/CopaLib/ Meme Final Edition

Independiente del Valle: Daniel Librado Azcona; Christian Núñez, Luis Caicedo, Arturo Mina, Emiliano Tellechea; Jefferson Orejuela, Mario Rizotto, Bryan Cabezas, Junior Sornoza; Julio Angulo y José Angulo. DT: Pablo Repetto.

Atlético Nacional: Franco Armani; Daniel Bocanegra, Dávinson Sánchez, Alexis Henríquez, Farid Díaz; Diego Arias, Sebastián Pérez, Orlando Berrío, Macnelly Torres, Marlos Moreno y Miguel Borja. DT: Reinaldo Rueda.

Starts in 1 bong and 15 bings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D-faf_VrMVA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwNdlwPAiKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1ero por Sup Forums

>Tellechea jugando una final

Who based /AN/ here?

gee independiente, how come you get two kit sponsors?

Is DEL VALLE the most meme team in a final?

i mean Sao Caetano, Nacional Paraguay, Cobreloa, Once Caldas, Argentinos Juniors, Atletico Paranaense were meme, but this is a new level....

Vengo por los memes y el anime. Abacho becho.

Boca Juniors, River Plate, Estudiantes, Independiente, Olimpia, Peñarol and Nacional

/Lifelong/ here m8

It's coming home la

This team has literally never won an Ecuadorian championship, had to play the play-offs to get into the Copa, has only 50 real supporters, its president owns several shopping malls, at some point it was named "Independiente José Terán" (literally fucking who), and it comes from a place called Sangolqui.

Yes. I hope Atletico Escobar destroys them tonight.

Thanks Antonio >we will expose those hacks tonight

>A/N
here

i'm here for the meme magic

Is this the shittiest Libertadores final of all time?

We can either get a team of literally who's with no fans to win, or a team of dirty narcos that have cheated their way through the tournament (again).

I guess IDV going to the final means mina will be poached by some minor european club (portuguese or whatever) instead of us

All this butthurt
Why aren't you happy it's finally coming home?

>Is this the shittiest Libertadores final of all time?

San Lorenzo vs Nacional P may be

He must be from Cali

Why should I be happy the cheating narcos are cheating their way to another international title they are winning because Argentine and Brazilian teams are garbage right now, and because Bolivian refs are easy to bribe?

Almost all of Memendiente's players are going to
>Mexico
>Yurop
>Brazil
>Argentina

With Mina, Azcona and Angulo going to Yurop.

if Independiente wins this would destroy the hearts of all the Escobars tonight.

I dont see why this final could be shit

you sound like butthurt anti-corinthians shitstains

>Why should I be happy the cheating narcos are cheating their way to another international title
the point is: they aren't. they didn't cheat their way into this final. they legit played well the entire fucking thing.

Bro Battle XV

How Many AN fans are in Ecuador tonight? are they causing riots?

that dude that scored two last game is actually good or what

looked up now, borja is his name

and what the fuck rescaldani is doing in colombia

>they didn't cheat their way into this final
>every single draw after the group stage ended with some kind of bullshit from the refs in favor of Narconal
>didn't cheat their way into this final
>didn't cheat

You need to look at the definition of cheating.

I watched most of their games and politely disagree.

You're jelly.

>most of their games

Then by "most" I guess you don't mean their home matches against Huracán, Rosario, or Sao Paulo, because all of those had some ridiculous refball in favor of the narcos. Even if you were just in the threads here everyone was calling refball in every one of those games.

>Then by "most" I guess you don't mean their home matches against Huracán, Rosario, or Sao Paulo
You guessed wrong. That match against Sao Paulo in special is butthurt over nothing. There's awful/stubborn refs all over south america and even outside it.
Let's remember how Brazil got disqualified from CA Centenario. Against all odds stubbornness and poor authority managed to ruin that game. Why wouldn't it worsen a CL match?
Heber Roberto Lopes is a liability that still gets matches here and abroad. It's normal. That poor level of refereeing is ever-present in SA.

Pre Match Vibe Show:
youtube.com/watch?v=D-faf_VrMVA

ó as musica do memeiro bostolão pelamor

For the Cup

>That match against Sao Paulo in special is butthurt over nothing
>didn't allow a legitimate penalty for Sao Paulo in the first half
>two red cards at the same time when not even one was deserved

It could be considered "normal" if it had happened once, but that shit isn't normal when it happens three times in a row against 2 teams from Argentina and one from Brazil.

remind again why this "final" is played over two legs?

>this tinfoil memelombian
I guess every top local club give that type of folk a reason to exist; be it Corinthians, Boca or Nacional...

Final Starting

What if... what if the narcos win tonight?

