This guy that I had to get a restraining order on keeps posting my pics on here so here's some backlash. Have fun guys...

This guy that I had to get a restraining order on keeps posting my pics on here so here's some backlash. Have fun guys. :)

I probably enjoyed the pics, so no. Guy's a bro.

Yeah he's a total bro. He tried to stab me.

Lel

Pat on the back for Pat. You're probably a whore who deserved it.

Thanks lol

Here's his Facebook too.

So you are a whore and a battery abuser?

lol op are you the guy that was calling him fat pat when he posted a tread od him texting you? suck my cock you shit, and take fat pats fat dick up your ass

sage u fuckin idiot

Fuck you OP you roid faggot , fat pat is a bro ,

Is this you OP?

Or are you the fag with the nismo?

Fuck of bitch pats a bro your just a dirty whore who tried to get your boyfriend to beat his ass for no reason and now your trying to pin shit on him

Fuck you Vince. Learn to spell you dumb fuck.

Fuck you Vincent, back pedaling bitch.

Why are you now getting a restraining order, when you are "threatening" to show up at his work?

OP is a stupid nigger cause he got cucked by fat pat and wouldn't reply to my text!

Well it was your 'boyfriend' who sent him them so post his number instead oh wait nevermind..

if this thread is alive when I comeback I will do an AMA about this for all the Sup Forumsros who are just tuning in.

NYPA faggot

NYPA

Vince has a small cock from the looks of it. Im surprised Justine can even feel it with all the kids she shit out.

lmfao 10/10

fuck you vincent, fat pat is a bro

Need more pics of the whore

fuck off Vincent

Nigger loving justine. I hope she is raped to death in an alley.

Now this is an appropriate use of cuck... well, mostly.

fat pat has friends vincey babey, you should know that

YOU CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD VINCENT,

TOP KEK

hey op do you have any more pics of that whore sucking your baby dick so we can post them on your fb? thanks :)

That seems like a you problem

I think vincent is probably beating the shit out of justine to compensate for his baby cock

" HYuk Yuk!!! Howdy dare, my name is dmnd dik Vincent the Cuck, I bet if I post That bully Fat pat's cell #, that guy Sup Forums will hack him, I'm such a clever little cuck"

Nice try fag, you're the bad guy in this one, also fuck this personal army request. Kys

Florm

Fuck off vincent.
Pat is bro

>Gets cucked
>Pat Pat is backed by us
>Tries to come and have us rek him
>OP is an ultra fag

Fuck off Vincent
Pat is bro

I think this guy would like to see some of them.

Fuck yeah

Someone explain

Fixed it

FLORM

Fat pat probably busted over these tits daily and now your sucking on them

Someone please do it and screen shot asap

No clue, just roll with it fam

Someone explain fat Pat and this cuck

Dubs demands.

This!

>got your backfatpat

take your white guilt and your illiterate, tiny dicked boyfriend and fall down an elevator shaft.

and your 5 bastard kids too

fat pat posted a dubs decide thread while texting op. op (vincent fag) was shit talking fat pat (bro) telling him how he was going to go to his work and beat the shit of him for messaging his whore gf (fat pats ex from like 5 years ago)

someone texted fag showing him the thread so the fag thought he could call on us to get back at fat pat but pat is a bro and vincent is a cuck

fuck off vincent
fat pat is bro

vincent fag sent the picture of the slut sucking his dick to fat pat to try and taunt him. as you can see, that backfired on him when it was posted to her FB and sent to her friends and family

Fat pat was getting abusive messages from his ex girlfriends boyfriend vincent ... Vincent thought he would be a cunt and text fat pat pictures of his ex sucking vincents cock , fat pat posted the pic here and we screen shot the pic and sent it to her facebook..

Now vincent is OP on this thread trying to get us to flame fat pat , but fat pat is a bro!

Seconded

this is now a "fuck off vincent fat pat is bro" thread

Thanks guy. -Fat Pat

When did I miss this

i love you fat pat

fuck off vincent
fat pat is bro

about 75 minutes ago

We like Pat. Fuck off you faggot.

Thank you all. I hope someday to return the favor. Well I have to go get ready to take some glass in the ass tomorrow. Good night user

have fun in hell dimond faggot vince

Tell us how it goes tomorrow. Does he know where you work?

no. Even if he did I doubt he would be able to access it, my work site is pretty locked down.

saved as a memory of Fat Pat. godspeed bud

fuck off vincent
fat pat is bro

You're still here? Fucking die

Is that you Vince?

fuck off vincent

fuck off vincent
fat pat is bro

fuck off vincent the cuck

Post more pictures of that cum dumpster Justine. I know you must have hundreds.

Go fuck your dirty slut gf with your baby cock faggot

Fat Pat is bro

Take your L, you illiterate, meathead, cuck.

baby dick vince

I will see if I can find my old phone. I have tons of nudes on that thing.
But srsly im gonna finish this bowl and get ready for some ass to glass action.

Also whoever left me that VM about the dragon dildo. I love you.

-Fat Pat

Chill \b\ros I thought I was replying to Vincent myself. I'm just an user ,not op

Reread post
Feel like an idiot I misread it
I read it as
>Do you know where he works?
And Vincent replying with this

Fuckoff baby dick Vincent and take your sloppy seconds with you, fucking cuck.

Fat Pat is bro.

Bump

Its over. Vince loses.

fat pat i true Sup Forumsro vincent go fys then kys

Where are the reactions of the family/friends to Vince's lil wee wee on Facebook?

There was no reaction. She deactivated her account. Although I suppose you could say that this thread (this is #3) is in response to it.

Apparently this is Vincent's ex gf. I think she needs to become involved in this.