explain?

Definitely not fake, you should buy some and inject yourself, OP

this

how are you sure it will kill you?

Cant find anything anywhere

nice sarcasm m8

wtf those prices are in mBTC right?

op inject that shit

It's real and I have as much as you want. It's $500.00 per teaspoon but I only ship by the gallon.

yeah lel

Where can I contact you at?

OP you're such a faggot. Why are you even considering this. If you ingest a drug at least find its chemical name. 5 Internets says it's just water

[email protected]

ok here is your $38400

so Valkyr is actually real?

top kek

bump

what a queer way to lose/earn $166,000

nowhere near as queer as OP though

>Fucking secret finite super soldier drug that makes someone strong enough to LIFT A FUCKING SMART CAR
>$250

You're almost as fucking retarded as OP

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion

he's long dead daddy cant hurt you anymore little one so stop this prjecting

Fake as fuck. I'm sure the US and Russia are doing all kinds of genetic R&D but life isn't a comic book.

bullshit. "Compound B" sounds straight out of a comic book. gtfo

>250BTC = $250

ayy lmao

Look closer
>250 buttcoin
>160$k

I'd love to see the mong who has that money to spend on a spoopy wibbly green science needle full of monkey testicles

Oh shit bitcoin,just rwalised when i looked at the pic again. Fuck that was dumb. But yeah still snake oil

hurr damage control

>$250
Try about $160,000. One bitcoin is worth about $650 right now.

Yeah man just noticed. Thats some expensive snake oil. You would think someone with that kinda money would be smart, so it seems like a shitty scam

Don't be so harsh on the faggot.
Dogecoin is the only REAL cryptocurrency after all

I admitted i was wrong, i didnt pay attention to the currency and i saw the seller was in the US. Not sure how thats damage control.......

compound b is a mixture of 2 explosives, so of course it's gonna make your muscles grow explosively

hurrrrrrr

that's why it exists; there are enough bored multimillionaires in the world that there's some probability one will eventually stumble across it and buy it because why not. If one person in five years does it, the scammer has made a giant fucking profit, so why not throw it out there?

Especially because of the "this can't be a scam, nobody would ever fall for it" intuition that everyone has at least a little bit. Not all rich people are above average intelligence.

Seems legit, I would say go for it OP

Yeah i can see that. Its fuck all effort on the scammers part, low probability of success but if it works fucking hell do you get a payday

baseraiders.com/2012/11/04/compound-b13-and-other-super-soldier-drugs/

Isnt compound b a mix of TNT and RDX?