/got/ general

Azor Ahai edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fWKHkZD-euI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did anyone else feel like the interactions between Jon and Sansa reminded them of the interactions between Ned and Cat in AGOT? I'm referring to when Ned was apprehensive about going south with Robert and Catelyn was urging him to go south and find out the truth. Ned and Jon both had a "been there, done that, don't want to do it again" attitude about the whole situation; Ned knows that bad things happen when the Starks go south and Jon knows that if he continues to fight he will eventually lose. Sansa and Cat are both persistent in saying that going south is their only option, but both Jon and Ned are not convinced until they receive a letter with grave news. I thought this dynamic was especially interesting because Jon is often compared to Ned and Sansa is often compared to Catelyn.

First for Gilly's baby is a dwarf

1st for BTFO

Will any character get BLACKED before the story is finished?

TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL

This should be a Varys thread

>Harry Potter actress Natalia Tena plays wilding Osha, and A Song of Ice and Fire author George R. R. Martin was so impressed with her performance that he's making changes in his next book, The Winds of Winter. "She's become such an interesting character," he explains, "that when she reappears in the books I'd like to give her a more interesting role to play".
- GURM, 2012

All young white liberal women see in her everything they wish they could be…

Saving all the brown people from themselves and their ignorant ways. (Slavery)

Sleeping with all the handsome men, and all of them desire her. (Jorah & Naharas)

She can't bare any children (White women don't like children or have them) but she has pet dogs to protect her. (Dragons)

She's has special snowflake powers no one understands, that she always reminds everyone about. (Fireproof)

She's what every leftist first world woman wishes they could be.

Will Jaime be saved?

Cersei already has been

he isnt going south though, he is going back to winterfell

Judging by Gilly's teeth, I'd say its more likely to come out a beaver

>people actually think Bobby B is dead

Is that a picture of Sansa escaping with Theon?

This plotline didn't happen in the book btw, and it's a fucking shit one. The books have great long term set up and this just OIhali;ghal;sidgh AHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK

Winkie dinkie? No. Boopy loo loo.

this, what happened to Jaime turning into a good character??

Meera hype

>>DABID

Yep. Tommen will die. Cersei will start becoming Mad Queen, he'll fuck off to the Riverlands.

P O T T E RY

whoa. that's actually a very interesting comparison. i like.

So why did the High Sparrow leak the info that Maergery has to do a slutwalk to Tommen? What's he planning to do?

Reminder

R + L = 3 Dragon Eggs. Lyanna died laying them.

that kid is not aging well. Also who cut his hair for him on his pilgrimage??

>Walda """""died""""" off screen
She's obviously the ghost of Winterfell

D&D don't like Jamie and they seriously think he's a villain. They think he's worse than Cersei, who is just a mother trying to protect her child.

Post yfw Arya is sent on a mission to murder one of her siblings as a faceless man

Has Rickon been relevant literally at all since like season 2?

I haven't kept a flowchart tracking the stark spawns.

I noticed the parallel as well, and I don't think it bodes well

You have the stoic leader convinced to throw caution to the wind and listen to emotion, not logic. That ultimately got Ned killed, might lead Jon to a quick death as well

wait so pic related was actually a ruse?

She got a more interesting role, she got to ride Ramsay FUCKING Bolton for a few seconds instead of just being eaten by cannibals.

Kek

Feminist power fantasy the show happened.

Every episode we will now remind you how evil men are.
>The khals wanting to rape a strong powerful women(Kelly C).
Every episode this season we will remind you white men have small cocks or none.
>Varys has no cock joke every episode this season.
>Jon snows small pecker joke last episode.
Every episode we will remind you how evil white men are.
>Ramsay being evil, killing white women and sending evil rape letter.
>The WHITE masters owning BLACK slaves.
Every episode we will remind you how weak white men are.
>Jaime,Jon,Kevan,Loras,Theon and Tommen all being weak little bitches until a strong powerfull woman tell them otherwise.
Every episode we will remind you that men are nothing but BETA whiteknights.
>GreyWorm, Jaime, Jorah and Sam.
Every episode we will remind you how powerful woman are.
>Brienee talking shit about executing evil white man Stannis.
>Kelly C killing evil men, being portrayed as a goddess while being The smuggest of cunts.
>Sansa demanding Jon to take back WinterFell or she will take back WinterFell by herself, while Jon was being a little bitch.
>Yara going to rule the Iron Islands while saying how worthless white men are.

If only there was something GRRM could do to give Dabid more source material...

Bran looks much better than in season 4.

I'd assume that Meera cut both Bran's hair and Bloodraven's hair, beard and nails.

>tfw Podrick is a badass now
>cutting down niggas left and right

>I am a giant faggot

The saddest part is that even if you're shitposting you're probably right.

He left in Season 3

Yes. Spanishdude isn't doing leaks anymore. HBO nearly had him vanned so he isn't doing them anymore.

Hopefully. Jaime is a great character. He should be in the riverlands by now, or he was in the book anyway. And he didn't do that fucking retarded adventure with Bronn. And Myrcella didn't get poisoned by the fucking sandsnakes. I don't know if all of this will ultimately fuck anything up, they might just be taking shortcuts to what they know is going to happen because of GRRM

i think youre reading into it a bit much. the series is rigged for dany to win anyways, so it makes sense

This is from an earlier thread. Another user put some pics to cool David Bowie song but I can't piece the screen shots together. I'll post them and if someone wants to make them into 1 I think it'd be cool.

