318 days until we win the Champions League

318 days until we win the Champions League

Gonna be fun to watch their run in the CL la

do they still have a team? I heard they all got sold off?

WHO / LIFELONG / HERE LADS

Just kante and maybe mahrez

Frog island reporting in la

Fuck off.

United's year

We'LL DO it. LESTER FANS

WE WILL.
LADS
A
D
S

Aren't in champions league

Will barça apply lube or go in dry? Will Lester review the Celtic highlights and meme their way past uefalona?

In the Europa league maybe

Where you the one making the threads about Chile been champs for 350 days & shit? Those were fun

Cool down. Just cool down. MANURE will hopefully - for them - win the league with Zlatan scoring 30 goals.

nothing

more

than

that

Nice get! Lord Kek has decided Chilebro can choose the two teams who will end up in the final. His last digits will be the scores.

Praise Lord Kek!

>>>k e k

>/B

>/b

Still waiting Chilebro.

Kek has spoken again

Of course, la! We just need a Chilebro to name the finalists.

Praise Lord Kek!

lester confirmed for cl win

ow wow, first time I realize pepe is holding is mouth, always thought he was holding a spicy chilli pepper.

Damn really make u think

Leicester-Bayern

AND AGAIN LA
AND AGAIN!

who is out from the team?

COME ON CHILEBRO RE-FUCKING-ROLL.

WE NEED A REROLL I NEED TO KNOW IF MEMEMAGIC IS REAL AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

unchecked dubs here

Damn, I'm literally sweating. Here it goes, rolling, praise KEK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING CHILEBRO YOU HAD THE MAGIC IN YOUR HANDS AND YOU FUCKED IT UP. LORD KEK FUCKING HATES YOU NOW.

Anyone else think they'll finish third then end up losing in the quarter finals of Europa

>fucked up Messi's dreams
>fucked up Lesta's dreams

Enough is enough.

I'm sorry bro, KEK just used me as a medium, maybe if you make as many as REEEE posts as my last 2 digits dictate KEK might change his mind and gives his power to Leicester