Sup Forums likes to be edgy racists...

Sup Forums likes to be edgy racists, but forgets that one black man made more of a contribution to the world than every grotesque autist on this board put together.

Consider that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M
strawpoll.me/10826696/
astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/tupac.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah, he killed other blacks.

Contribution
Tupac
What exactly did he contribute? His music sucks dick

Lol / thread

he told stories with words that rhymed. don't forget this over-rated nigga was once a ballerina.
>contribution

Yeah, a real artist.

kek

OMG b is just so full of trolls these days nobody can seriously say that 2pac didnt affect all 9 billion people positively ficking idiots Haha!

He paid his taxes

He made kids idolize gangs and help raise the rate of black on black crime.

Sounds like a hero to me

He killed two cops

Ive donated 2000 dollars to charity and adopted 2 beautiful orphan girls fuck outta here

>OP is a nigger

Vanilla Ice was WAY more popular.

Shakespeare did that first

>Eminem

Fuck off cumskin, keep your ass in your shitty music genres

Kys op. Go love niggers elsewhere

no he wasnt xD how can u even say that hahahaha just cuz he copied ice cube doesnt mean that hes as cool as him retard!

>angrylesbian
youtube.com/watch?v=6hcSpSC8T0M

Op is pic related

Thread is bait

when will tbe tupac was good meme die? back in the day he wasnt rated

You better loose yourself in your mom's spaghetti. It's ready.

Jay z and biggie killed him because the illumanati didnt like his changes then jay z killed biggie and remixed who shot ya

Speaker Knockerz, 2pac, and Pimp C

tupac tried to bring the truth to u fedora wearing fat neckbeards with his songs lol but u just ignore the ghetto struggle so u can eat and stay inside and eat pringles all day lonc and drink coke all day long haha

I know it is but why not make a faggot happy
Imo they're feeding him already

Faggot, get on my level.

tupac was OKAY i guess but the fat guy was better i think

i feel u bro

Biggie?

Ok measterbaiter,

Pick 2pac b4 Neil Tyson while simultaneously not knowing anything good he did like opening his mansion to the homeless in L.A.

He was a rapist.

So is Sup Forums fat fucks like OP thinks we are?
strawpoll.me/10826696/

no, fat joe

Motherfuckin' right. "Ready to Die" is god-tier hip-hop

>beautiful orphan girls
>beautiful

Why did their parents ditch them then?

Oh that guy

wasn't that the dude who had jordan slides in prison or some shit

Ice-T master race

Pac was the biggest troll of all.

before he became the hardcore thug rapper he was another college stoner trying to change the world by writing poetry and shit

Thats when he realized the world could only ever see him as a nigger so he became the biggest nigger he could be. And the fucking world loved him for it.

Remember Fessenheim

GENIUS GZA

"which gaming role do you enjoy the most"

OP was right

He helped create the jew nigger revolution, changed and then was shot down by jay z and biggie

Basically this. What OP just said is the kind of shit a kid that just got into Tupac would say.

i dont really like rap but i think eminem is probably the best rapper cause i think hip hop is like poetry and he is really white like have you seen how hwite he is so he must be a really good raper!

word

yea i agree he doesnt just rap about drugs and money like lil wayne and drake hes white all rap is drugs and money

Their father passed away and the mom couldn't afford to take care of them and was a drug addict she had the grace to give them up so they could have a better life

Well you adopted two future criminals. If their parents were soulless enough to leave them at an orphanage, there's a good chance they have it in them also. You're not contributing to the world if your offsprings have bad genes. You just fucking up the world a little more.

Also charity is a fraud. If you want to help someone to put your money in a charity organisation just to feel better about yourself. How about actually helping your community. Ever done voluntary work? That's actually helping.

you probably listen to EDM

just a young guy out exploiting the system to make millions of dollars

Nah, quite the opposite actually. Romeo and Juliet is about love despite differences.

have u ever listened to eminems lyrics he speaks on his song BECAUSE then u would not say rap is is only about drugs and money cause he speaks about more than that thats why i think he is such a good ralper really

I like tupac's music, but he made close to fucking zero contributions to anything at all. waste of trips.

u are joking right now

>Black Man struggle

The black man struggles with himself because he is unable to understand that in order to make a country great you have to work EVERY DAY. They can't cope with that.

