Hey Sup Forums, I need a bit of advice. I've been looking into getting my own fingerbox for quite some time now...

Hey Sup Forums, I need a bit of advice. I've been looking into getting my own fingerbox for quite some time now. After searching for a few weeks, I've stumbled across pic related. They're claiming this beauty is a 17th Century madJapan. However, I'm not sure about it's authenticity. They have it listed for around $13,000 right now. Anybody able to authenticate it for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know man, you really need to get a pic of the bottom so you can verify the makers mark.

Die faggot.

Looks like a real nice piece OP. I remember my father bringing home a similar finger box kit. He spent his savings from fixing shoes to buy it for the family. Truly blessed

Forgot pic

nah man, that's fingerbox from Heian period, you can tell from the crude craftsmanship and basic brass.

Excuse me please..
> Fingerbox

What

it's the best artifact and collectable man, the modern ones are rubbish with their silicone interior to simulate what a mastodon felt like

I think these japanese fingerboxes are vastly overrated. Go for a cheap standart one if it's your first but make sure it's wooden. Metal fingerboxes are useless imho

Do you think I should look about getting the seller to lower the price then? Though it isn't around the time period I wanted, the craftsmanship is still undeniable good.

Absolute fucking cancer.

is it used as an onahole?

you should be looking a Mesopotamian ones from their enlightenment days, though rare they have an amazing marble finish

well you probably could if you have a micro penis

youtube.com/watch?v=ebXbLfLACGM

No newfriend...you put your finger inside...that's why it's called fingerbox.

>summerfriends trying to prove they're not.

Fingerbox is an item fad that began on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums board sometime in the summer of 2010.

The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

This. Medium condition. Wouldn't pay more than 8k.

But you should arrange a meeting for testing first. It all depends on your subjective feeling.

Well done

You literal faggot

your father did not not good. it is clearly visible, that these are cheap replicas. im sorry, but your dad has been fooled

kys

you can tell that those are replicas due to the unmatching grain and different tone on the wood (as well as nails) i hope he didn't spend over $800 for all those

Didn't start on Sup Forums. Been a thing for a while.. way before 2010.

made 700 of those yesterday and sold it to some shady guy as raw boxes

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.2

not OP, but to add, the reason the term "fingering boxes" is a sexual term is due to the pleasure of having an excellent fingerbox can only be described via a good Vagina