imgur.com/a/f1vA5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

/thread

lol

Oh boy! Tom foolery is afoot!

yes.

some user is sending noodz to all her friends ayy lmao

Here we go. Flood her facebook with this.

so this is really happening huh

Sure is pal, just enjoy the ride.

All her m8s will love pics of that tight snizz

LOL XD

I hope you both get hit by trucks

If she makes a sex tape I bet we can make het the next kim kardashian
Of Sup Forums.

Nice Robert

are you posting more nudes OP from the last thread?

cause that was a request from last thread

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEE

She was talking mad shit about us sending people her noodz, I think we gotta step it up to pizza and hookers

None of (you) pussy ass newfags are capable of breaking the ice.

Send me the fb link. I'll take care of it.

I got this

old, fag.

thread so underage i became a virgin again

INCASE IF ANYONE ISN'T AWARE

her mother: /cathie.isaacs?fref=ufi

yep the thread has evolved. op's finished, we're posting pics to her friends on facebok now.

profile.php?id=100011508436537&tsid=0.4418472074903548&source=typeahead

well i shared her fb in the old thread, as well as her mother. no one seemed to notice the latter, so i'll share it again: /cathie.isaacs?fref=ufi

blackmail her mom into sending you nudes

The last thread was great can't wait too see where this one goes

was a request i had from last thread that i missed her posting

disregard, i suck cocks

i got distracted by the lulz commencing like the old days

Some guy just made me aware of this thread. Thanks.

Guys, please don't do this.It is too early in the morning and there are too many things going on right now. What did we ever do wrong? can you please just leave us alone???

You fucks know that they can't see the messages unless you are friends or have a mutual friend, right? It will go directly into filtered messages and probably never seen.

this

what a nice pussy tho we could've got more if you guys waited just 10more minutes

I second this.

Too late, the gears of Sup Forums usually dont catch, but on occaision a few teeth make contact and ya just gotta ride it through cuz it dont stop once its started.

really wasn't much more to give.

nigger shitskins like you used to be dropped in the streets

She so cute

kek. you done fucked up.

never have anything connected with nudes or other shit on the internet. it doesnt die

Idk what to say Erin, why the fuck would u post personal shit on Sup Forums? This is Internet natural selection, sucks amirite?

Send her nudes to her boyfriends brothers

You went whoring on the internet for money.
The easy way for women.
We like it dont get us wrong but the moment you showed your face you were done.
Enjoy normal social life while it lasts.

>it is too early in the morning
>lives in sydney
>currently 7pm in sydney

at least put some fucking effort into your bait user

post a pic of you shitting onto a towel with a dildo in your mouth and i promise nothing else will happen

it happened to me once too.

If anyone wants the scoop on this story:

A cute 18 year girl made a thread today saying how she wants to make money selling nudes for a new tattoo. After she started posting nudes, she made the mistake of mentioning a boyfriend and someone found her instagram with her boyfriends instagram attached.

Unaware if the bf knew what she was doing, Sup Forums decided to inform him, and then it shoulda been a done deal.

Then shit got out of hand when Sup Forums then found her facebook and started sending her nudes to everyone she knows. It's a fucked situation but is also the risk of coming here and posting your nudes publicly.

Btw, she did not make any money.

so obvious bait cant believe you retarded fucks actually fall for it

op probably left the board long ago and doesnt give a fuck while you still getting excited over a pair of tits. nothings gonna happen grow up autists

I agree, if these conditions are met Sup Forums will back down.

she did make 69 cents off some Good Samaritan

Her fb was found from the op with her email address so she was really rekt from the start lel

>Then shit got out of hand when Sup Forums then found her facebook and started sending her nudes to everyone she knows. It's a fucked situation but is also the risk of coming here and posting your nudes publicly.

>out of hand

No. It was the logical next step you retard. Nice synopsis otherwise.

were you there when she posted her face?

