Let's nig it up. Could you get an erection and fuck this woman?

Let's nig it up. Could you get an erection and fuck this woman?

honestly no

what woman

Yeah, she's a difficult one to do sober. I'd need beer goggles to fuck that beast

All i see is an ape in a dress

No. She causes my dick to recede into my pubic mound like a scared turtle hiding in its shell.

That's a woman?!

someone tell Graceland that someone stole Elvis' hair.

>woman

>woman

Ya know, I bet she gets laid pretty regular. I bet she sucks a mean dick. I bet she could suck-start a GE jet engine. I'm gonna bet she could put a beat-down on ya dick and make you call her Momma.

Why? Because there will aleays be some guy willing to try her, just to say he did.

woman...?

you are really using the absolute broadest of terms to fall into that category.

I'm not into beastiality

In my 28 years of life I've found out that with enough alcohol and a dark enough room sex is just sex. I'd fuck her. I've fucked 1/10s. She'd have to be quiet though I hate noisey women in bed. Distracts my boner for some reason.

I am in no way a fan of her as a comedian but at least she did something with her life. I mean she is on SNL and starring in movies unlike some neckbeard, basement dweller newfags. Have you assclowns even seen an actual human vagina? Like in person?

Starts off with negating what he's going to say.........

Prime liberal faggot detected.

The only thing you were missing were some parentheses half way through your post.

Florm!
Y,all still whining thay Harambe got owned on twitsphere

No but only because she's a paranormally ugly bitch who's a fucking loud, obnoxious ghetto snipe with no class.

No

Being remembered as 'that she-nigger from that Ghostbusters bomb of a reboot' makes basement dweller sound like a gift from god, so you can go fuck yourself you whiteknight reddit cuck.

I'm not going to lie; I'm a virgin and desperate to get laid, but if she offered me sex, I'd refuse. I believe that I've finally found the one thing I wouldn't fuck.

I am sure your job as night stock at the dollar store is rewarding. Enjoy masturbating to Men's Fitness

I've boned 4 different black women. One was a coworker who wanted to sit & spin. 2nd was a 1-night Craigslist hookup that was hot. Tried for another round, but she declined. 3rd was another online hookup, and she was the worst of the 4 because she was stinky & fat. She did shove a cucumber up her pussy for me, though. Finally, had a thick, sexy black nurse from Craigslist that I smashed & dashed twice, and she was probably the coolest. I'm white, and not racist. If you are racist, go eat a dick taco.

jake, mom told you to get off the internet

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM! I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT!

I can't even get a hardon for my wife and I find her attractive. You really think I could fuck Shrek on nothing but willpower?

FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM! FLORM YOU FUCKING NIGGER FLORM!

Most of these 12 year olds haven't even had a bad handy from a disinterested party. They wouldn't know what to do with a female if it were gifted to them.

im telling mom right now!

It's very odd seeing her in a nice dress. I never really expect to see such an apish person dressed up nice. This is like one of those outlandish photos you see with the caption saying "Has science gone too far?"

If there's one thing you can be sure of is she can sucks a mean fucking dick...

I am sure the impotent rage you have serves you well as head chef at McDonalds. Being able to shit sling from the comfort of your uncles lap is rewarding no doubt.

Lol Op posted wrong pic. That's not a woman.

What kind of ad did you write to have success on fucking Craigslist

First time this gif was used appropriately

No doubt more rewarding than spending what little you earn as a barista on that new gtx 750 you've been saving up since 2014 for just to feel like your pathetic life has some meaning. Your lifeless eyes are enough to turn away even this nigger that you're drooling over, you pathetic beta.

I mean hopefully her tits are nice, then I might

I'd bet she's a freak, too. She knows she hasn't got looks on her side, so her only chance is to impress a man with some skill. So she's either a freak in the sack or one hell of a cook

Things I've humped:

My bed
The family cat when I was 9
Socks
250+ lb women
A lubed up toilet paper roll

She's a famous millionaire. hell yeah I'd fuck her and make her my wife

I honestly think I could.

I would hate myself in the morning though, and slink away, never to return.

he fucked blacks. not even blacks wanna fuck blacks.

Give me some VR goggles and i could probably do it