I love Kero Kero Bonito...

I love Kero Kero Bonito. Bonito Generation and Intro Bonito are both my favorite albums to listen to when I just want to feel happy.

Fuck feeling sad, these albums make me so comfy, warm, and happy. Seeing them live was really cool as well. They put on a great show.

For everyone who hates the band on here, don't think we think this shit is groundbreaking or legendary. It's just fun and happy. That's why I love it at least.

For people who haven't heard them yet, give the album a listen. It may make you as happy as it makes me. Also, listen to the lyrics. They are very pleasant and nice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMdrk-vCACI
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shill

Whats your fav songs off BG

youtube.com/watch?v=LMdrk-vCACI

Here's a great track to get started with. It's really hard not to like this.

Sup Forums.org/advertise

Break,Trampoline, Big City, Picture This, Hey Parents, Lipslap

I am kind of sucking them off here. But it's how I feel. I hope other people give them a chance and just enjoy the music because its really nice

Nice, for me in order: Picture this, Big City, Trampoline, Paintbrush, Break

Whole album is fun though, I've only listened to Intro a few times through, need to hear it more

>I love Kero Kero Bonito. Bonito Generation and Intro Bonito are both my favorite albums to listen to when I just want to feel happy.
The Go! Team is this for me. Not even ashamed.

I can see Bonito Generation doing this for me as well.

Thunder Lightning Strike is fantastic, and they've put solid songs on every other album too. They also put on a good show when I saw them this year

Dude yes! I think I like Intro Bonito more. IF your into that comfy shit, check out Pocket Crocodile, I'd Rather Sleep, Small Town, Babies, and Let's Go to The Forest.

Also, Intro Bonito is awesome to listen to when your just driving through the city in traffic. I drive around in LA in between going places with it on, and it makes me happy to be sitting in traffic with the windows down on a nice afternoon. When the air horns come in on the first track that shit is so tight. Great little mixtape to listen to man.

I'll have to check this out. This is my first experience with music in this way besides video game soundtracks. It's nice feeling happy

Same. A lot of jazz gives me happy vibes as well.

why has kero kero bonito been getting spammed lately?

the only thing i don't like about this is the album cover. Maybe i'll make my own version to use

its enjoyable and good
try one of the other photos for the album
they ended up going with the photo for graduation, but there's others

awful band, stop any day please. just fuck off

The instrumentals are god tier bangers
There I fucking said it
Sarah's weeabo singing was annoying at first but it works

Quints

I really want to see them live.

Yeah, music that's just positive and positive-sounding is actually kinda rare, especially nowadays.

seen them twice live, can confirm they're great