dick rate thread
rate me

Unmutilated and healthy

8.5/10

9/10 very nice

10/10 perfect length

5/10
3/10

These erect white cocks need to go in white pussies to create a future for our race.

Want to help me out? 20 yo kissless virgin

What you think

op here, I'm not white
;o)

I know mine is. Remember to do your part, brothers!

Good cut job better than most, doc may have mutilated you but at least he didn't do it poorly

Do you have shaft hair?

No I don't. I keep it neat

thick handsome stud dick
great curve
super hard
big masculine veins
nice helmethead
sexy frenulum

8/10 be proud

r8

So you do have shaft hair you just get rid of it? That is what I mean

See in this pic shaft hair:

nice curve and posture
good size
nice two-tone color
nice neat bush
sexy two-tone coloration
big knob
healthy strokable skin
small testes

7/10

lovely veins and nice head
cut but nice bush and pretty smooth shape
nice thickness and head
could be better but the pic doesnt help much
only better if uncut
wanna sit on it
i don't know what it is but i love cocks in condoms, can i sit? looks like fun
that's beautiful

the more I see thid dick, the more I like it
stubby macho stud dick
admirable thickness
best nuts on Sup Forums
nice bush
great frenulum - rare for cut dicks
great skin, healthy with good color
head smallish
glans offkilter

8/10 would choke on over & over

7.8/10 - I enjoy the veins and the length. Could be thicker. Unsure about your balls, because you're pushing on them.

7/10 - I like your head. Size is ok

Maybe an 8/10
Kinda hard to tell how long/thick it is, seems large, but could just be the perspective.
Aesthetically pleasing, though.

>Wearing a condom for a dick pic
>Ever
Why

8/10
Good length/girth, head is nice. Pleasing to look at.
-0.5 for ppp

6 - looks pretty average, I'm not a fan of hair

6.5- also looks pretty average, but slightly thicker, and you seem to shave your balls.

6 - same deal as above

7 - rather average size, but overall pleasing to look at.

6.8 - same as above

here's mine.. pls respnd

macho bestial cock
super big & hard
great veins &fat urethra - so masculine!
nice frenulum
nice big glans
sexy nuts

7.5/10

nice size
great hardness & posture
big sexy helmethead
big nuts but sack too tight
coloration slightly sallow

6.5/10 verynice

That first pic isn't me.

>wearing condom
Funny story, actually. I'm not one to take pictures of myself. I had bought some condoms at the request of the gf, and I bought the Trojan ultrathin whatevers. She was concerned by this, so I tried one on and took a pic for her to assure her they weren't going to break. This is the only pic I have of my dick.

get out Mexico nigger, Sup Forums is a white-only website

BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

I know I am saying the pic I linked DOES have shaft hair and was asking you if you have similar and just get rid of it.

hey its me again, can post some more if wanted. its average length but i just wish was thicker sometimes. oh well, the gf loves it

I'm not the thick. If it does grow I get rid of it.

big and hard
sexy veins
good skin
humongoid cockhead

6.5/10

How? And also do you find that shaft hair would be or is irritating during sex, blowjobs etc.?

Literally the best nuts ever
and you're plenty thick stud

moar?

I shave it. I haven't had any.complaints about the hair. It's only light.

If I shave it I get stubble wtf

I hate my shaft hair, other than being mutilated it's my least favorite part of my dick. Also I think I have it because I'm mutilated

stoooop obsessing buddy
your cock looks great
I remember from earlier
salt n pepper pubed 20 year old, right?

No one is ever gonna worfy about your shaft hair but you. That dick is impressive as is

yes same guy

It looks better in pics then it actually is I think, I can even feel it just jerking off. Super annoying

b has literally ruined you if you hate your dick because its cut and call it mutilated

Its a great dick, be proud of it

any requests?
>doesn't look too thick in this view

Just calling it what it is

Here please rate of of 10.honest feedback

pulling on your balls
standing, to see angle it hangs

cum would be awesome eventually, those impressive nuts look full

I like my.cock. It's big and looks good lol

This

People always have to play the perpetual fucking victim these days. Grow up.

I'm not a spic.

Lmao mutilated guy already getting angry over the truth

It's just fucking facts dude, literally got cut out of birth. A fucking part of you cut off that's the definition of mutilation. Not my fault you can't face the fucking facts.

bump for rates

Im pretty sure mutilation has to adversely affect function

Since circumcision is scientifically-proven to enhance the penis' functioning, I dont think it would be mutilation

Is it mutilation when a man has his appendix removed? I dont think so, because it doesnt adversely affect him

well wtf are you so I can get my slurs right. Some kind of Octaroon?

8/10 nice girth
7/10 is love to suck those balls
5/10

what on god's green earth happend to you?

>what is head keratinization
>what is frenelum removal
>what is circumcision complications
>what is keeping your glands moist

he's mad about the whining and '"woe is me" shit, not making a statement about circumcision, dummy

not a lot of light skin non-europeans out there man

I'm not brown that's for sure

R8 mine :D

Sorry if I'm a little upset from having my cock mutilated at birth

It doesn't though. If foreskin was a disadvantage, it would have been eradicated by evolution a long time ago.

chink?

can i be your submissive housewife?

Rate please

winner

only if you wear nothing but an apron

>What is phimosis
>what is premature ejaculation
>what is UTIs & cervical cancer
>what are STDs, especially HIV
>what is smegma
>what do western women prefer?
>what is a mucous membrane

And Im not even against uncut. Uncut is great, every kind of weiner is. But there is no (rational) arguing with the science about circumcision

Theres a reason the U.N. & the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation spend millions a year performing circumcisions in the third world. Because its one of the most cost-effective ways to improve their quality of life.

