Fight / Rekt

Fight / Rekt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb-Ghg_b5-U
theync.com/man-chatting-with-a-friend-is-brutally-executed-point-blank-in-the-street.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That guys a pussy for sucker punching him like that tho with brass knuckles

some little fags just need a bit of brass to know what's up

>[
True but what was the backstory to it tho for what he did

oh shit, haven't seen this angle before. thanks, user.

he told the amber lamps driver he couldn't feel his legs

fuck if i know. some people talk shit, some people act tough, some people do fucked up shit . . . some poor bastards are just easy targets

youtube.com/watch?v=Bb-Ghg_b5-U

he punched him for no reason. the victim was only 12 years old. the shit sucker is 16. he is going to trial as an adult, and facing 20 years in prison.
(he already served over 1 year in a juvenile detention center before this happened)

Do we know who this turd is? Has Sup Forums ruined his life yet?

i love that video.

I HAVE A REALLY FUCKING AWESOME IDEA... WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE RESEARCH THIS SHIT ON THEIR OWN INSTEAD OF POSTING A FUCKING GAWD DAMNED REQUEST FOR THE FUCKING STORY WHEN THERE IS NONE. FFS YOU FAGGOTS STOP WASTING YOUR FUCKING TIME. Thank you.

Fuckin niggers

niggers

still confused who the real fighter is.

filthy nigger

he had to use the brass cuz he was scared he couldnt hit hard enough
hes a pussy.

>realizing for a split second the guy turned back to his car wondering if she was worth leaving his car behind

im not gonna lie that one was pretty disturbing.. that guy took those shots like a boss... any chance fora story??

What did they do to him?

theync.com/man-chatting-with-a-friend-is-brutally-executed-point-blank-in-the-street.htm

all i know.

This is enough to get me to vote for Trump. Fuck that guy.

You can watch that dudes balls deflate with each shot to the chin

Niggers detected

dat missed high kick doe.

Dude is getting no quality sex.

T R U M P 2 0 1 6

We're truly living in the future.

Also, first rekt threat I've seen in about 3 weeks. Thanks!

haha this is great.. hope to be like this some day

Some friend

>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
Thanks man

BB guns on /b rekt threads.

whens summer over?

Wow that pensil just gave me cancer

That's a nigger fight, not a drone fight. Drones are worth something.

its a pen

Doubledubs chimpchecked

topkek

Niggers should all be shot or sent back to the Congo.

youtube.com/watch?v=2PFRdEUN240

A nigger faggot found

can someone explain that one please

Got damn dude. Fucking blasted that dude outta nowhere

Woah dude. you are too cool

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

child of the summer