Warcraft

youtube.com/watch?v=8Z0qAwst5hs

Thoughts on this movie? Are these the most ground-breaking visuals we've seen since Avatar?

>Dances with Green Savages

nah i'm good, i'm sure the gamers/plebs will enjoy it though. or pretend to.

God-tier visuals.

Impossible to tell what the CG is, Blizzard is truly a talented company :^)

And a top-notch sense of photography.

Posting the same shitty screenshot from a trailer that came out in November 2015. Anti-shill trying too hard. Kek

Was that Gul'dan that Ragnar kill near the end of the trailer?

So the guy crying when he gets called out on his shilling is also the one spamming these threads?
What a surprise.

>anti-shills
Oh well, at least you admitted that you are a shill.

No.

wut?

Oh boy, another Warcraft thread that's going to live purely on necrobumps for 15 hours with absolutely no discussion.

Funny, considering the last 2 got archived and had over 100 unique IPs each.

i'm glad the shills are doing their thread homework in addition to their usual drivel.

>"H-haha g-guys look at this p-picture f-from last years t-trailer!!! S-so b-bad, right g-guys?"

marvelcucks literally shitting their pants

You're so obviously the same person or same 2 people. There are 4 unique IPs in this thread and it hasn't moved for the last 8 posts. When the haters are more responsible for the survival of these threads than the actual normal posters LOL

>g-g-guys t-there's totally legitimate discussion about our movie

So that's all the Warcraft threads.
Just two shills, and two other guys calling out on shilling.
This movie is totally not going to bomb, so much hype.

Yeah no shit, this dude pops up in every Warcraft thread and starts rambling about how bad the movie is going to be and spams the same pictures over and over again
He's literally a disney shill

He even changed his pictures slightly so you wouldn't be able to find him the archives

>I'll get them guys, I'll get them all!!

And me.

These are Warcraft threads.

you tried

I'm glad you've noticed that and yet that's still all you do with your time.

>lul
What kind of Redditor uses this?

Cool, you're the 2nd dude. The others are all the first guy. Or nice paint skills.

>le it's not hyped as much as capeshit/star wars therefor it means there's no hype

Just shows what a retard you are

>ground-breaking visuals
are people really this blinded by nostalgia?

I wanna kiss her belly :^)

Are you really this blinded by your hate towards Blizzard and this movie?

Better yet are you one of those fat loser ex-players who wasted his life for 10 years being addicted and now regrets it and blames Blizz for it?

There's zero fuzz in social activity.
Nobody is talking about this.

How would you know if you've never been off Sup Forums, or your mother's basement?

Harsh words for no apparent reason.

It sounds like you have regrets user

He is correct. No one on facebook talks about it, No one in my city does, only tv and some people on youtube.

>dis gonna bomb big

What's your personal investment in a Warcraft movie if you're not a loser player of Warcraft? I'm not getting it.

Sigh, never mind your no fun. Mediocre reaction.

lol Because everyone who's ever seen a movie because they felt like it had a >personal investment towards it.

kys

He wants to fap to this
As so do I

why is medivh channeling lightning?

not a lorefag but isnt that something reserved for druids and shaman?

I've seen the opposite so I guess we disagree.

You probably never played the games but mages also have cast times on certain spells.

>Being this mad when you get found out and realize how pathetic you are
KEK

Goodness, this back and forth has become such a cliche in every fucking thread. And it accomplishes literally nothing. lol

>mage
>lightning

am i being trolled

>43 posts
>8 IPs

Medivh is no ordinary mage. He's an Archmage.

where is the lightning? all I see is blue mist
you are just seeing the shit you want to see

>That CG.

Looks like a fucking video game.

Blame the silly back and forth about shills and anti-shills that has to open every thread.

He's the fucking guardian, not some pleb archmage.

>implying some pleb like antonidas or jaina can even begin to comprehend the power medivh has

>If our movie is to survive, we must make a meme here...

What did they mean by this?

Isn't Kek a big enough meme?

I've never played a Warcraft game, but I love fantasy.. I think I still want to see this.

Any San Antonio faggots wanna meet up after the movie and LAN party some WarCraft 3: TFT? I got a lot of custom maps, never got into WoW but it'd probably be loads of fun to have some fun games and maybe a 1v1 and 2v2 tournament.

Mages could always use lightning in the lore, it didn't even have to be restricted to Guardians or Archmages.

Both Khadgar and Jaina have used lightning in the books, and there's a bunch of NPCs that use arcane lightning.

They just don't let player mages use it to keep distinct classes.