Would flying this flag on a truck be Anti-American?

Would flying this flag on a truck be Anti-American?
Because I think it looks cool as fuck

looks liek an anarchist american flag? seems contradictory to me

That doesn't answer the question.

it wouldnt (be cool)

No but some dumb ass is probably going to take it that way and start some verbal fight about how great america is and if you don't vote for trump your ass is getting kicked.

It is disrespectful so no

How is it disrespectful?

You know what? Just go ahead and do it. I hope some jarhead fucks you up.

>defacing something that could be considered government property
>Taking it outside
Enjoy your high treason and lengthy prison sentence faggot

Well I can't ignore the dubs shit

because with all this black lives amtter shit etc, people would get the wrong idea... when i first saw the image on catalog i thought it wasa BLM thread but whoops

>BLM Thread
>on Sup Forums
kek

I agree with you though. Even if you think its a cool design someone is going to take offence to in one way or another.

but i am voting trump
and it did come up when google image searched "libertarian flag"

The thing is entirely black. It would be hard to see unless you're less than a few feet away from it, otherwise it's just a black rectangle.

Also,
>driving a truck
>caring about whether or not you look like a patriot
>flying a flag on any vehicle ever
>trying to look "cool as fuck"

Please refer to the images that I've attached to this post for a general idea of what I think of the contents of your post, which have been highlighted with green text directly above the text you're reading right now.

The flag is what it is. You don't fucking change it to make it look "cooler." That is why it's disrespectful.

if you dont want to deal with people giving you shit for nothing, just hang it in your living room

you never know man rofl

Fly a Gadsden flag if you want, but that flag would probably get your ass kicked or your truck keyed

In what way would flying any flag from a truck be considered cool? Where do you live? It must be somewhere in the obesity belt

Some text in white would be pretty cool on that flag.

If you fly any American flag off your truck you're a redneck idiot. Especially that one OP

ha. idiot virgin detected.

Can I wave a flag that looks like this?

Have you ever heard of shit posting you fucking retard?