twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking zionist piece of shit

He means this

>OMG the people are taking their country back
>oh no us jews are next
>better start shiling some propaganda
>tell them that they should feel sorry for the blacks
>then we can tell them to apologize for the holocaust and all whites are evil

Anyone got a link? He's "taken over" the late show a dozen times already and I don't want to sift through petty bullshit for 3 hours

Sup Forums is a really good place to spread misinformation isn't it?

I agreed with everything he said.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGYdJK2R-zU

"YOU CAN'T HAVE POLITICAL OPINIONS DIFFERENT THAN MINE"

Hey man. Thanks. I really Appreciate it.

"PRO MANUFACTURING JOBS IS CODE FOR RACIST BIGOT"

Yeah that's what he said. You fucking idiot. Why is context so difficult for people?

a rich jew who hides his name telling us it's not our country

hmmm really makes me think

I don't think that's what he was saying at all...more like, wow, so many pundits shit talked Obama, and now its gonna be interesting to see how they just...don't say that stuff about trump?? Even though the things they said about Obama totally apply to trump more????

except Obama spreads lies against whites.
Trump speaks the truth and it's all backed up by statistics.

(((John Stewart)))

You can't be this ignorantly blind. Did you even watch the video or do you have some bizarre vendetta against Jon Stewart that just drives you to rage and antisemitism?

And which country would that be?

I watched the video, did you?

The United States of America

His last name is leibowitz, are you just that bigoted against jews you can't say his own last name?

Rest of the world laughs at muricans who fawn over this guy

Trump is a faggot.

You're right, I mean who would spread such bullshit about someone with little thought towards facts?

Well that depends what county do you live in Lee, Leon, Jefferson, Baxter there's just too many to name man.

neat, someone to represent our anger and vent for us. Someone to sate everyone's anger over this whole thing and maintain the peace.

Changes absolutely nothing, just as intended.

Is that the English guy who made his career shitting on another country while living there?

I like the black dude

No this is the jewish guy who stopped being funny 6 years ago

Wow...you're absurd.

shouldn't you be in philly stopping Hillary from cucking your nominee berniebro?

John Stewart is such a Jew that he doesn't know the difference between being Catholic and Christian.

way to misrepresent what he is saying.

>Republicans don't own Patriotism
>Republicans, it isn't "Your Country" it is our ( all of us, inclusive ) country

I agree with most things he says, except for BLM. Fuck niggers

Are we not going to talk about how he single handedly tried to push the 9/11 first responders bill??

Do you faggots even know that the government claimed to not have the money to cover the medical expenses of the brave men and women who ran INTO the chaos not from it on that September day???

(((all of us)))

Does that mean I'm a homophobe if I call David Jones by his commonly known stage name David Bowie?

The Democrats filled that bill with pork barrels for their own constituencies

that bill didnt get voted down because muh republicans are ebul

ZOMG HE IS FUNNY AS!! SARCASM IS THE HIGHEST ART OF COMEDI PLES TEL ME WHY WHITE PPL R LAME AGAIN?

What did he say? Because all that actually seemed to come out his mouth was something equivalent to a child saying: "naa naa naa naa naa - you're republicans!!! You're republicans!!! You stink!"

This fucking indignant buffoon is responsible for so much of the divisiveness, hatred, and intolerance that has grown in our country.

we're all goyim to him, we're all just goy slaves to the jewish overlords.
We should all just vote democrat just to prove we're not racist and bow down whenever a jew enters the room.

I think the problem here is not what he said, but what you seemed to have either interpreted or just simply ignored completely due to your own ignorance

Shill

Oh so he's just a massive hypocrite then? Because Jon Stewart seems to whole heartedly believe that there's no room for conservative values in this country and is blatantly intolerant of any republican.

Good one, bud.

I'm waiting. Enlighten me what he said that was of any value and not steeped in hayred and hypocrisy.

The hole thing is here,
Skip to 4:00 to see his monologue, in full, in context.
youtu.be/mNiqpBNE9ik

I remember the liberal bernbots shouting this very same thing when they got BTFO'd when bernie said this nonsense.
Sorry but only retards support the democrats at this point.

If americans never took USA, spain would've come and taken it, spain didn't treat slaves or natives any better

I don't subscribe to society's idea of picking a side and arguing with my peers over things that didn't matter the day before.

Hillary is a war criminal and will never have my vote.
Trump is an asshole narcissist and the only reason Americans like him is because they all secretly desire to have that power.
Bernie had a lot to say and little to show for it.

There's no good choice, but as far as wrong choices go, you couldn't get any more incorrect by voting for the first two.

Typical answer, straight from the ol handbook

he's wrong
anybody has the right to feel their country belongs to them, not matter what's their opinion

It was Jon Stewart's intolerance of all things republican that began this divisive atmosphere we are in today, and it's his own hatred and encouragement of others to blindly hate all republicans that backed republicans into a corner and made them choose a hateful buffoon like Trump as their candidate.

Jon Stewart is fucking cancer.

>"There isn't a real America"

huh then where am I?

> Bernie had a lot to say and little to show for it.
it was just a political campaign
the way he influenced the Democratic platform is quite impressive tbh

The Democrats actively colluded with Hillary and the Media to lock Bernie out

and he is to much of a cuck to do anything about the fact that the DNC scammed 200 million dollars from a bunch of naive college students

Fl whats good

He was 100% correct.