I'm not shitposting. They've said that themselves in their behind the scenes break downs of the episodes.

Nth for wanting /lol/to go back to their containment board

... that's not really what got Ned killed.

Promise me

I believe if Jaime and Cersei coudl have a open relationship they'd be the nicest people in westeros

It's like pottery

You clearly didn't read the books.
This scene is in the books.

DO WE GET TO SEE LYANNA NEXT EPISDOE?

Just another reason why Jon Snow is the son of Lyanna Stark and Rhaegar Targaryen.

Sansa will be his Stark queen, and Jon will be taking up the "Targaryen tradition".

then why did they delete that specfici article from wotw then? not only that but a couple of other 'leak' articles too

>Kingsmoot next week
>Yarra and Euron fighting each other for the rite to be king
>Theon is in his bed getting comfy

I believe that if Bobby B wasn't a depressed drunkard Cersei could've loved him

youtube.com/watch?v=fWKHkZD-euI

How can people pretend there's no agenda when these two fucks misread characters so badly?

Cersei is being driven insane by guilt from murdering her childhood friend and the prophecy, its not so much the fact she's a woman as she's just batshit psycho.

With fake Arya you fucking twat

>not recognizing based snowterfell scene
bruh

r8 my meme tbqh

Step back and look at it as a whole. It's 100% a SJW propaganda series now.

>Tyrion Lannister-
disabled white male, reddit meme-man, good guy!
>Jaime Lannister-
crippled and unthreatening (good), rapist male (bad) thus grey character!
>Cersei Lannister-
stronk female character, brave mother
>Daenerys Targaryen-
super stronk independent female leader, true queen!
>Jon Snow-
illegitimate male character, but has to die because strong white male. opened the globalist wall and sold out own people so good guy now, brought back
>Davos Seaworth-
powerless and comes from poverty, unthreatening so good guy!
>Melisandre-
wise intelligent stronk female character
>Margaery Tyrell-
punished independent stronk female character
>Ellaria Sand-
super cunning independent stronk female character
>Sansa Stark-
stronk female survivor character
>Arya Stark-
stronk punished female heroine
>Lord Varys-
unthreatening and mutilated male character, so good guy!
>Theon Greyjoy-
unthreatening mutilated male character with PTSD, good guy
>Brienne of Tarth
stronkest and most independent woman in the realm
>High Sparrow
strong white religious man? threatening AND with power? evil guy. homophobic and sexist too
>Daario Naharis
white male boy toy, not allowed power so unthreatening, good guy
>Roose Bolton
strong white male with power? threatening. murderer and rapist. bad guy
>Ramsay Bolton
strong white male thus illegitimacy, rapist, torturer, murderer
>Jorah Mormont
cuck. powerless. stone AIDS. so super good guy!
>Alliser Thorne
strong white male, so threatening bad guy
>Eddison Tollett
white male but quippy side character without power, so good guy
>Doran Martell
male character with power? weakness means death
>Podrick Payne
meek powerless white male, loyal ally to women! unthreatening good guy!
>Stannis
noble white man, does what’s right for the realm regardless of how it looks, thus killed by stronk woman after character vilification.
>Yara
hillary of the iron islands!

Idk they're being tight asses about everything.

All I know is spanishbro put up a video where he said he won't be doing it anymore.

Any leaks that claim to be from him from now on are to be considered bullshit.

No, Theon escapes with Jeyne Pool who is posing as Arya Stark. Sansa never leaves the Vale. YOU obviously never read the books. Faggot.

I mean Sup Forums
Fug

Why is Robyn Arryn so peculiar?

>Ozge confirmed

ewww

>someone took the time to write this post

maybe show cersei. Book cersei was super jilted by the fact he was still hot for Lyanna

hehe upboated!

>le spooky SJDUBYAHS maymay

>Is that a picture of Sansa escaping with Theon?

No it isn't.

yeah last episode was probably the most tumblr tier episode of GoT that ive ever seen, but its never been that bad

>being this autistic

Its hard to decide which I hate more, Brienne or Dany.

9/10 because he misses

someone post the "not inside ned" copypasta thanks

Kekerekes good user

I unironically think Brienne is okay
Okay, not good or great

>cant refute his point
>shitpost

i fucking hate redditors so goddamn much

starts a civil war and later a genocide because someone killed the girl he wanrted to fuck.

Bobby B is Friend Zone Hitler

ebin
r8 mine t.bh

A U T I S M

I truly believe they stopped reading after the red wedding. That's the extent of their book knowledge.

They probably had an intern or an assistant read the rest or they just pulled the shit up from Wikipedia and skimmed through it. But they've completely butchered nearly all of the characters.

XDD

Which one?

anybody got them traitorous vibe from Missandei?

D&D are very open about it.

>wahh he didn't bother to engage my shitposting
>that means he can't
>>>/anywherebuthere/

fucking kek

its a mixture of cherry picking character moments/traits and not remember anything that has happened in the past

Brienne easily. Book Brienne is a great and deep character who is easy to admire and root for. She has flaws which she must overcome and fights against overwhelming odds by being one of like three genuinely good and righteous people in the country. Sometimes she loses. Sometimes she needs help. She does her damn best, and despite struggling sometimes, she always sticks to her principles and finds a way through.

Show Brienne is a raging autist murdercunt.

At least Dany is shit in both book form and show form. Brienne is just pure character rape.