it, near the end of living with them though i suspected stuff

you seem bitter

How come you're with your dad now though? Is he clean or did something happen with your grandparents?

I always loved my mom and dad, and i lived with my grandparents for about 5 years but my grandpa is a functioning alcoholic narcisisst who's verbally abusive, micromanaging, screaming and cornering me. Every night when he got drunk he would make me sit and listen to lecture after lecture.
Calling me awful things, i became really depressed in high school because of them. I wasn't used to that because my mom and dad were actually pretty loving.
Before my mom passed she was my support system and I was considering suicide last summer and so I decided that when I was 18 I would go live with my dad because I couldnt live there

He's not doing hard drugs but he does take suboxone