What is your favorite Quip featured in the Marvel™ Cinematic Universe® ???

What is your favorite Quip featured in the Marvelā„¢ Cinematic UniverseĀ® ???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfAMBMjYKU
youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MCU media without quips:

Iron Man 1
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
The First Avenger
The Darl World
Winter Soldier
Agents of Shield Season 2
Agent Carter Season 1 and 2
Daredevil Season 1
Ant Man
Jessica Jones Season 1
DareDevil Season 2
Civil War
Agents of Shield Season 3

Stop this meme. Just because you only saw le quipper of the galaxy and quipvengers 1 and 2 doesn't mean its all quippy.

Ultron (to Vision): You are so hopelessly naive.
Vision: Well, I was born yesterday.
I actually laughed at that

>Civil War
>Ant Man
>No quips
Do you watch movies or just sit through them?

>the one where ... oh jeez bruh its iron man.... but like in his helmet... so fucking funny

That scene when Black widow was driving around that town in avengers 2 and she was making honking noises and telling people to move out of the way at 120 mph

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfAMBMjYKU

around 1:15

kek
these movies' expiration date is really short

Jesus I forgot how terrible age of quiptron looks

My favorite line from Civil War:

>Falcon gets webbed and says:
>"Is that stuff comin' out of you?"

my favorite is antman telling tony hes his conscience. favorite black widow one is at the beginning of civil war, falcon says "anyone ever tell you that youre a little paranoid?", and widow says "not to my face. why, did you hear something". it was subtle and i liked it

>winter soldier
>no quips
on your left

only the ones joss did, he truly is a hack, even worse than Snyder. At least Snyder can compose a shot.

>ant Man
Shit list, miss.

What's the problem? You don't like movies looking like network tv shows?

That was bantz, there's a difference. Bantz is humorous and light dialogue to show camaraderie. Quips are random nerdy comments awkwardly shoehorned into scenes where they don't belong by Joss Whedon.

That black widow one is also one of my favorite.

Not a quip but I also liked how excited spiderman was about Winter Soldier's metal arm. It's such a genuine enthusiasm. I can't believe it took this long for a character like him.

Reminded me of pic related

>you have the right to remain silent!

>that was bantz
Spotted the American

D R O P P E D

"You'll get your fucking rent when you get off your Jew ass and have your whore of a daughter come round and suck me off". Some say Raimi went a bit to far but i thought it was the perfect level of nuance.

Please elaborate.

>literally one line

how is that a quip?

picked up

>no "the fuck..."

Like your dick, fag.

Joss is nigger cuck.

Spotted the nigger bitch faggot fuck.

FUCK YOU, NIGGER!

Everyone type "OP is a stupid nigger" in the chat.

retard alert

>Iron man 1

>Let's face it, this isn't the worst thing you caught me doing
>Right, I was driving and now I'm jogging
>No gang signs. No it's cool, throw it up there. Yeah, peace.
>Ridiculous, I don't paint.

The MCU was built on a foundation of quips.

Nigger alert.

my favorite quip of all time:

Thor: He is still my brother
Widow: He killed xx people in two days
Thor: UUUUHHH... he's adopted

You're still a faggot, faggot!

Niggers are shit.

>mfw all the quips in avengers 2
What the fuck were they thinking, there was like a quip every 10 seconds

There was a quip for every time a nigger cummed in your mouth.

>Winter Soldier: You couldnt have done that a little sooner?

>Falcon: ....I hate you

Stop posting niggers, nigger!

>Joss what are your plans for Infinity Wars?
>Nothing, I got fired.

My favorite by far.

This.

This.

This.

>"So, you came to die with your city!"
>"No I came here to stop you.."

Suck a nigger cock, bitch.

Dropping something this hot cause of her heritage, you're so edgy user I'm sure you pull down chicks like that all the time.

I know that mouth

youtube.com/watch?v=wvUQcnfwUUM

He is likely a nigger.

That's because you're a faggot.

>autism

Shut the fuuck up, niggerfaggot.

kek

The Holocaust never happened.

>>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

Men are meant to be strong in mind and body. Aren't those the values of superheroes, the reason these characters impressed you as a kid? The divide between DC and Marvel isn't just about the quality in filmmaking (where DC obviously win). Some people grew up reading comics, looked up to their heroes and decided to follow their paths. They hit the gym and became better, healthier persons: leaders, alphas. Meanwhile, others neglected their bodies, because their minds stayed weak, they remained scared and pathetic manchildren even in middle age. If real life was a superhero comics, these guys would be the villains' victims at best and the villains themselves at worst. Would you really trust them to bring the true spirit and meaning of superheroes to the screen, when at their deepest core they cannot possible understand these values?

I thought Civil War had some pretty good ones

>Falcon and Bucky in the car
>Anything said by Antman pretty much

>make a gif of a fucking less than a second scene with subtitles
fuck tumblr

>5'7
>alpha male

The problem is that Civil War also had better direction and photography than BvS.
BvS looked like a fucking Linkin Park video, all dark and too much post-processing.

Yeah, dropped on my dick.

>post-processing.

>Right, I was driving and now I'm jogging
That's not a quip

>I Don't Care.

LMAO
all of these are full of quips

spidey commenting on how retarded the shield bouncing is was pretty good.

pure kino

YES

fucking Black Widow with a sarcastic sense of humour is best, no one talks about how overly quippy she was in Winter soldier, it made no sense for her to suddenly be the comic relief character in that film

>Thor movies
>No quips

Those are actual jokes, not quips.

Thor 1
>xena
>robin hood
>jackie chan

drops mic

Without those pictures of laughing people and zoomed in text I wouldn't have known what I was looking at. Now I know it's a funny

I actually like the way it looks a lot. People will shit on it but I actually find there to be something incredibly recognizable about Whedon's directing and I mean that in a good way. He's clearly a better writer than director but there are some very creative shots and visuals he pulls off and there's something very distinct about the way his films look. Age of Ultron looked significantly better than Civil War too.

You need to watch the movie again because there really weren't that many. You're just buying into the retarded circle jerk.

Civil War looked like absolute shit. It was one of the most visually boring and drab blocbuster films I've ever seen.