>stay inside and eat pringles all day lonc and drink coke all day long haha

Yeah that's way worse than killing your own kind because they wear a shirt that's a different color than yours. Oh and guess which group is the most affected by drug use? That's the black man struggle, he can't cope with his primitive urges because his own civilisation never bothered to. They rather suck on every ressources without giving back because, hey, we have a lot of money and stuff why not just give it to them right?

>cumskin

is that a white racial slur lol? ahahahaha
How is this going to offend anybody when they just start laughing. legit never heard anybody say that.

ITT: niggers gonna nig
/thread

And he did so before the age of 25.

No you illiterate faggot, I'm not joking right now.

You mean Jesus?

I donated to a children's hospital. And met the little girl whom i was donating too

thats not rly a good argument if u think about it cause tupac was actuanlly in prison for a bit or jail cause he didnt do his taxes properly so thats big big proof that it was just white polnice office trying to get him into jail so they can stage a rape

M&M is a no-talent lesbian-looking faggot with a rhyming dictionary. Which makes him stand out, because most rappers don't look like lesbians.

Did you rape her?

Please leave if you can't form a coherent sentence

He didn't do anything but be a nigger and get shot.

You have the fond memories because you were young then.

Spittin rhymes aint shit to the world yo. Or however your Ebonic language says it.

better a dicktionairy than a childrens nursery rhyme book *wink wink* "little vayne *wink*!!

why are u accusing me of having the WORST grammar when its not even that bad i think u just have problems mentally cause maybe u think homeschooled kids are automatically more stupid than public school kids i think u rlly just have mentally a problem so u cant remain stable like a horse HAHAHAHA anyways

First off, your grammar is a dead give away that you are uneducated.

Second they arrested him for taxes evasion because it's the only thing that they could prove thus making the investigation go further. That's how they were able to gather proofs that he killed those cops. Not only that but he did it out of blind rage at an ethnic group. Guess who's the racist now.

lol nerd using grammar and words like thus

i think u meant to reply to this comment not this but back to my original point it isnt a very clear to me if he went to jail cause of murder or cause he didnt put in his tax information but realistically it it was just a racist motife because if u think about its just that the cops in america are are just really racist becuz so many asian and people of oter colers are in jail

anyways PLEASE I HOPE U can stop derailning this thread now idiot i want to have a real discussions here about rap & tupac!!!

If you mean causing gang, black on black, black on white violence and influenced riots cause by misinformation is contributing more than any white person not doing that, then you're a total retard. Its not like you can help it since you're obviously a nigger, go back to jungle with that shit roody poo.

once AGAIN I dominate this discussions on this board becuz the white people dont want to negotiate with use becuz they think they will always rule but times are rlly chancing the yuth is waking up & more & more they want equality thatswhy u know hillary will get president becuz nobody will vote for trump but hilary ACTUALLy cares about black people

>one black man made more of a contribution
>tupac

um, no. glad that fucker is dead, I wish rappers would STFU and start killing each other again. Oh, the glory days of rap "music"

no he didn't you faggot, he fulfilled his civic duty by harmlessly shooting two cops in the ass while they drunkenly harassed an innocent group

Honestly real talk now

Give me 3 reasons as to why tupac isnt the 2nd best artist of this century behind kanye???

Ice ice baby

He talks about killing cops in his music and general violent behavior and influenced a generation of violent black criminals. If he didn't kill anyone and paid his taxes, he did the bare minimum and doesn't deserve any more respect than I do

I can't tell if you're kidding or not...

He's probably underaged

I agree with everything on that mem. But I'm not racist. I love all races
IN THEIR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY

LOL /thread

You do

op confirmed idiot

astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/tupac.html

Nice work. I've always thought of "adopting" a 16yo Philipino girl.
It worked for Woody Alan

Im half black and i kek'd so hard m8