Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other user will say what they would do to them.

hold her by her hair then force my cock down her throat make her look up at me while i cum down her throat

Bend her over and pound her ass into oblivion then cum all over her face

take her on a night out, after dinner go to a bar and slip her a roofie, take her into a back room where a pool table is set up and tie her to it naked. all the guys in the bar get to take turns fucking her pussy and ass, or forcing their cocks down her throat while the girls whip her ass, fist her or fuck her with pool cues and beer bottles. before she wakes up dump her naked on the beach and let her wake up covered in drying cum and sand with no clothes, no money and no phone

dip in chocolate

have sex with in the woods

satanic occult sex ritual, suck on tits

have sex with while watching horror movie and getting drunk

impregnate and disappear

paint blue sun on forehead

pick a fave?

What would you do to this slag

paddle in a canoe naked

The special needs one in the middle

tie her wrists to the railing, fuck her throat till i cum

bdsm

do cocaine with

cum on tits

nothing

Her name.
Does it happen to be Dominique?

eat a chocolate cake with

threesome

fuck with microphone

5'4" only 100lbs

I'd run her down in that grass field and wrestle her to the ground. While everyone watched, Id pull down her shorts and fuck her in the ass, screaming in front of the whole crowd. Other men would come over and jerk off on her while we fucked. I'd fill her ass with cum and then get the girl on the left to eat her out.

Someone be kind enough to do mine now?

put on floating pillow in small paradise lake

Tell me

tie up

the most cock hungry slut ive met, wwyd?

girl with pink shirt in the background

put naked on bed and tease with feather

Shove my cock in her tiny little ass abs start pounding her. The more she squirms the harder I go until I full up her little ass with cum

pour a can of orange juice over

fuck would love to sling this slut around the room, use all her holes, bet her ass is perfect

What will you do to her?

have her wear reptilian eye lenses and hold a pitchfork while in red lingerie with fire background

would love to undress her by removing each piece of lego, one by one.

what would you do

be fucked by pikachu

perfect tits for a titjob

straight up lick that armpit to start with, up and down her arm until i reach her bit fat juicy nipples

you got any more of her?

have sex in air while parachuting

put ketchup on tits and lick

What would u do

sleep naked with

what would you do to these sisters? rachel in red, jennifer in black

Let 20 homeless guys violently deepthroat/facefuck her bukkake her face

Would pay her 5 dollars each and she would love it and make it a habbit.

The pic says it all

no, it's jenny

fuck her with her own broom stick

My current intern

xD i like that one

i'd love to have her sick my cock and lick my balls, i'd wrap my legs behind her head and push her head down till she chokes

Would make her cosplay the clown serial killer from daw and then shove mdma and Lsd in her system as I fuck her while she deliriously repeated "want to pray a game?

Very tight small ass. She's a little virgin too

i'd push her down as she sits like this and ram my cock up her ass, my balls rubbing against her feet as i thrust

Unbelievably generic
I wouldn't even fuck

would love to see some pics of her tight ass then, how you know shes a virgin? how you know her in general?

Grab a fistful of her hair and use my other hand to tear open her shirt. Spit in her face and tell her she's subhuman trash as I slap her tits. Force her to her knees and ram my cock into her mouth as she sobs, fucking her mouth just deep enough she gags on every thrust. As the drool starts to run out of her mouth and cover her abused tits I'll call her a whore and a victim, tell her no one will ever love her now. Then I'll blow a load on her face, take a picture and make her send it to her boyfriend

That's so mean but very hot

Would bdsm torture tits and nipples since you are so eager for a titfuck

more pics?

Comments

Fuckin kek. Nice user

Double dubs would ger her chub chubs beaten to within an inch of life using that cellphone in hand.
Then would inject with heroin

would love to have a laying down naked in a park on an extremely hot day, and fry an egg on her forehead

Because she is a good little muslim girl.

She loves it balls deep. Wants to be torn open I swear

mmm i fucking love that, would love to get her drunk as fuck for the first time, and eat out her fucking tight asshole, and then cum deep down her throat.