Looks exactly like mine haha, what are you like 6 x 5.5?

you poor thing :_(

LOL, grow up

i will do whatever you want

Why the fuck my pic did turn?

pls

rate me

You're so fucking stupid, phimosis is a possible complication, that's like saying fingernails aren't necessary because you can get an ingrown nail.

>smegma

Natural product you can fucking clean

>std etc.

You're not guaranteed to have them from being uncut you troglodyte, even if you're at a higher risk than a mutilated man it would be slight and the only reason it's higher is because your glands are actually kept moist and properly protected.

>what do women prefer

Who gives a shit faggot. You regularly fuck your body up for what women prefer?

>hurr muh bill gates

Yes he's a fucking Saint and arbiter of good and not a fucking conniving kike.

That dick is straight up too big. Sex must be really annoying for you, man.

Viking cock from Norway

This is the end all be all to pro-circumcision arguments

wew
lad

>>What is phimosis
Something fairly rare
>>what is premature ejaculation
Something that not only uncuts are limited to.
>>what is UTIs & cervical cancer
A UTI is an infection cause INSIDE the wang, in the urinary tract, nothing to do with the skin. Also what the fuck does cervical cancer have to do with male anatomy?
>>what are STDs, especially HIV
Something that circumcision has been proven to only very slightly reduce the risk of, and is preventable by wearing a fucking condom, you mong.
>>what is smegma
Something you wouldn't get if you took a shower every now and then.
>>what do western women prefer?
>what do American women prefer
Ftfy
>>what is a mucous membrane
Something that prevents pathogens and dirt from entering the body, and keeps certain body parts hydrated. Unlike your sheet of sandpaper you call a dick.
Also, yes, they have helped third world countries get circumcisions, but that's because they live in the fucking third world. They don't get to bathe regularly, they don't get access to condoms as easily as we do. Western civilisation dropped the need for genital mutilation after we invented bathing and male contraception.

I didnt say foreskin was a disadvantage, I said circumcision was an enhancement. People enhance themselves all the time in ways nature hasnt

And anyway, your statement represents a serious misconception of how evolution works. I'd suggest reading On the Origin of Species & The Panda's Thumb if you're interested in the topic

When Scandinavians call themselves Vikings... Your ancestors were probably farmers or fishermen. Nothing wrong with that, but let's not pretend you are descended from the 1-2% of the population that actually fought and pillaged.

>enhancement
>by taking away something with benefits

kek

Viking also refers to the farmers who settled on raided lands. Not him, not Scandinavian, just sayin'.

Yes, who are now mostly British citizens.

10/10
nice vein

The act of "viking" is to go out and plunder, yes I know this. Most people refer to Scandinavians as vikings or black metallers. That is what they are known to be, not often we get placed on the map lol.

Truth of the matter is, most male farmers were often volunteering to go out on raids. Who am I to know if my ancestors actually went out or not? There is simply no way to know that.

Don't get your panties in a twist.

As far as I know, at least in Sweden where my father lives (cuck land, I know), they pretty strongly resist identifying with Vikings, but that's part of Sweden's bullshit self-hatred I think. I just think of a lot of things first before I think black metal and Ragnar Lothbrok, but then again I study history. Nice cock, btw. That vein is insane. How tall are you?

Yes... Sweden is a pretty cuck land, they refuse to take any pride in their nation and now they are opening the borders for all and everything :/

it's not as long as i would like, but the width is fairly ok...

I am 193 cm tall. 6 foot 4 in freedom units.

> phimosis is a possible complication
kind of like all those possible complications of circumcision in the post I was responding to? See the parallel? Stay retarded, pinhead

>Smegma - natural product you can clean
Oh! We're imcluding proper penis care in these hypothetocals now? Go ahead & wipe off keratinization from the drawback list. Just as easy to moisturize as it is to wash

>Even if you're at a higher risk (of STDS) than a mutilated man it would be slight

Incorrect. Look up the numbers before making shit up. Uncircumcised hlans for a mucous membrane that allows direct pathogen access to the bloodstream, not to mention harboring bacteria & fungi

> Who gives a shit (what women prefer)
Anyone who likes pussy. So not you, queerbait, but probly most of us here &( on Earth)

>hurr muh bill gates... not a fucking conniving kike.

Are you literally retarded? He's not jewish, and has literally given more money to charity than anyone in the world. And I like how you ignored the U.N.'s work too, enjoy your denial

And again, I love uncut dick. Foreskin is great. But Im not gonna pander to manchildren with victim complexes & idealogues.

Self pics, cock shots, etc. "Rate me" threads, camwhore threads, and hookup threads should be posted on /soc/.

literally beautiful. Norways lucky to have a dick like yours

Circumcision has complications even when correct. Like keratinization. Fuckwit.

>hurr lets just take off the thing that keeps this part of our body moist as it supposed to be and let it dry out and rub against fabrics for our whole lives

How long? And as someone who is "tall" at 185cm, fuck how tall you fuckers are up there.
And yeah, I wanted to move to Sweden from the US, but there seems to be no future there. On the other hand, you guys in Norway are a bit too closed to foreigners, but I can't blame you.

It would've taken 4 days to reach this much posts
fuck off

Shit's been on Sup Forums since Sup Forums, get over it.

Rate?

r8 mine pls :^)

I'm sorry you can't comprehend on which board to post which topic, mayhaps you should acclimate yourself with Sup Forums rules...

we dont care about the rules, it's Sup Forums
go cry about it on /s4s/

17 cm. 6.5 inches roughly
Any way, time for work. Have a great day!