Someone from Mountain View, California just searched for my email

Someone from Mountain View, California just searched for my email

The FBI headquarters is in Mountain View, California

Am I on a watch list?

Do you honestly think the if FBI was watching you, they would leave any evidence for you to find out?

If you're on a list, you find out when they break down your door.

Quack.

We all are. As long as they don't come knocking on your front door for house visit, you are okay.

Please. Everyone here is on a watchlist. If your the kind of person to cum here often you should be lol.

how do you check these things? i search peoples freaky deaky details all the time

I searched for my own email on some email search website and then it added me to their system and emails me whenever someone searches my email on that website

I just checked again and this has been happening for a while
Could it be the same guy or is it just a flaw in their system? Maybe it's some bot that found my email?

Lay off the drugs. Don't be so paranoid. Unless you're a terrorist or pedophile, the FBI doesn't care about you

I once threw a water balloon with allah ackbar written on it at an airport worker and ran away but I was on cctv without a mask, I've been paranoid ever since

>or pedophile
>implying

Howd u figure this stuff out?

do you think the FBI use a website to search for emails?

I wonder if you are now being watched.

Also, do they watch your house in suspicious cars?

Maybe the way they search for websites at the FBI is really tedious and some poor guy working there wanted to use an easier method?

Nah m8, the FBI wouldn't use a site that is accesible for the public to research your email

Oh shit sorry OP my bad bro. I thought you were my Aunt Carol. I'll stop bro.

Google headquarters is in mountain view too OP, don't worry they are just data mining

You look like a fag, mate.

Do they mine metadata or all data for the NSAiggers?

i had facebook tell me that someone from mountain view tried to change my password a few weeks ago.

4spooky6me

tried to change your password?

So it could be some account hijacking group or something? I'm pretty sure my password is secure but is it possible that just by visiting a website or downloading something a keylogger could be on my computer that would eventually get my password?

Is this a V&/Watchlist-tier thread?

Calm down. We don't want anything from you. It wasn't us.

Someone from mountain view tried to order audio tech with my credit card.

I have rare pepes

We have single edition rarest pepes.

You don't have this pepe

But we have this pepe

Nevermind. It's so rare it didn't post.

This pepe doesn't actually exist
but I have it

>the kind of person
you mean a normie? Wake up it s 2016 and this is the cleanest chan

8ch is cleaner