>anthems not being listened
Dat atmosphere

because:
1. it's the fairest.
2. finals on neutral ground are shit.
3. finals on neutral ground are fortunately impossible to do on south america.

if you want to sanitize the final and make it competitive you should have a good organization and refereeing from moment 0. all else is bs.

And until 1987, there was a third match possible on neutral field if necessary

>premier sports still has nascar on

is this a joke

My negro! Hope those faggots choke tonjght!.

>this is what mill8nari8s fans actually believe

lol does indepiendente have a barra brava?

its ridiculous that you can only hear the AN fans

>not a yellow
we are in for a ride lads

this match will be a clusterfuck

>implying anything can beat San Lorenzo vs Nacional level of mediocrity

People went to the stadium to donate the money for quake survivors. Del Valle only have 50 fans confirmed.

Not only "Nacional", but NACIONAL QUERIDO

>los del sur on north

Oddly satisfying

keked

There are only two relevant hinchadas in Ecuador: Barcelona and Emelec. The rest are small enough that they might as well not exist, but even then Independiente's only true supporters are the players' families.

>implying I have to be a millonarios fan to hate the most hated and scummy team in the country

Not even El Nacional, Dep. Quito or LDU?

what should i avoid doing in bogota next month to not be killed?

Stepping on the street.

Not coming to this horrible city, why would you do that to yourself?

Search for him. You shall not be attacked.

just skip bogota and go to literally any other city, medellin and cali are chill

Shuuuuuuuucccccc

If you have full and white teeth you are going to get spoted from km away as a tonto gringo and you are done

If you're actually asking this just avoid some shitty sectors and walking alone in the city's centre.

And for god's sake, NEVER EVER take a taxi.

meant for

>Cali
>Chill

Yep, in the morgue

>NEVER EVER take a taxi
kek

>NEVER EVER take a taxi
This is partially true, never take a taxi on the street, especially if it's obvious you're a tourist. If you call on the phone for one, or take one at the airport, it will be okay.

>implying

poorfag here, any good website to watch this shit free

Going to Cali too. Dangerous as fuck right.

only city with direct flights senpai

No. El Nacional fans briefly reappeared two months ago when it looked like the team was near the top of the table (spoiler: it didn't last and they all disappeared), Dep Quito fans are just looking how their club will disappear in Segunda due to not paying denbts, and Liga can't even get more than 1500 people to their stadium, except when they play against Barcelona or Emelec. And that's just because Liga "fans" really hate the teams from Guayaquil. Hell, even Aucas has better supporters than any of those teams, and Aucas has never won a championship or ever will.

tl;dr Quito teams have shit supporters

Wait. What the fuck? how is this the final

Based Mina

rojadirecta

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwNdlwPAiKo

I envy you so much, columbian qt are in another league, and being gringo there is literally no chance you dont score there

Marcilio Dias campeão da Libertadores 2017

Atletico Nacional did it by raping (buying) the competition.

Independiente del Valle did it by going full Portugal/Leicester City meme magic and winning off of the other team's mistakes.

No lo pasan por TV gratis Ecuador? Qué raro...

Y las velitas papi?

I know. It's the only reason I'm going. Met loads on language learning apps.

Zorro Deportes, papá.

>only city with direct flights

Well if you come to Bogotá just remember not to look like the retarded 2m tall blond tourist that looks like he just came out of the jungle with a giant backpack strapped to his back, shorts and sandals; it can get cold here, and if pretty much any dangerous nigger sees you (90 % of the population), you'll get robbed and fucked in the boipucci.
Also, try not to go all by yourself in the center of the city. It's the most dangerous place, and if you're coming for drugs you'll probably end up chopped into pieces after you've bought them.

Marlos "la mentira" Moreno

Congolombia, get out of out continent please....

dude just go to the rich part of town and visit the other parts with locals or fellow tourists u trust. dont look like an obvious shook tourist

have fun and dont wear sandals in cities, u all look like dorks

medellin is clearly the best city btw

Chile, Leicester y hasta Portugal no son nada con Independiente del Valle... si la Mememagic es real, tiene que salir campeón Independiente del Valle...

pmsl thanks

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ESTAMOS EN LA B

just give us the trophy already ^^

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal

Seguimos Ganando

so does that count as an away goal

>Leave Real Madrid to me

Good.

Get fucked Inmemendiente. Hediondos a ñoña de perro.

> Chile
> Portugal

>underdogs

lmao

Lo que hizo el Leicester sigue siendo mas sorprendente que lo que hizo Del Valle, incluso si salen campeon

Matame, matame, matame verde matame!!!!!

Mátate traidor hijo de puta

They have done it before, be careful

Pero mira a este traidor papá