What are some ways to get high using stuff I just have lying around the house?

what are some ways to get high using stuff I just have lying around the house?

If you can't get some weed or drink a couple beers it's time for a break. Goto bed user you don't need to be high

Inb4 amonia and bleach

mix bleach and ammonia and huff it, best high I've ever had

Just find green. It all kinda sucks unless your parents have opiates or benzos in their pill cabinet

>bored as fuck and sober one day years ago
>lookin thru the cabinets at mom's house
>find 16oz bottle of lean from when my sister had bronchitis
>dat hydrocodone lean, no codeine bs
Good times ensued

Jenkem is pretty easy to make, all you need is a few human turds.

air wick or glade spry cans, also paint in a bag you can sniff it, painkillers.

Nutmeg?
Whipits from whip cream?
Umm
Raid your medicine cabinet and start googling the name of the pill and add "recreational" to the search bar

how about a healthy hobby? how about that shit?

1) go into garage
2) get ladder
i think you know where this is going...

Get some of those Robitussin pills and take 10 or so for a mild mannered high.

Cut yourself and see what all the self-harm hype is about!

You're all dumb and I hope you die

sniff some computer duster

cut your dick off the adrenaline is un real

ojankem which is shit in a bottle let it ferment for a day or week. you get higher for the longer amount of time. once it has fermented for chosen amount of time. open the bottle and sniff it and you can get pretty high from it.

Just get high on life, bro.

You should go to the shadiest Mexican restaurant around where u live, order up some fish tacos, a spicy beef and bean burrito and wash it down with a big margarita, then drink a giant cup of coffee and eat some bran. Next, explode your asshole into a plastic bag and huff the shit out of it.

Jesus, you're stupid. You drank liquid dope and you're telling others to basically do the same. Good luck fighting off H addiction a couple years down the line.

OP, you still in high school?

So what if i'm in high school. kids can't get high?

Kek, you're way too late. Been there, done that. Shit was years ago.

But honestly I always got into more trouble when I couldn't find what I wanted and started experimenting with whatever I could find.

It was just a question, bro.

Still living with your parents?

And why is that? Because you would steal drugs from other people I assume?

still stuck with those fat niggers

Mix some hair conditioner and hydrogen peroxide

Oh, I'm sure you are. How old are you, OP?

The lean was like 2 years old buried in the back of the medicine cabinet. Nobody ever noticed it was gone. Shit was like 10 years ago.

And whenever I didn't have weed or some real drugs, I would end up acting like OP and finding whatever I could that often led to getting all sick or blacking out or even a couple car accidents. Grew out of that real quick and realized it's just better to be sober until friend with some weed gets off work and wants to smoke.

This.

Didn't believe this shit was real, had to google for myself and I'll be damned.

You're not OP, there's no fucking way bro. Come on, pleeeeaaaase don't be OP.

I don't have friends.

Blow up your dealer's phone til he fronts you a $20 bag then

I don't know any dealers. i don't really talk to anyone beside my mom

You kinda missed his point.

What's your ailment, bud? You depressed? Why do you need to be high?

Glue, paint, spray paint, sharpie, turn on your car and inhale the gas, there a few ways

This honestly. Only lasts about a minute though

this isn't me but I don't know any dealers either.

>exhaust inhalation
kek

If you got 15 bucks go to the local pharmacy and get a 40 pack of 15mg codeine and paracetamol.
Down the whole pack or as much as you can. 600mg gives you a euphoric opiate buzz and is the cheapest way I get high

That's fucking sad bro.

okay kid, grab tooth paste stick it in your butthole and watch as you take a trip down too funky town!

Whats wrong with codeine

I ate a whole tube of toothpaste and it made me so high but I also shit myself pretty bad at church camp.

That shit is for fucking losers. Smoke weed erryday

you have to shove it in your butt to get a acid trip feeling, totally worth it who doesnt have tooth paste laying around the house.

Crush it up and snort it you dopey fuck

Oi poof fuck you and your weed if he doesnt know dealers he cant get weed.

