New trap thread

new trap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient.eu/article/870/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5CeYwEnqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yesyesyesyesyes

i will need peoples help keeping this alive. i was the only poster last thread. just comment or contribute.

Bumping thread

Bumperoni

>was the only poster last thread.
I posted and was doing laundry.

God damn. Would be in a relationship with so fast

there's more

Is it okay to say that I am in lust over her.

Who dis?

thx mang.

Bumperino

Glad to help ^_^

Need proof of trappage

no way this is a trap

ill let you guys in on this story of this piece of art.
she started hrt at 9 years old. is now 18. effects physically were fantastic. i was good friends with her on tumblr for a few years. (not in a weird way)
the last few years, she has gone through extreme mental anguish, causing a spiral. she has fallen off the face of social media and the web as a whole. i used to text her every so often but idk if she has that number or not anymore.
point is, she is essentially ruined. maybe even suicidal. its a sad story.

see

I wanna see the pre hrt photos

im off to work fellas. treat this thread well.

closest i have

ta friendo

I don't understand how society can let kids fuck up the rest of their life like this. They obviously cannot make decisions at 9 years old about wanting to become the opposite gender and realizing the full extent of the matter.

No wonder this person is suicidal what if he decided I want to be a male, I want a wife and kids, I want my family to respect me but is now at a point where the only thing he can be is a gutterslut for fags and blaming his parents for letting him do this to himself.

You're stupid as fuck, if your son plays with barbies and dolls and likes to wear dresses more than jeans its pretty obvious he prefers to be/ act like a girl

Kids will be kids, they will play and act stupid. I grew up with younger sisters and 2 neighbor girls so most of the time I was left playing with barbie dolls and letting them do my hair and just messing around in general. This didn't mean I want to be a girl, it meant I'm a kid who is playing with other girls.

Kids are extremely impressionable if they see this kind of behavior they are going to act on that behavior. Monkey see, monkey do. That's why you got little niglets beating eachother up at the age of 7 and little white kids playing in doors with toys like barbie dolls, stuffed animals or action figures. It's the culture not the person.

People go well into their 30s and 40s still not fully realizing who they are as a person and what they truly identify as. How can you expect a 10 year old to do the same?

oh hey, that's me!

Hi everyone!

bump

Add to this the fact that many divorced single mothers will turn their sons into daughters happily just to get revenge on the father. You have mothers who are pushing this mentality on their kids.

Luckily I grew up in a time before this madness took place because my mom is one of those insane bitches. She would tease me about being gay even though I'm not gay and say if she really thought I was gay she wouldn't tease me about it so lighten up its just a joke. She would make me do the dishes, laundry and house cleaning while her and my younger sisters who were fathered by a different man would just watch tv and make jokes about how shes training me to be a good housewife. If she had the ability to put me on HRT and actually turn me into a girl she would have just to be a spiteful bitch.

You aren't going to see one of these kids going through HRT with their father standing right next to them giving their support, it's always a single mother or a mother with a different father.

holy shit shes passable af, i would gladly date her and fuck her rough

who is she?

so fucking bored of seeing this reposted every fucking trap thread

Then here's more

still pretty hot though

do you have more nudes?

This isn't a trap
This is a faggot with a bra

I love this girl.

Take a look at Rome and what happened after the family unit was destroyed. Our fall will be similar.

ancient.eu/article/870/

"Conclusion

Roman society, then, centered on the family and emphasised the role of the father. Much later the absolute power of the father would weaken as many of the more traditional social norms would be challenged and broken down. Unlike their counterparts elsewhere, Roman women would gain a modicum of independence and their children, or at least the wealthier ones, became free to marry whomever they wished. In the latter days of the Republic many public figures - one of the more notable was Cicero - claimed that the decline in Roman morality and loss of the old established values was a reason for its fall.

In 18 BCE Emperor Augustus, objected to this decline of Roman morals and enacted a series of laws to promote marriage, marriage fidelity, and childbirth. However, under the emperor the idea of pater potesta would expand - he became pater patriae or father of his country. This was not the first time this term had been used for Cicero had received the title after his prosecution of Catiline, and Caesar received it after his victory at Munda. Many future emperors would embrace this concept, that is, the idea of being a father to the people. The idea of a male dominated society would, of course, not end with the fall of Rome. It would remain in many areas and cultures well into the modern era."

same

Hi! I cant seem to remember your tumblr name

That sucks but also kinda hot

Greentext some stories please if you have any humiliating stories

>girl

Any castrated sissies/traps?

>cdisabel.tumblr.com

why was there blood in the other pictures

Didn't think i'd learn something new in a trap thread.

Thanks

the biggest trap is mike wazowsziki cuz that nigga fuckin traps ur dick up in his mouth yo have you ever seen monsters inc

>youtube.com/watch?v=Yw5CeYwEnqw

cute. would bang

bookmarked for later.
thank you based user.

I had ruined the lace by washing it with my red stockings so i thought, since it's ruined anyway, I might as well get something more out of it and did a fetish shoot

would fondle ladyballs while plunging the depths of boipucci/10

any traps wanna kik? heres my pics

which old spice refresh is that

that's gianna rivera

You look hideous. Go die in a fiery hole.

thanks

oh my god. you've been so pretty!

anytime.

l u r k m o a r

It's weird. I can totally tell from the chin and jaw that that's a dude. But goddamn. I'm mad attracted.
Am I gay now?

who is this?

you dont tell me what to do, bitch

You have a very beautiful face

okay then. continue to make a fool of yourself.

ts farrah

see

gtfo

Homie, may I ask what you do as a job/ career/ contracts you take?

ujelly?

in better shape than more of 90% of people on Sup Forums

you don't respond well to being embarrassed. you might want to work on that.

Your pectorals, homie. Where have they gone?

Thanks bro

He's got marfans or some shit

what's her screename?

it used to be cassie brooks. maybe still is?

If you have ANY self respect don't EVER accept the use of that disgusting word