This is Tyrone. He's been shitting on my porch for the past two days with an injured wing...

This is Tyrone. He's been shitting on my porch for the past two days with an injured wing. It was also 115 degrees today so I gave him some water. Anything I can do to help him? I've grown attached to him.

Cum on him.

let nature take its course for the most part, but a little water and a couple breadcrumbs or birdseed ain't a bad idea (fwiw i think pigeons prefer the little seeds, not big sunflower seeds). probly a cat is gonna get him tho.

oops too bad you didn't get dubs

Bring the nig to a goddamnit vet, i brought injured birds and pigeons there before. theyll try their best to save it, and if all fails they stop their suffering humane

Roll for cumbird

make him a small but comfortable fortress from boxes and things along with a small crown and allow him to rule the porch with honor.

Space Program

Cumbird roll.

dubs have spoken

Why did you name him Tyrone? He's not black?

Why am I not in the slightest bit surprised..

Because I feel like if I walk up my stairs alone at night he'll attack me.

acquire poison
acquire bread slice
poison bread slice
feed bread slice to bird ending its suffering
attach get well soon balloon to bird
order pizza and have it delivered
freak out pizza guy by returning a dead bird to the sky with a get well soon balloon.

OP is a faggot who won't deliver

If you honestly want to "save" him drop it off at a vet, they will do the best they can for it.

Otherwise do what you want cause its pretty fucked being a walking bird. Surprised a cat or something hasn't snatched it yet.

How do you catch it without getting attacked and getting whatever diseases pigeons from the ghetto have?

this. wrap him in a towel so you don't touch him and he can't wriggle/move around too much in transit (be careful of his wing) and a vet or animal rescue centre will help him out.

I second this. Make him stoop king.

rollan

some what of a bird person, what I would subjest is taking in inside maybe in a spare room where there is no contact with other animals including yourself because pigeons have a lot if disease so you want to be careful.

Offer him Dry egg,cuttle bone or seeds(which only cost about a dollar so stop being a broke ass)

if anything take it to the vet, most likely the bird will never fly again.

Rollan für dis.

I own a lot of pigeons they dont take that much to care for then you could take it in side and get a small cage for it but if u dont want to take it in side just get some seed and water for it and get a more larger bowl of water not to deep so it can take a bath in.

good god it's a flying rat.

put it out of its misery.

witnessed

Agree, fucking kill it already

Rollan

Cum on him

It was meant for you to have this bird. Now thus you must nurse it back to health so it can be free once more. Do this task that destiny has given you and you shall have your reward.

Take it to a vet? Just throw it in, they'll fix it or put it to sleep. Either way you'll feel good

I'm actually going to have to agree with this faggot
kill the bird.
it's a flying rat.

maybe bring him to the vet or something.

My sides
Also, roll

>acquire poison
>acquire bread slice
>poison bread slice
>feed bread slice to bird ending its suffering
>attach get well soon balloon to bird
>order pizza and have it delivered
>freak out pizza guy by returning a dead bird to the sky with a get well soon balloon.

>bring him to the vet

all of my keks

wring it's fucking neck in 2 seconds and throw it in the dumpster. The End.

What do pigeon tendies taste like?

go to a resturaunt, probably has to be a bit upclass and order Squab if they have it. Congrats you will now know for yourself.

Tastes like the majority of gamey birds like a cornish hen or whatnot. Not worth the price but if you got money go for it.

if he seems alright other than his wing, buy a cage and some newspapers and take care of the fucker. Even if he dies, at least he gets a few weeks/months happy, fed and unthreatened.

Why do you own a lot of pigeons?

Just a family thing my father did when he was young.

Probably because pigeons are invasive

stop being a empathetic pussy and feed him to your dog

RrrrrRRoll for this

I don't have a dog, my job keeps me away from home too much.

the one on the left looks sexy as fuck tho