Conservatrash do NOT have a monopoly on patriotism, "true America" or any other implications of preferential treatment due to Republican allegiance.

In fact, since 1980, Republicans have been the WORST Americans and the LEAST patriotic as welll as the least educated group in this country.

This is OUR nation. WE built it up and WE fixed it each time you retards destroyed it. Now shut the fuck up, turn off Fox News, open a book and become a viable, productive member of society. Or just fucking kill yourselves. At this point, I don't care which.

>This is OUR nation. WE built it up and WE fixed it each time you retards destroyed it

who is we?

You're in the real America. The false America is the "real America" that retarded Republicans always cry about.

real america is a shithole full of retarded 5th columns in the employ of globalists?

LOL! Fuck thats guy! MURICA'!

Land for the freedom, home of the stronk!

The non-divisive America, which comprises about 90% of democrats and maybe 20% of conservatives who aren't hardline party worshipers. ESPECIALLY neoconservatives, who love to claim that their "version" of America is the only real America and that every group they disagree with is "ruining" it.

>90% of democrats

kinda hard when the white working class has abandoned your party

>The non-divisive America

your ilk and their love for identity politics created a divisive America

(((jonathan lebowitz)))

speak in (((code))) goyim. The (((kikes))) are listening.

>kinda hard when the white working class has abandoned your party

You're funny. stupid as shit, but funny.

>your ilk and their love for identity politics created a divisive America

SJW = liberals
liberals =/= SJWs

Oh, and Political Correctness originated as the argument for inclusion and it was a CONSERVATIVE thing.

And by the way, WE didn't divide this nation. The racist core of the Republican Party coming to the front lines when Obama was elected did. The Neocon-controlled GOP has been dividing this country for decades. Anti-gay, anti-minority, anti-women, anti-education, anti-science...etc. It's the party of NO!

Did you know we'd have had universal healthcare since the mid 90s if it wasn't for the House GOP under Newt Gingrich?

You can't POSSIBLY be THAT fucking stupid.

braindead

Yes, modern republicans are. Thanks for your contribution to my assertions.

Is this CP?

you're going to be first out of the fucking helicopter when the time comes, you faggot. Fuck you, and anyone who thinks even REMOTELY SIMILAR to you. If we get the chance, the scum in this country will be cleaned up and dropped from a STAGGERING height.
-fags are the reason aids exists.
-womens liberation has helped destroy Western Civilization since the 19 goddamn 20s.
-Science is a left wing, state funded lie. Any and all REAL scientific finding is tossed aside in favor of a liberal narrative.
-Fuck minorities. All of them. Niggers, Gooks, Spics, Chinks, Wops, ALL OF THEM. If they're not of European descent, or morally upright, conservative blacks, they're fucking trash who don't belong in our nation.
-The Education system is run by the fucking state but you're too goddamn stupid to understand why this is a problem. The proud product of public schooling.
-Universal healthcare: LITERAL COMMUNISM.

You're going to die. And I can't fucking wait to watch you fly or hang FROM A FUCKING HELICOPTER.

if you don't believe in god, you'd better start, and then start fucking praying. PHYSICAL REMOVAL IS FUCKING COMING, AND YOU'RE GONNA GET A FREE HELICOPTER RIDE YOU LIBERAL PIECE OF GARBAGE.

Um, in context, this makes perfect sense and I agree with him fully.

>inb4 some Sup Forums nigger claims I'm a Jew

Bring it. I've been ITCHING to slaughter you brainless, anti-American, subhuman retards. I can't WAIT to see the average IQ of this nation go up again.

oy vey goy only israel can be nationalist not america!

Houston, we have a live one! Pencil him in for immediate electroshock therapy and ready a padded cell; we're coming in hot!

Anything far enough to the right is swallowed whole. It's hilarious.

I stand corrected; apparently you ARE actually that fucking stupid.

Wow. Uh....yeah. I'm sorry for you and your poor family.

Most of you faggots probably used to watch this shit kike. I don't support kikes. Never have. The only kike I can stand is Larry David.

(((Leibowitz)))

(((Leibowitz)))

He's right you cucks

Lolololol. Stewart shits in Trumps mouth.

You dumb. So dumb. Like omg dumb.

Yep. Idiot sheep saying "Jew must be shillin;"

Yes, yes. Rich people have no reason to promote divisiveness and hatred. Nope. No reason at all.

>says the kid who supports the same party that elitist jews,globalists,niggers,mexicans support

Both candidates are rich, in fact even the third parties are rich.
If you think money makes someone corrupt automatically then you should probably not have the right to have a political opinion of any kind.

>kike that belongs in a oven,the end.

>Thoughts?

wow coming from the left that so hypocritical.
" a place for democrats like up" Ed Rendel former governor of Pennsylvania.

I don't understand. He says USA doesn't belong to americans— yet he's jewish and supports Israel belonging to jews?
It's a serious question, not kidding

>He says USA doesn't belong to americans
that's not what he says at all

Damn man, it's the second time i got this image in a reply. I wonder if my ideas are so evident just by posting unrelated comments.

Also, I actually AM a Trump supporter, even if i'm not American (southern Europe country here)