>i'll send you $1000 if you post your face
>posts face instantly

ground ctrl to major kek

TAKE A RIDE ON THE CRAZY TRAIN

*guitar noises* bnnleelelelboooww

recap
some chick post nude pics
asks for money
fags say they give 1k
she says shes leaving stops nudes
literally all hell breaks lose
maxed /thread
user reboot
oh n typical posting nudes on social media
oh n her bf sounds dumb
she was cool though
feel bad for her

She pretty much gave away her identity, though. Pretty stupid imo.

NO!!! Don't fall for it.

was me, noice trips

saw some user asking if he got the $20 he sent her, so theres a consolation prize

>autism

Yeah, its actually one of the few rules we have.

If you shit on something and involve a dildo youre basically good to go. Everyone knows that.

I'm not Erin. Just fucking stop man. She gave you
guys something and now you are treating her like shit. She's a good girl. So wtf is wrong with you people?????? Do u have nothing better to do?

In the real world, it's not logical to spread nudes of someone in order to humiliate them. That's psychotic.

Go outside.

I actually would stop. I would hope other anons drop it after too

Kys pls m7+1

just stay a while, you might grow to like it here.

This site pretty much got half its reputation for doing just that.

Water is wet, fire is hot, and Sup Forums will distrubute your nudes to everyone you know.

kek! That was me. I lied. I secretly wanted her to hope for something good out of this situation only to find nothing.

Saying stop isn't gunna do anything, all you can do is disagree.

>real world
>4chin Sup Forums

>real world
>somehow not psychotic

nice try shitlord

>2016
>people still think they can whore themselves for money at Sup Forums

Saw the thread but didn't manage to save any. Anyone have the full set to dump?

>She's a good girl

Not that this even matters, but how in the motherfuck did you come to this conclusion?

Bro ur trying to catch a train bare handed, at this point u and anyone else that wants to stop this needs to shut up, stop feeding and hope it burns hot and fast
I'm in it for the keks so I dgaf but u dumbasses trying to stop it ain't accomplishing shit

Plot twist: not Erin is actually Erin

This is either b8 or just a faggot. I can't tell.

there are so many actual websites to whore yourself out on that are specifically for that too

people are so dumb. I can name 4 off the top of my head

Yeah, im not sure whats funnier, that the oldfags are so jaded that this was essentially garunteed to happen from the start, or the people who are horrified by it like its some huge suprise.

What do you mean "nice try"? What the fuck did I attempt?

And what the fuck are you even trying to say I do NOT understand. Speak like a human you degenerate.

hahaha holy shit you're a badman

Have some of my kek cereal pls. I was going to sleep before this epic bread

To be honest, i thought her nudes were pretty lame. I stayed for the lulz.

Someone make a pic collage of Erin the hotpockets whore (because she did it for free), I want to remember this but I'm on a phone

Could make money on myfreecams but instead went to Sup Forums.
This dumb cunt deserves all that has happened and is still coming for her.

Pic related, its het dumb cunt.

GUYS PLEASE STOP DONT SEND ANY PICTURES TO MY FAMILY I WAS JUST TRYING TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY OK

or she could

Hory sheet mon

The oldest of fags fell for this clever ruse

Heere ya go, just made it
imgur.com/a/f1vA5

nice try user. if real, make sign saying real.

on the offchance that this is not bait, you know what you have to do to make it stop

Yes, all will end if the conditions are met.

Nice try random fat guy in his mothers basement.

I dump mine friendo

So are you fucks trying to say that I should just sit by and twiddle my thumbs while I'm being bombarded by no-lifes from this chat?????

wtf is wrong with your thinking. ofc im going to defend myself. This shit doesn't make any sense. And we have known eachother since we were kids. She helped me get back up when I kept falling down. I love her and will never abandon her. I'll be damned if you believe I'm not going to fight and stay by her side. just fuck off and drop it.

ALSO SHE HAS A HARRY BUNGHOLE