A-C-T-I-N-G

A-C-T-I-N-G

How is Alicia so pretty?

She's not. Too much make up and a coal burner. Alicia a shit

So what if her boyfriend was black, at least he was one of those black guys who acts white.

something in her face i think

this show is absolute trash yet i tune in each week.

mom, travis, indian boy have got to go. the rest can stay

I want this faggot dead asap. God, I fucking hate him.

So, why are you still tuning into this, Sup Forums?

Why do people slow down to look at a car crash? Why will women stare at a huge set of tits, even if they are heterosexual?

I have this show on in the background, I don't understand

I quit the show because of him. legit shut it down in the middle of S2E2 because this faggot was just too much to deal with.
fuck this show.

I second this.

Kill 'em all, Chris, kill 'em all

>not getting a massive boner when Chris entered the girls' room
what's wrong with you people?

i tune in for Nick

>CHRIS GET OUT
What did she mean by this?

get out chris im piss

why are they so based?

pic related is the most based character

I want to lick his soles

meant for

>deeply regretted freezing up and letting those strangers on the boat which had major consequences
>killed the guy tied to the chair, but later found out that also had major consequences because he was needed in the trade
>develops complex about killing, freezes up when when a walker was on his step-mom
OK, makes sense, arguably decent writing.
>explains himself to his step-sister in the most horrible way possible that sounds like an implicit threat on his step-family's lives
>doesn't go explain himself to his step-mom (who's already aware how killing that guy fucked with him) before his step-sister can give her hysterical account of the events
>for some reason decides it's a good idea to stand at their bedside with a knife and gets caught
What the fuck? Am I just autistic, or does this make no sense? There's only one of two explanations:
>it's the most contrived scenario imaginable to set up a misunderstanding, they couldn't even be bothered with some exposition that he really needed a knife to slice up an apple but the crazy Mexican lady locked all the silverware because she didn't trust them around sharp objects
>he was actually planning on fucking murdering them for some reason

The boy has lost it, clearly. He's also a dumb as shit arrogant teenager, which doesn't help the case.

And he needs to release his shitty feelings in some way. He doesn't trust Alicia, so in his fucked up perspective he might have to kill her because it's so easy.

He's becoming the guy who he killed on the boat, who was tied up. He just can't handle the stress so he decides that killing people is the easiest solution to escape it.

only based characters were
>muh drugs
>muh wartorn country
and
>muh grand scheme
nigger turned out to be a fag, whitey is going follow the boring "tired of all this death" trope, and the brownie that started off as the hardened voice of reason is becoming more and more of a bitch made nigga every episode. how do you get softer after the end of the world?

This. Mexican dad is pretty based, I hope they don't let him go full ptsd just for the sake of it.

Is that a trap?

How could he possibly be mistaken for female?

exactly
dumbass

No, I meant the other guy.

Post more Alicia

i came back to this because someone on Sup Forums said season 2 was getting better.

i think i took the bait.