I think all of us here are unique. No one is a special snowflake, but no two Sup Forumstards are the same...

I think all of us here are unique. No one is a special snowflake, but no two Sup Forumstards are the same. In order to illustrate this uniqueness, let's all describe how our hands smell after jerking off.

Bump for potential

Don't be shy. Mine's like a damp, musky tortilla that someone forgot under a table.

Crippling depression, disappointment, disgust and self loathing because no matter what I do I can't stop jerking off I can't stop jerking off fuck you dad fuck you dad

It smells like dry concrete

Like cream

Whipped cream? Sour cream? Half and half?

sounds like a song

It smells dank.

Before you ask—yes, dude, in fact, weed lmao.

Half and half

My hand smells like my dick

like flowers

Try getting your dad a nice serving of florm. That could help your situation. Plus it'll improve the lingering, after-jerk scent.

I don't know what "Crème Fraîche" is, but I've always thouht that's what my cum smells like.

Like when I see a dish with Crème Fraîche on menu, I don't want to order it because it reminds me of cum.

It's kinda a meaty smell. Kinda like a dead dog.

It kind of has a smell that I can only refer to, and is difficult to explain. Kind of like watery slippery Velcro that was left out in a rain of lemon juice and then pissed on by a depressed law student.

Hon Hon Hon

Bump

Truly a hue

Smells like a mix between really weak coffee, my bodywash, and a damp cloth.

>weak coffee
I'm not a doctor, but you should probably go to one soon. Enjoy your prostate, cancer.

Are you suggesting that he has cancer? Or that he is cancer?

Use your brain.

Coffee is a diuretic and a laxative. The prostate is an erogenous zone. Think about it.

So the doodoos are escaping the colon, going into the prostate, and then going out the urethra? Man I never would have made it through med school...

Who said anything about a penis?

Like a sterile hotel room

wood chips, possibly old cedar. also dicksweat.

What?