Ask a US Navy Seal anything

Ask a US Navy Seal anything

How many kids have you killed

Do the people you kill ever haunt you in your dreams?

What's the punishment for stolen valor?

Is safety number one priority?

Faggot was a marine last time

Does Arby's really "have the meats," deal team six.

Do navy seals use glory holes? Faggot.

If you have to choose between saving 20 non american civilians and saving your own life which one would you choose.

there is no punishment unless its being done for a financial gain IIRC

just let these faggots be faggots

War time 9 line medavac Go.

don't they have standards?

Are all of you homos or do you become once you join?

when have you sucked dick last time?

Position in squad?

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Seriously, beta faggot. Get the fuck off from this board along with this shit. Annoying as fuck. You either post something new or just be a fucking lurker. Your sense of humor is rather pathetic and stale. I guess I should try to understand autism and ocd combo more. Nevertheless, we can only entertain you for so long.

You could replace "20 non american civilians" with 5,000 red blooded Americans and the answer would be the same: me. I matter more than other people. I joined the military to prove it.

Why the fuck are you wearing a grade 2 body armor.

How much seal is the navy?

Get the fuck out my thread eurocucks and non patriots

Guys like me are the reason you have your freedoms and democracy. Its time you start showing some respect for those who protect your freedom

you get retards who never went to school whining and picking on you like faggots asking specific things and then they scream "stolen valor!" over and over in the mall.

bullshit.

i know a few ex marines and none of them believe this horseshit.

either youre a troll or your DIs were super good at brainwashing

hey if ur part of the fucking navy seals and shit why would u care to kill a little squeaker on the internet, seems like ur not even responsible to be on the internet considering ur a navy seal yet u threaten little 2 yr olds and say u will shit fury stuff on them? such a responsible "navy seal..." also u have command of the entire us marine corps what rank are u scumbag? Also ur "secret network of spies"does not really make sense to me EXPLAIN? third of all 300 confirmed kills in one fucking mission thats all u said (and thats an obvious fucking lie) , btw stop FUCKING lying u arnt the "top sniper in the U.S" the top sniper in the us had more than 504 kills in under a hundred days and his name was Häyhä cäzmöre search it up on the fucking web... well thats all i have to say don't lie to urself otherwise U WILL LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT. keep in mind that kid was stupid for saying that but ur Fucking dumber for replying with that shit...

Kek

Ok troll 11B calling you out of the 15 seals i do know you do not show the attitude I've seen in all of them. Shame Shame!!

Only the ones who know what they're talking about are the ones who complain. The retards are the ones who buy your horseshit and say nothing. Probably all your friends.

Kek

What does Q.R.F stand for? Go a head look it up ill wait.

Still waiting.

liar detected...a beard is not regulation in any branch of service. The hat isn't even a military issue hat. Total fake.

Is that a kid-sized vest or are you just fat af?

Howdy Ho sailor.

I'm not taking op's side but seal are encouraged to grow beards in south west Asia.

Kek this

show me this guy in South West Asia and I might consider this a valid rebuttal.

I would try but dumb fuck op would shoot himself in the foot before he got off the plain.