Who are you voting for and why is it not Johnson/Weld?

Who are you voting for and why is it not Johnson/Weld?

>>Two most successful governors in recent history
>>Pro-gun
>>Pro-choice
>>Will end the drug war
>>Will audit the federal reserve
>>No more Income tax
>>Removal of the patriot act
>>Pro-gay
>>Actually a decent human being that isn't extremely corrupt like Shillary or Drumpf

Why would you vote against freedom?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbmoEBskXbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pro-gun
>no more income tax

This guy deserves gulag

>implying the president can change anything

>>Implying the president is powerless

Because the American election system effectively removes any reasonable chance of a third-party candidate winning, and it's more likely to snow in hell than for a majority of American voters to risk their votes on a third-party candidate instead of voting for a mainline candidate, even if they are shit.

> Who are you voting for and why
> is it not Johnson/Weld?
>
>>>Two most successful governors
> in recent history
>>>Pro-gun
>>>Pro-choice
>>>Will end the drug war
>>>Will audit the federal reserve
>>>No more Income tax
>>>Removal of the patriot act
>>>Pro-gay
>>>Actually a decent human being
> that isn't extremely corrupt
> like Shillary or Drumpf
>
> Why would you vote against freedom?tpp and open borders. hes a cuck.

He wants people to be able to drive without a licence if i remember right. The libertarian party is a joke. A moderate libertarian would be great but they also beleive some pretty kooky shit

That being said hes better than the others and the stuff you listed is positive

So you're saying that either Trump (who will inevitably piss everyone off and try to throw the nuclear football) or Shillary (who has a looser grip on government data than a quadriplegic holding a spoon) would be better than people actually being free to do whatever they want (provided it doesn't fuck with anyone else directly)?

>>>Will end the drug war
>>>Will audit the federal reserve

I am interested to hear more about these policies.

THIS

Daily reminder that your third-party vote is NOT wasted.

>anti-gun
are you trolling? I dislike Johnson but dude...

Not really all that Libertarian and kind of a jackass. Also pro TPP.

Look up his interview on the Joe Rogan Experience (it's a podcast). You're gonna wanna vote for him after that.

Daily reminder to all of you cancerous loser faggots, most of whom cant even vote, THAT DONALD J. TRUMP IS THE ONE TRUE ALPHA MALE AND SUCCESSOR TO JULIUS CEASAR. THE CHOSEN ONE HATH COMETH.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbmoEBskXbA
at about 4:40 he says he supports driver's licenses. gary johnson is a moderate libertarian, which is why he's actually gotten a lot of criticism from hardcore libertarians in the party. another example, gary johnson is for environmental regulations

Gary "Open up the borders and let all the Muslims in" Johnson

If you really think that's the only thing that's going to be coming across the border, you're not looking at all sides of the argument. More open borders means easier immigration, which should happen anyways.

or the next nero...

>Pro gay
>"Feel the Johnson"
>kek

I still dont get why anyone from the lower 90% incomes would want no income taxes.
They are the ones getting the free shit it pays for.

If someone is in a position where they live off the government, they better have a damn good reason. That's why. If they live like that, they probably have a way out of it, they just don't want to do what it takes. If they don't, there are charitable groups out there willing to help those actually in need. People shouldn't be forced to pay for those that are undeserving. They should pay those that do by their own choice.

Pretty much all 100 million Mexicos will move to the US. Hope you like Tacos

Pay for those that do deserve it*

How about you feel my johnson bb

A/S/L?

the top 10 percent doesn't pay for everything, that's bullshit

As a Muslim I demand all you Americans vote for this guy

>Pro-choice
Unless it's just in general, and not in the context of abortion, how the fuck is this good?

gtfo sandnigger.

Who says you get to control what other people do with their bodies? Ain't your body, ain't your fuckin problem. Your quality of life will improve greatly if you quit telling other people what to do and get your own shit sorted first.

Abortions are the only effective way you came stop the spread of niggers

Hey ameritards, germanfag here. Help me out, why does your "land of the free" still have this undemocratic, rigged two-party-system?

>Unless it's just in general, and not in the context of abortion

dat cognitive dissonance

This guys sounds like the man. Must have been someone else cause at the libertarian convention i thought both of them where anti drivers licenec

They do pay the most income taxes even with all the tax shenanigans going on

Why can't we just split Mexico into three states and govern it ourselves? We're never going to get those people to stop, so we may as well get them under our thumb. It'd still be better for them than their own government, and help prevent those illegals from taking advantage of our country.

>Implying Trump can play a fiddle

Would you really prefer to have MORE kids being born to these idiots? They're not your kids, what do you get out of more little shits running around? Other than a possible boner and "sticking it to those femminists"?

Yes listen to the user who can't greentext