Atheists literally believe in physical matter...

Atheists literally believe in physical matter, an internally inconsistent fiction which was disproved in the 18th century.

Physical matter is defined as something which has qualities which remain consistent no matter how many people (or even none at all) are observing it. Look at the same rock a magnifying glass and your naked eye at the same time: one eye detects roughness, the other smoothness. Rough and smooth are mutually exclusive properties. Ergo, the rock cannot be physical matter, since it's inconsistent. QED, physical matter doesn't exist.

Your serve, atheists.

I dunno what is dumber, doing this for fun or doing this believing in it.

Why can't it be both? Atheists are so dumb they can't even recognize their own stupidity: pure Dunning-Kruger. It's fun to kick their asses.

Troll harder.

Quite literally the most specious argument ever

>that
:)

I notice you don't explain *how* it's specious. Typical atheist. Make axiomatic claims according to your religious faith in Scientism, then cut and run before you have to actually back up anything you say.

b8posting is okay and all, but you could at least try next time

This "low quality bait" is called _Three Dialogues_ by George Berkeley, a classic of philiosophy. But then, I don't expect too many of you atheist kids are literate.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS THIS FUCKING PICTURE!?

>Sage your replies.
>Hide the thread.
>Don't feed the troll.
>Happy birthday, OP.

ITT: OP's mental illness

>saged

I'm not sure what is going on here, but it sounds like one of my 4 year old daughter's explanations of how something works.

Your 4 year old daughter is apparently smarter than you are. Kill yourself.

find me this magical rock that looks different depending on who looks at it, sounds to me like some joseph smith mormonism shit right there and youre using it to denounce atheism.

Moar

You can demonstrate this for yourself easily. Get what appears to be a smooth rock. Then, while looking at the rock, put a magnifying glass in front of *one* eye. The magnified rock will appear rough. You are detecting smoothness qualia with one eye and roughness qualia with the either. Physical matter cannot give rise to differing, mutually exclusive qualia according to the definition of physical matter, which is that it is consistent regardless of who is looking at it. QED, physical matter can't exist.

Don't act as a physician if you haven't passed secondary education.

Roughness is a macroscopical property. It measures the imperfections of the surface of a material. Used A LOT on the mechanical industry.

If you say "magnifying glass" and "roughness" in the same phrase you are doing it wrong.

Your argument is invalid like above's, faggot. Try again.

> physical matter can't exist
> my god exist
Topkek

The bait is strong in this one.

If physical matter does not exist, the only thing capable of maintaining the seeming consistency we see in the world around us is God. It's the mind of God which provides the objective standard we use to perceive the world, not "physical matter."

The irony is that this all follows naturally from empiricism, the very quality worshippers of Scientism claim is the basis of their religious faith.