No they're not.
They're Mediterranean

m-mommy..

no one is white in Sup Forums.

Yellow regions = white

oh son

>implying
dark hair look better on white people

Look, you guys aren't white.Showing some girls pics just shows how much you want to be called white

HIGH QUALITY OLIVE OIL

Well fugg, my grandparents are all from the green part of Deatschland. I guess I'm not a part of the kool Kids Klub any more....

They would be Vandals

The average phenotype for the average tunisian is pic related pretty much.

No, tunisians are not white, they may have some white looking phenotypes here and there but 99% are not white, in fact, the majority look part nigger.

and here, even the paler tunisians don't look white at all

the ones who are light haired/light eyed are likely products of eastern european slaves/whores

showing people in same kind of protest = low class people= harder life= more sun exposure= worst genes though generations=west and south of tunisia
they are tunisians but definitively not the paler looking one

so you post a filtered whore with dyed hair, she doesn't look white either btw, people would think she's a mexican at best

white isn't based only on the skin but on the facial bone structure eyes shape lips nose

>facial bone structure eyes shape lips nose
and tunisians, even the white looking ones, don't have typical euro features and are thus not white

yeah the euro features
meds and caucasoid has the same facial structure if we exclude slaves who have a rounder face

dude, tunisians, whether the average tunisian s I've posted or the cherrypicked whiter ones, are VERY distinguishable from even the most shitskin of euros

If you don't believe me, just go to southern italy, france, greece, anywhere, you'll feel very out of place and people will know you're a foreigner

>Implying any of those regions are white

Everyone knows that if you aren't a redhead, you aren't white.