You and your fuckin weed m8 poo off

I don't use toothpaste I only rinse my mouth with listerine and brush my teeth with water. Fuck putting flouride in my mouth.

>Oi
>m8
>poo off

Are you a poo the loo?

weed. if you have no connects, get some seeds online and grow your own. i average about a pound of bud a month from 6 plants

KEK it feels good being a drug addict in the future

Inhale nitrous from whip cream can

Hold down the nozzle so only gas comes out and inhale as much as possible. The high only lasts like 5 minutes but you will be buzzing. There's enough nitrous for 2 nice hits from a fresh can

OP, come back and answer this. Generally interested on your back story.

Is there anyway I could profit from being a drug addict? I'm wanting to be a professional drug addict.

whats so bad about flouride when its only being used to scrub germs off your teeth?

Any dealer worth is salt doesn't front. ESPECIALLY "friend" ones bc $ between you guys will fuck up a friendship even faster than a slut. I know from experience

Have you thought about prostitution?

Damn $16 is more than enough to get high on real drugs

go to a alley and the first person you see ask how much they can give for a bj, problem solved.

Not in my country

Can't get that shit in US

Would guys really pay me to suck them off? I mean I'd probably do it for like $10 a piece I mean I'd suck a mean dick for a bag of weed.

OP chill bro for real

if you have a good set of lips then you might get up to 50$ good luck on your journey,

No, I'm serious. I also would swallow if they paid me at least $30. I think that would be a reasonable price to get some drugs.

That would be well worth it I'd cup the balls and make them cum so fast.

back when i was in highschool and didnt have money but wanted to smoke i would tell my drug dealer to front be then i would pay it on friday or the weekend.

You'd get your ass kicked for even asking in my hood.

my hood isnt filled with everyday stupid autistic niggers thinking they are hard, my drug dealer was cool as fuck and knew me so he had no problem fronting me a sack of weed because i was a daily customer who always brought him new customers from the high school.

check craigslist i am sure someone will take your offer especially if you are down to suck some penis

Bro cmon that's gay and not cool

Piss in a bottle of bleach

try benzedrex inhalers and eat the cotton. Available at any walgreens, etc. To be warned the come down is a bitch

If you have some pot under the kitchen counter, smoke some pot.

Well, usually you gotta buy things to get fucked up, you cant just walk around and find them like you are finding pokemon on your phone. Order some Sincerely nuts brand poppy seeds on amazon. They are extremely potent, just 4 ounces of seeds to make a poppy seed tea gets me feeling fantastic for 8 or so hours. You can definitely feel it for up to 24 hours. This is drinking a multitude of opioid. not too far off from shooting heroin in your veins. Be careful. Start low and work up your dose. Potency varies greatly between brands and batches. The first brand of seeds I tried(bobs red mill) got good reviews but took a pound of seeds to even feel anything. When I tried out sincerely nuts, I thought I was being safe by starting out with 8 ounces. way too much. 4 ounces is generally a good dose with SN seeds.

How much, my dude?

I'm not a hard core dealer, I buy in ounces and sell to friends in 1/8th's mostly. I front people all the time, and I never get screwed because I only sell to my friends.

What about pot under my desk table, will that work?

whats wrong with sucking dick, as long as they dont have a std, who cares, guy gets his weed and other guy gets off
win win

No, that's gay bro don't do that. It's not cool

Air duster

you're a funny guy
if he's down for sucking cock who cares if it's gay or not, honestly i don't think sucking dick is gay unless he really enjoys it
and even then who cares if he likes it or not
guy wants weed, guy is willing to perform a service to get it
sounds like a good guy

>gay
>not cool

You obviously haven't been to highschool in the last 5 years.

Do it OP

You get weed and someone gets off, win win, just mouthwash after

No bro be chill cuz sucking wiener is gay and that isn't cool. Why can't you be cool wwed smoking bros that aren't gay cmon that aint right dudes

go to amazon.com for prices?? A 4 ounce dose usually works out to like $1.50. super cheap

This is some strange ass b8

Is it legal in the states?

To be fair, so are the faggots telling OP to suck cock for pot. Watching this from an outside POV though is some interesting shit.