Pokemon Cont

Pokemon Cont

Not pokephilia but Hilda is so fucking hot

test

ok I don't get why everyone was shocked by this picture in the last thread. so he rips her head off or what?

moar blaziken

Maybe you should read the ones before

fail

More Zebstrika

so you ask so shall you receive

>Ribbons look like they're a part of her vagina
>Giving a whole new meaning to meat flaps

bigger

stronger, faster

can lugia learn pound

Anyone have any Volcarona?

No.

Hot

victini pls

oo, slugbox is bae

The pokemon trainer sought to catch them all, traveling the world carefree and determined to be the best. She heads out to the next town traveling the rocky mountains. The area full of ground and rock pokemon, she spotted a rare and an evolved form of fighting pokemon.

“This must be my lucky day! A decent fighter pokemon!” She rushes towards it excitedly ready to capture it. The muscled fighter with four arms training on stone notices her loud steps. It watches her intently running towards him. Her large breasts intrigue him as they lightly bounce under her tight blouse. The girl did not think twice the pokemon has been checking her out eyeing her from afar. She was intrigued never to spot a pokemon twice her size have four muscled arms.

The fighter decides hurry and greet her seeing her blue eyes focused on him under her cap. He feels his body filling with excitement as he already plans to do things to her. He wanted to tear apart her blouse and pantyhose and do her over and over.

The girl pulls out her pokedex finally in range to learn more about this beast. The pokedex locks on to the target in front of her and gives her a description.

“Machamp is an evolved form of Machoke. It is known as the Pokemon that has mastered every kind of martial arts. If it grabs hold of the foe with its four arms, the battle is all but over…”

The girl continues to listen to the pokedex unaware of how close the machamp has gotten. She gasps noticing the fighter pokemon towering over her. It grabs her arms causing her to scream.

“Ahhhh! What the hell!?” She struggles in attempt to grab her pokeballs to fight back. However, the machamp’s arms are too strong with both holding her arms. “Just wait! My pokemon will take you down and you will be mine!” She waits for seconds for the pokeballs that fell from her to activate. “Why aren’t they coming!?” She cries to herself in question.

The machamp took opportunity of the brief moment of no resistance. It freed its extra hands from her arms and grabbed her chest. She gasps as the machamp gropes her.

“What the…” The girl blushes and screams. “Help!!!” She struggles again but it does no avail to the machamp’s massive strength. He continues to squeeze and squeeze enjoying the girls nice firm melons.

“MA-CHAMP!” The fighter pokemon groans approvingly. The girl whimpers knowing she is helpless by herself in the wild.

“Please… stop…” She beckons to the machamp, but he begins tearing apart her clothes. “AH! No!” She feels her blouse being torn apart feeling the cool air. She feels fingers poke and pull her undergarments between her legs tearing them apart. “NO! Please! Don’t rape me! You can’t!”

“MA-CHAMP!” It continues to utter its name continuing to squeeze and massage her melons. “MA… MA… CHAMP.” It utters its name more pleased as it now feels her soft skin. The machamp sees her pretty pink nipples and begins showing greater signs of hunger. His tongue so close to her face she tries to push him away.

She gasps being lifted up to his face. The machamp pulls her legs apart as she sits along his large member. She gasps shaking her head uncontrollably seeing the giant cock extend out between her legs. “Don’t! It won’t fit!” She begins crying hoping for anything for release. “I’m sorry! I’ll forget everything. I’ll leave you alone! Just let me go!” The machamp didn’t care only wanting her. He extends forward kissing her. She makes a muffled gasp in awe feeling the machamp look at her eye-to-eye as he sends his tongue down her throat. Surprised a pokemon this horny for her, her mind begins to falter. The machamp sent a direct message that it would continue to rape her.

It pulls away leaving her mouth full of its drool pulling her back up as two of his hands below keep her legs eagle-spread. She feels the tip of his penis poke her womanhood. “Nooo. NOOO!” She cries continuing to struggle trying to disengage from his desired position. The machamp squeezes her right boob hard till she winces in pain. The girl whimpers. The machamp resumes pushing his cock into her womanhood. The machamp pushes his fingers into her pussy lips to encompass the thick member. “Ahh! NO!” She cries in pain struggling again. Pulses shock her body as her walls stretch open for the machamp’s member. She tries to push free but the machamp uses his hand massaging her breast to remind her her place. He squeezes her boob hard again till it hurts her.