Why do Hispanic immigrants get treated like shit when they're western, willing to assimilate, pay taxes...

Why do Hispanic immigrants get treated like shit when they're western, willing to assimilate, pay taxes, commit less crimes than native Americans, etc?

I for one am glad they along with asians will replace whites and blacks in 100 years

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmHFFa5GI3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Define Hispanic and Latin american please.

>willing to assimilate
>pay taxes
>commit less crimes than [...]
This entire thread is a joke.
Illegals don't pay income tax, and commit crimes only second to blacks when equalizing for population.
``Hispanics'' don't assimilate. They assimilate better than Asians on average, yet they're more vocal in demanding that people cater to their lazy asses that will never attempt to learn English.

>they're western
lolno
>willing to assimilate
lolno
>pay taxes
lolno
>commit less crimes than native Americans
lolFUCKINGno

the more amerindian blood they have the shittier they are

white hispanics are god tier, unfortunately they're a minority and rarely present outside of texas, arizona and new mexico

>Willing to assimilate

Lolno. They don't even bother learning a few words in English. As a cashier in beanerville I can confirm

You have to go back, Pablo

Americans are racist.

But seriously it's half and half, half hard workers, half lazy or drug traffickers.

Unlike blacks which are 13% hard workers and 87% anything else

t. Jose Cruz

because you're a racial enemy, indio.

The problem is that the hard working immigrants spend so much time working, their kids end up joining the other half.

Conqueror European Colonists no good with blk slaves or indian enemies.

this
no one wants to admit it but deep down it's all about race

Over here we get overrun by swarms of Spanish students every Summer.

>Swarm public transport, like busses
>Like 50 getting on at a time
>Constantly shout when they talk
>Play shitty music out loud
>Don't give up their seats for the elderly (Bastards)
>Constantly take up the entire footpath
>They all fucking sit in the middle of the footpath or at chokepoints in the city
>None of them close their mouths when they eat

Fucking manlet cunts ruin Summer for me

Really makes you think.

Puerto Ricans are about the most trashy, cultureless people I've ever seen.

>dress like homeless people
>smell of refried beans
>always rude and always curse all the time
>breed like rabbits

It's alright, we get treated pretty good in cities with a 30%+ Hispanic population, which will soon be most of the US.
>mfw every single business in my city has the option to service me in spanish

>implying a romanian knows anything about hispanics

Not true. Genes for larger brain size are more frequent in amerindians.

Not for long.

Can we just post more thick hips?

well that's not good enough, they are still missing the magic of being white, which automatically makes you better for some reason
(don't ask me why)

but don't get me wrong they are ok, one time the pope said that indians have souls unlike black people

>be an American colony
>become trashy and cultureless
OH SAY CAN YOU SHART

People from spanish speaking countries

Sure thing!

I am a half-Anglo mulatto whose family has fought in every war this country has ever been in. You go back faggot.

>20% of the population and growing
>Illegals aren't even counted in that stat
Sure ;^).

>I am negro

AƔaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

You saying you're trashy and cultureless, America's Hat? :^)

Why don't spics of any stripe know how to queue?

Yeah and my family was here while yours was probably still being raped by Russians

>willing to assimilate
Most refuse to learn english

Because Americans are spoiled and haven't yet had to deal with large scale lower class Middle Eastern immigration.

Don't really think so desu. Guatemalans and Peruvians integrate far better than Mexicans do despite being far more Indian.

Who knows when you were imported.

You make it sound as if they're all illegals, there's 30 million plus US citizens of Mexican ancestry vs a little over 5 million illegals

I'm sure the illegals do the bulk of the crime. That doesn't mean hispanic immigrants do less crime.

CHI

Large scale lower class Middle Eastern immigration would be called ``war'', and you wouldn't be shitposting on Sup Forums in that event. You'd be given whatever cucked AR-15 they have available in your state and be told to shoot brown.

CHI

well he first needs to define "treated like shit"

CHICANOOOOOO

CHI
CHI
CHI
CHI
CHI

Think a little more. The peruvians who go there have more wealth than the mexicans who go to your country. Peru is far away from the us, mexico is your neighbour. Don't know about guatemalans.
Pic related to mexicans & central americans.

CHI

Is true in Mexico as well, the ruling caste are Spanish-descended whites and full blooded Indians are at the bottom of society.

Whats with the obssession with assimilation and immigration and hispanics with you Americans. fuck off with your shit threads poor take them to Sup Forums.

Proof?

it's just an immigrant thing
if they can work and generally get by without having to learn english, they just won't

Tell me how they get treated like shit? The ones that get deported commit crimes and don't pay taxes, there are plenty of working class white and black families that thanks to liberals resort to living on welfare simply because they are discouraged that the jobs their parents worked are being filled by hispanics, many companies and farmers won't hire manual labour unless you speak spanish, and as a result you see tonnes of lower class whites and blacks who get fat on welfare and unemployment. Also, nice race baiting.

Why should Hispanic immigrants feel bad if they are harder workers?

They're not hard workers just because they're willing to work much less than a local will

They aren't inherently harder workers. There are plenty of hardworking white and black people with manual labour in northern states, it's just cheaper to hire Hispanic labour the majority of the time. Also, I don't think they should feel ashamed, my point is that isn't simply a case of one group working harder than the other.

They are. They work faster and work longer hours.

Can't wait to see hispanic and asian unite and breed together to create a masterrace that will inherit Jew's powers and money to control america.

Thic hispanic chicks come take my BAC

Nice meme. I knew white people who worked with Hispanic people doing the exact same work for the same hours whether it's apple picking, cow milking, tree planting.

Heck, niggers used to do those jobs before welfare. They weren't always lazy either.

That's not the same as refusing to learn English.

>was brought here as a child
>duel citizen
>speak spanish and english fluently
>live in the South
>do better in school than the majority of my White classmates
>they mostly drop out to work shitty factory jobs
>I go on to college
>people actually spend time from their lives to hate on me and express it
>nothing will change

Ill leave the country in a couple of years though, so dont worry cucks. I kinda hope all illegals do end up getting deported, I want to see Americans work some of the jobs they choose to do.

t. pablo diego picasso

>Hispanics worse than natives
bait thread confirmed.

The fact is that there are plenty of Americans that work farm jobs, factory jobs, bricklaying, house siding, and roofing jobs. Just because some spergs on Sup Forums make fun of Hispanics doesn't mean shit when that's true of anyone that's talked about on Sup Forums.
t. dual citizen that speaks German and plans on staying here because I am not some wuss who gets worried just because someone on the internet gets angry at them.

I feel you m8.

Are you going back to your country?

Reminder that South Americans =/= Mexicans

This.

Im not one of the autists that claims the US needs illegals in order to survive, but there have been many times where illegals leaving the jobs they worked at caused trouble for the owners. You dont have to believe anyone that claims this in the thread, but you can believe those that experience it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmHFFa5GI3Q

Im going to try Ireland, they seem like total bros honestly.

>western
Wrong unless they're from the Southern Cone.
>willing to assimilate
Wrong
>pay taxes
Wrong
>commit less crimes that native Americans
Extremely wrong

t. Chicano

I go into Dearborn a lot it's p chill there