ITT: WE LAUGH AT ENGLAND

ITT: WE LAUGH AT ENGLAND

SAM FUCKING ALLARDYCE

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAH

he doesn't put up with nancyboy faggottry in his teams and nancyboy faggottry is exactly what we need removing from the NT

just give us the 2018 WC now tbqh

Does anyone have any big Sam screen caps from back in the day

>trying to justify it

HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA BOG SIM HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we'll be a mid tier team ranking on average 25-50 most of the time, we will be the team everyone refers to as the underdog and would be an embarrassment to lose to us
we will celebrate with great ceremonys when our team reaches the top 16 during any competition and we will be known as "a once great footballing nation"

hungary, austria, peru, colombia, nigeria will be our equivilants and if we dont make a WC then people will not be surprised

Right man, right place, right choice. Big Sam is pragmatic and keeps things simple. We won't see players out of their positions running about like they don't know what they are doing (as per Iceland) he's pretty strong minded and won't relent to pressure of playing the Big names."What's the West Ham way? Getting relegated" Haha always remember that. I think England fans are over wanting to play pretty football, they just want to win stuff and do well in tournaments.

who would you have appointed? Realistically

wouldn't have minded Klinsmann but a German managing the English NT is as cuck as it gets

WHY WASN'T IT KLINSMANN?

RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well at least w-we won't get relegated r-right? Hahaha It's coming home in 2018 haha

Why are you faggots crying?

Do you really think Big Sam gives a fuck if you play in a """big club"""" or if you're hyped up like Sterling?

This nigga will make them run 50 miles just to make the start 11.

HOOF BALL IS COMING HOME

>this is the best English manager this millennium

Why are they so fucking awful at training coaches. Even Scotland blows them out of the water at it.

Good signing 2bh. Feel bad for Sunderland though.

More like this nigga will make them hoof the ball to number nine, rinse and repeat 90 mins

yeah, just wait until he turns the England team into a bunch of brave hard working lads who don't mind a bit of graft to overcome the odds

he'll put out a team worthy of being called Englishmen

To be fair, he can't possibly do any worse than woy. Also hopefully he won't just include meme players in the squad because they play for a big club.

It's literally coming home in 2018

dubs confirm.

leave russia to me, lads

>implying this is a bad thing

This is exactly how England should play. All the players suit this style of play. Fuck this flair football Roy attempted to impose onto the team.

you won't be laughing when Andy Carroll wins the 2018 golden boot

I just hope he has the balls to drop big names like Rooney

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

He'll make us a defensively great, tough to beat team like current Portugal. Exactly what we need.

>moyes at Blunderland

Big Sam is a patriot and you're going to regret making fun of him.

>noble
>nolan
>cresswell
>cattermole
>defoe
England 2018 favourites?

Lol.

Who gives a fuck about being viewed as a 'cuck'. Oh yeah only babbies on Sup Forums We want what's best for the NT. Instead we got a guy that looks like the local alcoholic down the chippy

hoof ball lmao
how England is going to deal with tikitaka or SouthAmerican diving in the WC??

It's about time Big Sammy got a big job. I don't think he'll do badly at all.

Who cares, watching England is shit anyway

Tournaments are better when England don't qualify

This shows you know very little about how football is played.

Stupid Mexicans met on Sup Forums: 522
Smart Mexicans met on Sup Forums: 0

This.

And the expectations are at the very lowest anyways. Getting to the QFs would be an incredible achievement.

the 2008 euros were anything but completely fucking forgettable

Just returned from the future lads, it's bleak

>Andy Carrol playing Centre Forward

>Scott Parker being fed human placenta to reverse the ageing process

>Mark Noble scurrying around in midfield chasing shadows and failing to make accurate 5 yard passes

>Cresswell finally got his call up but it getting dicked on by a lad from Estonia in the WC qualifiers

>Lee Cattermole breaking shins in the midfield

>Hoofball for days

Just fucking kill me already la's

>laughing at your own national team

Have you no pride?

weren't*

It's not in the spirit of national football to have a foreign coach. Do you also think it's "Sup Forums" to not want a German player in the England squad?

I don't care if he's worse than a foreign alternative, because I'd rather do things the right way rather than take shortcuts.

you guys are fucking shit at football hoofball is the most retarded way to play football and I don't need to be a pundit to know that
we suck too don't worry

portugal had a literal who

sam will bring it home lads

look what he did with that shit pile sunderland

Everything else England have tried in the last 10 years has been shit - might as well try a hoofball merchant.

>people think our players are smart enough to play possession football

Allardyce is a pragmatist and he'll do what's best, if it's 'hoof ball' then so be it. I think he's a lot smarter than people realise.

this

>Portuguese educaçãôl
>all UK flags are English

How is hiring a foreign coach in any way taking a shortcut? There is a huge deficit of full coaching licenses in the UK compared to Spain, Italy, Germany etc.

All the top coaches are foreign, coaching in England is at an embarrassingly low level. England's national team already has no spirit, no fight, whatever cliche you want to use. Sam is going to flop hard and you know it

I never mentioned Mexican football but okay.

