Breaking bad movie trilogy or quadriology

I know this sounds fucking stupid but please give me a chance. Almost all of us like breaking bad, but what about when you want to re-watch the series in a weekend? Huh?
That's why I came up with this, a Breaking Bad trilogy or maybe a quadriology if I can't fit everything in to 3 movies.
Season's one and two can be the first movie. Then the second movie will either be season 3 and half of 4 or season 3 and all of 4. Third movie will be the other half of 4 if it's required plus season 5.
I have some experience editing, though I'm between software that works right now.

Tell me if you like it or just tell me I'm a fucking moron.

bumping because it sounds interesting.

I don't understand. You personally are going to make a fan edit into 3 movies?

That would just be re-watching the show again, in a slightly different order based on how you edited it, no?

Another idea I had was to make a few movies based on a different character's point of view. Like 2 characters in each movie. Jesse/Walt, Schrader/Gus, Mike/Saul. Give them their own private stories that all tie in together.

you simply need to re-edit the linearity of the story telling.

start with walts past first with gretchen so it can link into the finale where he blackmails them.

move into walts personal life with the pregnant wife and kids end scene with walts brother in law bbq. que cancer & pinkman. (were going to be editing alot of pinkmen and his meth brigade down to save time. as well as walts breakfeast times to maybe 1 scene.

i just condensed most of season 1 for you into 30-45 minutes. you even have 10 minutes to work in his meth bomb now to have the first hour be season 1.

this is batshit crazy but OP is definitely onto something.

a whole movie with Mike and Saul would have little weight without Walt. The active cat and mouse game between Walt and Schrader is the strongest. The WW reveal could be a great way to end movie 4.

Could you make a cut without Jesse crying like a little bitch for nearly 3 seasons?

DO it

>Could you make a cut without Jesse crying like a little bitch for nearly 3 seasons?
This. Jesse should be nonexistent unless Walter is also on screen.

but for gods sake dont cut out this scene

Make it happen OP

If you cut out FLY, I swear...

Sounds good, OP.

Get rid of all of the bullshit Skylar and Hank's wife drama.

DID SOMEBODY SAY HANKS WIFE

Make an edit where Walt never talks to his wife.

>no more baby problems
>no angry roof pizzas
>no bitching and moaning by her

It would be pure kino then

Fan edit discussion?

Noice what changes would you make to your fav movies or shows?

No, we were talking about Nazzees and Japs.

are you saying you can edit 62 episodes averaging 47 minutes per episode down to less than 10 hours?

must be a lot of filler in this epic series

>15 minutes of the main characters attempting to catch a fly
yes there is a bit of filler

What is absolutely essential to show?
>some intro to Walt as a chemistry genius/teacher
>cancer
>brief hank/marie shit bc hank is needed later
>meet jesse
>make meth
>trouble distributing/acquiring precursor
>meet tuco
>kidnapped by tuco
>escape tuco
>maybe Jane? idk, depends on how much you care about telling jesse's story/if you want the plane crash to make sense
>tax, saul, etc.
>same old distrib/precursor problems
>gus, mike, etc.
>walt gets overzealous, assassinating gus arc
>walt/jesse drama
>walt starts his empire, working with mike, lydia, etc.
>hank figures it out
>walt-skyler/hank-marie shit
>nazis
>walt fucks it all up
>vacuum dude
>MY BABY BLUE
I think you could tell the barebones story somewhat cinematically in 10-15 hours to be honest. I don't know if the story is worth telling without skinny pete or gale though

le bump

Tetralogy, not quadriology