Been WAY too long since a good asian amateur thread! Get in here and post your quality pics

Been WAY too long since a good asian amateur thread! Get in here and post your quality pics.

Other urls found in this thread:

live-for.pw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got a huge stash I'll dump from as long as other bro's share theirs and keep the thread alive. OC always welcome of course.

gonnna need a bump broskis...help an user out

anyone?

oh shit is that some OC?

that's a guy, OP
you fucking faggot

OC , I'll be posting full vid from this weekend later

hell yeah! want to maybe chat and swap pics? email me, chinesekittyfan at gmail, i got lots of good stuff

now were getting somewhere with this thread

lol nice that's my ex. save any more of her?

Quality pics?
These are fucking shit.

>EroTeen collection site.

live-for.pw/

Theres more????

Lots. You just randomly see that one on a thread?

Never seen before. I need to complete my collection now that I have one of these trading cards.

She get your dick hard? Would love to hear comments on her body etc

Def caught my eye while scrolling.

Perfect little breasts and her face is cute as hell.

Asians have the best breasts on this planet. Fuck what anyone says.

Yeah her tits took my breath away the first time I got her top off. Can answer some questions, within reason.

Would be even more encouraged to keep posting if others post OC or just good pics I havent seen before...

Mmm I've got some FB snaps hidden away. Nothing with nudes though. Let me go dig those up.

I'll pick the relevant ones.

You guys are OK with a big bush I take it?

I'm ok either way.

On asian girls it gets me rock hard. Something about the juices all over the hair when I'm inside...

I won't go too much into detail but its hot.

Whoa a Zed pic I've never seen before! Got any more rare ones? That file name makes me have to ask - did you get these straight from her??

You can go into detail, I don't mind. I've fucked White, Black, Filipina, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese pussy, and Chinese is the best IMO. Those big fleshly lips that wrap around, yum yum.

yeeeup. fortunate to be in a few threads with her appearing. also a lot of snooping around these past few months.

FUCK YES. So youre her ex? Any good stories to tell? I'm one of her biggest fans lol. Keep posting these rare ones you lucky bastard :)

Dude agreed!!! Chinese is something that I just keep going back for.

Plus they are horny as hell.

It's just having that hairy thing there and your just pounding it and she moaning her head off and the juices are all over my hair and her hair, then you grab her tits.

Fuck man. Its the best.

I need a complete collection by the end of tonight. Please help!

Could not agree more. You are an user who knows what is good in life :)

Sounds like we need to chat, def send me an email, chinesekittyfan at gmail

MOAR

It is the good life!!!

Is that your dick in Zed? Or just a random Asian slut? She knows about the pics online right? Do her friends and parents?

;)

zed?

This is Zed's pussy too? More full body / with face?

Any pics of any of Chinese girls youve fucked?

one of the earlier shots of her.

sorry man, not the day for answers. just want a nice amateur asian thread today. :>

cool.

Dumping

Fair enough. Keep posting rare pics of her though at least?

everything now is gonna be whatever she posted before. enjoy

Sadly... no :(

I'm just sitting here leeching off of you tonight and I have nothing to return but my genuine appreciation. The kind that an user would give to his Sup Forumsrother.

in terms of rareness, i guess thats a bit subjective also

email me anyways bro, always love chatting with fellow fans of Chinese pussy.

She really is a horny girl who likes showing off isnt she? Any way you can post a vid with sound somehwere? Would love to hear her voice

Is anyone fapping to her? Or cum to her?

that is an understatement. haha. vids were all her. she never posted with sound because it was a hassle.

Done...

where you guys from user? got any clothed pics of her for my collection?

Good goddamn thats hot. she really likes to ride, what else did she like? ever fuck in public?

You came? Which pic made you lose it? Where would you cum on or in her if you had the chance?

Face is adorable

mmm a bit hesitant to answer that knowing that a good amount of people know our names and faces pretty well.

Also whatever i've had, youve probably seen. stuff goes around haha

It happened to cum on this one.
Probably just give her a standard belly shot after a good long drilling. Def would wear her out though.

love love loving these private clothed pics! any more of her all dressed up, made up and looking fancy?

not seen those before tbh. maybe a hint and some info on how you guys met? Nice to hear a story about an exposed ex.

Funny, thats just how I used to do it ; ) Loved creaming all over her belly and bush

Who is this cutie patootie and where do i find more of her?
Great body aside, she's 100% adorable

There are some scattered in this thread.

Trying to get a complete set here.

>Dem tanlines

All of my hhnnnnnggggg

in terms of those two, its as recent as it gets.

as for hints, well we're from a place where asians can speak pretty good english

Any user got any ass spreads?

Does she get off on being exposed / knowing guys can see her and jerk off to her?

any stories to share user? or your initials to help with my folder. That hint was generic af tbh :/

Who else has OC or fresh, quality stuff?

SHE'S FUGLY

FUGLY

POOR TASTE

Come on man, we're just having our thread. Go fuck off somewhere else summerfag.

DUDE THAT'S SOME SERIOUS POOR TASTE THO

that she does. some might have the video of when she was masturbating at school.

just here for a good asian thread, but nothing much more.

Ok, thats fine. I'll fuck her, you can go fuck off somewhere else.

Would be eternally grateful if you could find and post that school masturbation vid.

Would you want a cum tribute vid I made of her? Would she??

i believe its this one.

i wouldnt mind. post it here. maybe she'll see it.

DON'T POST HER HERE. MY EYES HURT.

god i could suck that cunt for days