Why don't people fuck with this more?

why don't people fuck with this more?

this is easily top 3 this year

OK OK OK OK OK OK
in all honesty i love this album but making that song a lead single didn't exactly instill confidence in a lot of people

because schoolboy q is the least impressive rapper ever

nah it was trash

explain

like im listening to it again and i legitimately dont hear any bad/replaceable songs.

compared to shit like tlop (which is unanimously praised for some reason) and chance's album it both offers more variety in beats and better bars consistently and a lot of catchy lines.

Not him but WHateva U Want and Overtime are pretty bad desu

rest of the album is pretty good tho

MARKETABLE

the album was great...except for the fucking single

ride out and blank face are my jams

they were poppy but they werent necessarily bad.

everyone sucks oxymorons dick yet it has studio on it.

i like whateva you want.

Ride out and big body too good

it sounds pretty slow and glossy like some bad older albums desu

i just thought they didn't really mesh well with the rest of the album
they kinda throw me off every time they come on in the tracklist

Sup Forums seems to be the only place that hasn't given this album a fair shake. Is it because of Fantano this time or just really terrible taste?

Sup Forums's never really been to fond of ScHoolboy, or most of TDE really (with the exception of Kendrick)

TorcH was a great way to start the album. Smooth yet dark at the same time. A chaotic calmness.
Groovy Tony/Eddie Kane sounded wild, Jadakiss added more depth and wickedness to the track. Then the jazzy outro was also pretty sweet.
JoHn Muir had an awesome music video, honestly looked like one of those hood classic kinda movies. Something akin to Menace II Society.
Neva CHange had a gorgeous SZA hook and overall was a chill track with a dope message.

I loved it at first but after watching Fantano's review I decided that I hated it and gave it a meh at best.

This. Ride Out is also really good, love vince on that track. I personally really like the album, def top 10 of aoty for me

YOU CAN FUCK MY BITCH, YOU CAN HAVE MY HOE

BIG BODY BIG BENZ
BIG BODY BIG BENZ
BIG BODY BIG BENZ
BIG BODY BIG BENZ

Shit's fucking annoying yo.

wtf i literally just noticed him in the bottom right corner

It was OK

this. I just don't see anything interesting about Q's personality. It makes this entire album incredibly boring and bland.