ehh.
Not memeing around, I'd give it a 6/10.

None it's just ok nothing special really

better than mbdtf but nowhere near 808

Great album, entire thing is pretty dam good

>only
>Blood on the Leaves
>Assassin on I'm In It

Well-intentioned garbage. On Sight, New Slaves and Black Skinhead are the only good songs.

10/10 opinion

literally all of I'm In It. Bon Iver/Justin Vernon on the hook is fucking fantastic

Never really thought about it, but yeah, Justin Vernon on the hook is bloody amazing

I've listened to the album a handful of times - that's all I've had the stomach for - but if there's any song that completely and utterly failed to make an impression on me, it's I'm In It. It's the one song that I can't recall for the life of me. Even Send It Up's dumb as fuck airhorn beat stuck with me, if only because of how hilariously bad it is. But I'm In It? Nothing.

this. it's bottom three in ye's discog but not trash.

CD>MBDTF>808s>LR>Yeezus>Graduation>TLOP

>Reliving the past?
>YOUR LOSS

808's > LR > CD > MBDTF > TLOP > G > Y

goat

>People still rating 808s so high

MBDTF>LR>CD>Grad>Yeezus>TLOP>808s

Not as good as MBDTF or TLOP but still pretty good

>Yeezus last
>MBDTF that low

>still

My opinion on it hasn't changed since I first saw the single for Love Lockdown before it dropped. It has always been my favorite for as long as it's been out by a good margin.

>808s last

Honestly

imo great

When it first came out my first thought was "ah, ok Kanye version of Death Grips" in the sense it was very industrial and noisey, of course a much more polished product.

At first listen, it was ok, I liked some stuff. I picked out some songs and bumped for awhile, some made the trash (Bound 2). A year ago I picked it back up since at the time I was delivery driver and wanted to jam while I drove around and loved every song on it except Guilt Trip (with a better understand of Bound 2). Then just a week ago I was moving and had a three hour drive...and I'll be damned if I didn't listen to Guilt Trip three times in a fucking row.

This album most likely will have to grow on you. imo great.

MBDTF is fine but I like the others even more still. Yeezus is trash, though. His only honest misfire, though not for lack of trying.

Yeezus: Marmite - The Album
Pretty much what it seems like

I can accept that.

Fair enough. No disrespect to anyone who likes it (sorry if it came off that way) just never liked it myself. A LOT of people have been loving it lately.

Well why is it so high for you??

Literally just take out Send it Up and it would be a 10/10. VERY close to MBDTF
MBDTF>Yeezus>808>CD>LR>TLOP>Grad

I'm In it, Black Skinhead, and New Slaves is some of the best shit Kanye's done to date

>take out Send it Up
Thems fightin words

I am sorry friend

Why the hell is everyone putting LR so low but me?

dang meant the sorry to go to you

>remove Send it Up when Guilt Trip is right there

Here goes the official rankings

Yeezus>MBDTF>LR>TLOP>808s>CD>G

They both low points but Send It Up is obnoxious at times

I put it at second, man. Roses is my favorite song from the guy.

It's all good.
I do agree on what you said overall though: MBDTF, Yeezus, and 808s are my favourites of his by a mile. Not really a fan of his other albums though; tried to give CD another listen the other day but I just don't like the style is what I think it is, and then gave up a few songs in.
All his albums have dang good songs on them though

graduation, college dropout, late registration, 808's are a snooze-fest imho senpai

MBDTF, Yeezus and TLOP are fucking great

>waiting to be vilified by /r/hhh

Don't think anyone here thinks its bad, it's just that all the albums are so good senpai

>Say You Will
>Welcome to Heartbreak
>Amazing
>Love Lockdown
>Street Lights
>Coldest Winter
some of my favorite Kanye songs of all time are on the album
what i love is how completely different it is from all of his other stuff, yet it was such a success it basically defined a new direction for hip-hop

I wouldn't say his first albums are a snoozefest but I agree his last three albums have been his best work overall. TLOP grew on me a shit-ton

It's really good, maybe even great.

The album kind of loses its luster once you find out that Death Grips and other artists made similar music before Yeezus was even an idea in Kanye's head. Because it really does sound commercialized and safe next to those. But even still, it's a great album with one or two forgettable songs.

MBDTF is the only great 2010s Kanye IMO. He kinda lost the plot afterwards and has been thematically retreading that album ever since. His sound has definitely gotten more ambitious but the substance behind it has gotten stagnant.

No Pinocchio Story? D;

It's my second too (ALMOST my first without the damn skits...)

>No Paranoid or Robocop
Cmon man, even people who hate the album love those 2.

>graduation, college dropout, late registration, 808's are a snooze-fest imho
WAKE UP MR WEST

people actually liked tlop? more than yeezus?

Hell yeah. In alot of ways it's his most ambitious album and it's got the coolest structure of all his albums.

I like some songs on TLOP more than any songs on Yeezus, but I like Yeezus as an album more than TLOP
>Ultralight Beam
>Famous
>FML/Real Friends/Wolves/Frank's Track
>Saint Pablo

Not a big fan of TLOP (2nd worst imo) but Saint Pablo is probably Top 3 Kanye songs of all time.

Is this even Kanye? What happened in that hospital

That looks like a man who's about to make a classic crazy guy album

holy shittt

Excellent as an album, great take on accessible industrial

TLOP is scattershot but occasionally fantastic like on Real Friends, Ultralight Beam, FML or 30 Hours. Yeezus near universally disappointed me - after he kicked down the door with On Sight he never reached that level of hype again and a couple other tracks notwithstanding it's just boring listening to this mostly aimless tripe. Feedback and Freestyle 4 were better representations of what I expected from Yeezus than anything else on Yeezus.

he better not get fat

no artist has ever put out something of value after they got fat

To late. He's already out-cleavageing Kim

Oh shit hes fat now

I like you

Great album, his best, with MBDTF at a very close second. Blood On The Leaves is overrated though.

it bretty gud

Phenomenal

remember when lou reed called ye a genius before he died ?
thetalkhouse.com/lou-reed-of-the-velvet-underground-talks-kanye-wests-yeezus/

mbdtf > tcd > grad = 808 > yeezus > tlop > lr

bound 2 is his second best closing track, and the first half of the album is one of his strongest. the majority of the second half is lackluster though.

entry lvl experimental hiphop

[spoiler]Death Grips[/spoiler]

>Blood on the Leaves
>Hold My Liquor
You're wrong

That's not the real kanye