Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

>cartoon child

kill yourself

Im not fucking her.

Not having blue eyes

The head's slightly offset of where it should be, but the rest looks good. Hands are drawn well, and she has a feminine stomach, which a lot of artists overlook because they don't realize there's a difference in stomach shape between the sexes. The shadows are in all the right places as well, which is a nice touch. Good art.

It's a fucking little girl you disgusting pedophile.

No no sir, all the art in this thread are of sexually mature biological adult females. Clearly you need to get your eyes checked, because only a monster would see non-sexually mature biological child females where there are only sexually mature biological adult females. Projecting something from your dirty subconscious perhaps? Tsk tsk.

no dick in her

> find a flaw

That you're actually watching loli.

its cp

Loli is gr8 m8

how do you watch a still image

Nice dubs + trips.

You are mistaken. All the art in this thread is explicitly of sexually mature biological adult females. Also, they are within international waters in the fictional context of their setting, and are legal adults in the fictional countries from which they're from. At least, that's the context *I* see. If you don't agree, well, that's just a matter of subjective perspective I suppose. I can't help what terrible things you project onto a work of fiction. What goes on in your own mind is nobody else's thoughts but yours.

Do you see CP in this? Wow. You must be a very terrible person, to fill in the blanks with such a gruesome context. This is Sup Forums however, so I suppose it's to be expected. To each their own, I guess!

its underage and its anime

>666
your the devil

her toenails seem a bit long

Nice get.

Too old.

no flaws detected
post moar

one day sex will once again be as casual as a handshake

consent will cease to be a magic ability that the only your local sheriff can give you the "thumbs up" when the time is right to cast it

this might be deemed TOO perfect a world actually, so the nukes might come first

Thanks.

One *minor* flaw is that she isn't peeing. That's not strictly a flaw per se, so much as a lack of improvement. It's a tough call, you be the judge.

>find a flaw
2d

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY IT'S A CHALLENGE

FINDING A FLAW WITH 3D WON'T TAKE MORE THAN HALF A SECOND.

find fraw.

110% cp your even more of a terrible person than you say i am for even trying to defend it.

keep going

What anime is this?

Nagi no Asukara. It's really cute, innocent.

Thanks, man.

Too old

Not real.

And if it's supposed to be real, then probably shit personality.

Kind of poorly drawn.

checked

feet are disproportionate and her hair is garbage.

she isn't real, so you couldn't anyway.

i hope i didn't just shatter reality for you.

she doesnt exist.