Girlfriend said i can do anything i want to her tonight. Give me some ideas? Pic not related

Girlfriend said i can do anything i want to her tonight. Give me some ideas? Pic not related.

just shove it up her ass and call her steve.

Believe it or not but have already done that hahahahaha

Male her watch every episode of Firefly while you dildo your ass

Make her fuck you in the ass and call you bernie.

throw her to the ground

/thread

Tie her up like you're going to do bondage then pour cold macaroni and cheese on her and fuck her armpits

Take her to the dollar movie and don't sneak in snacks

make her suck your dick and call you susan

Suck her cock

get her pregnant

slap her face to another dimension
spit on her face
then choke her
obviously do all of this with your peepee inside

Propose to her

She lie it's just to exiting you, You can do what you want only if you tie her :)

/thread

common dubs

make her get on all fours, then piss on her lower back so she can feel the piss run down her ass crack

get tyrone to fuck her with his bbc whiteboi

and what about the things she should do to you?

make her breathe a load of helium, then fuck her. Not enough to kill her, mind you, but enough to make her voice all high and squeaky.

Cheat on her with her best friend or closest family member.

If my gf said that I'd have her tied up straddled backwards over a kitchen chair.
I'd want her throat at a heigh I could fuck hard and rough.
I'd want her ass stuck out and perked up to leave very clear acces to either hole but also he clit so I could force her to orgasm over and over. I want her to cry when I press her hitachi wand on her clit.
I'd want her asshole stuffed at all times. A plug or dildo always there when I am not.
I want her mouth gagged when I am not filling it. Drool all over herself and the chair.
I want enough of my cum flowing out of her pussy that she feels no resistance to me pushing the head of the vibrator inside her. I want it dripping on the floor so I can scoop it up and shove my fingers around that gag and make he taste it

I want he falling limp and unable to walk or even crawl after I'm done with her. I want her to fear yet be aroused by the whole ordeal. I want her to want it but never dare ask for it again

Give her flowers.

Hire an syrian Refugee en bomb her house.

Kill her.

Open up her asshole and spit inside

Do this op.

>Open up hee asshole and spit inside

"I can you do her whatever i want"

Damn son

Photos of her tits or GTFO

Post pic related.

Tell her to strip completely naked, then blindfold her and put headphones in her ears that play music really loudly. Invite a friend over. Tie her up a little and start playing with her. Once she gets excited, your friend gets involved too. She'll notice that two guys are fucking her but won't know who the second one is. Your friend has to leave before you take the blindfolds off. Every time she sees a friend of your afterwards she'll have to wonder whether it was him who fucked her.

Stab her in the eyes then cut off her tits. Shove a glass bottle up her vagoo and then kick her in the groin until it shatters.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!

Show us her tits or GTFO

stream her underage pussy for us

bad idea

what if she says something like: oh Tyrone is also here?

Make her give you a rimjob, don't shower before you go over. Then fuck her ass to throat until she pukes in herself. Make her eat her puke back up. Then make her drink your piss, gargling some. Spit on her and then make her crawl into the bathroom and lick the toilet clean.

If you really are feeling froggy, take a shit in her mouth after and make her suck your asshole clean again.

shit on her carpet, stick a bunch of toothpicks in your dump and tell her that sonic is here to stay

i really wanna do this to my girl minus the two at once part, but i dont think i ever will cause she would freak out if she knew

Oh, then after make her suck and fuck her dog. If no dog, take her to a dirty ally and make her do it with a homeless guy or three.