Yeah, I honestly just want the NT to focus on the strengths of English style football. The academies are where we should be emulating the better nations, not pissing around on the biggest stage trying to fit square pegs in round holes. We're not the best - that's accepted - but let's at least be a team that others fear to play.

Who cares, do people unironically watch friendlies and qualifiers anyway ?

To be perfectly fair, 2 out of the last 4 European Champions have been defensively minded teams full of workmanlike players who ground their way to success.

England have the players to go far in a tournament based on that blueprint. It's abundantly clear by this point that they simply don't have the players to attempt anything more technically or creatively demanding.

>Thai sense of humour

Remember how critical everyone was of Eriksson's reign? Yet we were back to back penalty shootouts away from a Euro and WC semi finals and gave Brazil the toughest game in 2002 WC.

>people think it takes a genius to teach possession football

Coaching in England is embarrassing. Just because English coaches are clueless in the art of possession football, doesn't mean it is an unchartered science. The only English coach that I would have picked would be Eddie Howe. At least he took a bunch of literal shit who's to the very top level playing good football

Because the whole point of international football is to pit your domestic talent versus the world. The manager should be included as a part of the talent.

If we just bring in foreigners it defeats the whole purpose. Might as well just fuck off international football altogether. I mean it's probably only a matter of time before SJWs start calling it xenophobic and problematic anyway..

England has no domestic talent. About time you accepted that.

but he has no clue about defending, big sam does. It's clear that we realise we can't play like spain or germany, so fuck it

cant wait for the hoof ball desu. hope andy caroll gets back in the NT

So support Germany then

and you have

>scotland
>wales
>nirn
>turkey

Why does England insists on signing mediocre coaches for their nt?

Completely irrelevant point. I support England with all the fibre of my being, I'm just not a tinfoil wearing lunatic who thinks that this team is good enough to do anything of note.

I lost my virginity to a girl who looks like Sam Allardyce.

>England NT
>big job

Hue

If you want to see England win, you pretty much have to.

Neither am I. Are you even the person I first replied to because this has nothing to do with what I was saying.

My only point is that it's basically cheating to get a foreign manager and I'd rather be shit than cheat.

But England already had a Swedish coach

That's because back then you actually had world class players then and Sven was holding you back

So what was Harry Redknapp doing instead?

Hoof Ball it is.

I'd rather take a chance on Eddie and embarrass ourselves than have big Sam play hoofball and still embarrass ourselves tbqhwyla

Should have been Steve Bruce

>pure goml

>Thailand
>Portuguese educaçãõû again

Yeah I am. I just don't think it's cheating when we're pretty much handicapping ourselves by picking an English manager

Because the squad we had was world class in almost every position.

Hoof Ball it e'er will be. As the good lord intended.

>shitting on Simone Allardici

He always overachieves but nobody let him at a big club.

He will turn England around

Honestly people complain about hoofball but if it works it fucking works

Better hoofball than embarrassment

I know, and an Italian one, and I disagreed with it entirely. Anything we accomplished under them was hollow to some extent.

I don't know why it's not a rule that the coaching staff have to be homegrown like the players. We all acknowledge that the manager is arguably the single most important position involved with the team. If Sven had won the WC wouldn't it have been just as much a victory for Sweden as England?

We're handicapping ourselves by picking English players by that logic

What's with this klinsmann shit?
Why the fuck would you even want that fuck

name one decent british manager. you literally cant

'Arry and Pardew are the best of a bad bunch in my opinion

are you dense la?

Lol, Leicester just appointed fucking Ranieri (Who lost against the Faroe Islands). Just relegate them now tbqh senpai

It wouldn't

Tbqhwy I think internacional football is a waste of time but coaches aren't players, especially when the best ones are already with big clubs, so it's harder to find a good one who wants to be at the NT when they can earn more money elsewhere

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ENGLAND NATIONAL TEAM IS THAT IT'S ENGLISH

THE MANAGER IS A PART OF THE TEAM - THE MOST IMPORTANT PART IN FACT

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Not if the same rules about homegrown management applied to every country.
>But then Scotland would win the World Cup and England would be cucked forever

>yet no one in Italy is complaining about Ventura, who is the Italian Allardyce

>manager is part of the team

Oh yeah, remind me what position Allardyce plays again?

Did she give you long balls?

Imagine being Scottish lads.

Coaches aren't a part of the squad, and they aren't that important

Löw, Del Bosque, Scolari have a World Cup and they're not good

It should be a universal rule. But I care more about the principal than the letter of the law. Most countries abide by it regardless, so it's good that we are doing the same now.

I mean he's English and he won't put up with shit or put players in the team just because of their name. He's also done things for shit teams before. Problem is he hasn't done anything spectacular in his managerial career thus far

Calling it now, Big Sam will get us to the semis in 2018, final of 2020 and will be United manager after Mou.

ITT: Arm chair managers

There's a difference between players and managers. A player still has a club when they're playing international football, a manager solely manages one team. That's why it's irrelevant

This is good for England though
Allardice is no-nonsense, overrated shitters will have no place in the NT