Hey Sup Forums, I have a bunch of Pokémon Go accounts levelled up and ready to sell. Where should I sell them...

hey Sup Forums, I have a bunch of Pokémon Go accounts levelled up and ready to sell. Where should I sell them? Ebay keeps taking them down.

Other urls found in this thread:

github
github.com/PokemonGoF/PokemonGo-Bot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try craigslist

Why would people pay for an account on this game when it's so easy?

You could just give one to me, op

Level 18. Anyone have 100 bucks? I'd let it go for that

OP you're a massive faggot is you think anyone would pay anything for these

People are paying for accounts. Buy usually level 15+ with most of the rares.

do you not look on Ebay or anything like that? all my accounts are LVL 25+ with rares, they will sell I just have to figure out how.

How much are you trying to sell them for?

50 bucks. I sold one already for 60. Had them on eBay and they got over 100 before they got taken down

What cheats you using? Joystick or spoofing?

just using a simple bot haha

give pls, i wanna lvl up my one and only acc, too lazy to go outside

why would anyone buy accounts? i play the game on pc and got to lvl 22 in 3 days now...

beats me man, I don't get it either. But as long as there's a market I'm gonna try to make money to pay for uni

maybe i should do that as well... if ebay doesnt work maybe there are some facebook pages for this stuff or something?

You know anyone who gps spoofed is going to be shadow banned on the next update? I wouldnt buy any accounts. Go out there and earn your stripes kids.

>100 bucks
Thats pricy, and im being nice

you got your bot from github or did you go so far to make your own?
if github, does it work well?

I agree. Also not OP who posted that

found on github, would post link but at work! and yes, it works really well. Doesn't GPS spoof either so no ban.

github com/PokemonGoF/PokemonGo-Bot
thats the one i found, kinda tempted to just try it out, but right now i am enjoying playing it as some kind of idle game

Would people actually spend money on this? Isn't catching and leveling them up yourself all the fun?

I have a personal account which I'm doing legit and then just other accounts to fuck around in. Just make sure your location is off or else you may get GPS caught

maybe people had a late start and feel like there is no way they could ever compete in gyms so they buy accounts, but those people probably dont know how to set it up on pc

Gets me soft banned too much
dont use it anymore

That is the only true fun of this. I've met countless people since it started, even though I am a sad and ugly shadow of a man.

i personally would love to play the game legit but unfortunately my phone is too slow and im not buying a new phone to play one game

>How do people get such high lvl pokemon?
Im lvl 17, and my max is my golduck at 800 which I found and lvled up at lvl 7. Never found anything above lvl 700.

>400

shopped

my lvl 22 account right now. not focusing on high cp's but rather leveling quickly

Its not shopped bitch

Shithat

Tablet?

how did you get so many stardust? fake gps?

I am doing same shit as you, i got 10 bots running at the moment. But i was thinking about selling seperate pokemons when the trade comes out.

what's with the autistic pokemon names?

wanna explain how the bot works, i got it but how to i set it up? does it work w/ bluestacks?

no its an iphone 4s i believe, its not oficially supported and runs the game like a series of pictures. crashes all the time when i click on anything

Its german

Why would people buy accounts on this game though?? You have to be retarded to do so.

just noticed the name, are you german/swiss by any chance? i mean "feuerkadse"... :D

So what are the best ways to cheat in this game.
I started very late and can't really compete with everyone here.
Playing in android btw

get the nox app player for pc, theres a special pokemon go version

Whats the point of cheating?

I cant help you unless i know what hack you are using.
github.com/PokemonGoF/PokemonGo-Bot
I am using this and is working fine. Just download stuff, config and enjoy
I

Can I still use my account then?

sure its the same google account you allready use

Awesome, thanks a lot!
Currently on my phone, could you tell me some of the features I'd have then?

compensate for a late start or being able to play the game if your phone is too bad

Why would anyone buy these?
Unless you have rare pokemon they are worth jack shit. EVERYONE BOTS TOO.

i got to lvl 10 in 2 hours with this

1. gps spoofing, teleport wherever you want
2. walk around using WASD keys
3. have a lag free experience
(4. for ne so far not a single crash)

He's botting. Apparently theybknownits an issue and most accounts that botted with probably be perma'd when they get their shit straight.

link to bot pls

Great, thanks again!
I'll probably create a second account, if they ban one, I can still play legit on the other

How do you get such high lvls? Do you just catch them like that?

Only if you're retarded enough to make country jumps every 5 minutes

has allready been posted

yea thats what i did as well

Google shiftcodeyt github and its first link
if you have basic computer knowledge you can figure out how to use it.

I didnt make it, but enjoy!

>level 10
>2 hours
Jesus fam, your settings suck cock

how would they know if you gps spoofed some kilometers away or closed your app and drove there in a car... if you dont do retarded shit you wont get banned

Im trying not to make it too obvious, as long as im better than my friends im happy :D! :)

No point in botting after 30, tbh the only reason I'm doing it is to get to 30 because that's when the game actually starts.

you can get to level 18 in less than a week you autist, no one's gonna pay that much

many accounts with rare pokemons allready sold pretty well. people are retarded and will buy anything

>brings up an invalid point
You realize your phone gps is always on correct?

>... closed your app ..
herp derp

That's how it started for me, but I needed more.
People love saying accounts sold, but there's never any proof they actually did. Idiots just say they sold rare Pokemon when in reality they probably didn't. There is no market for selling accounts, and if you do buy/sell accounts it will probably be banned when they 720 noscope all of the spoofers.

>earn your stripes kids
>kids
holy shit, not only do you not know what you're talking about, but you're also acting like a 30 year old basement dweller.

>fuck I closed it I guess it isnt open anymore
The next time it connects it will read it please stop being stupid.

He is old af, but they did it with ingress, almost every spoofer got banned in a massive banwave. Will happen with Pokemon also. Mainly because of the streamers that are doing it and making it look like it's ok to do and explaining how to do it.

>some kilometers away
Because you obviously cannot easily move out of your basement, stop being stupid.

>he
you mean "i"?

as my phone is too old to run the game that would not help my any way

Sure fam

I really wish i knew basic computer skills
to be able to use this

all these eeveelutions.. im fucking jelly
i cant find and eevee in my area

WHERED YOU DFIND HIM AT?

any idea when i should evolve my magikarp? got 471 candys but only a 137cp magikarp so i feel like its a total waste

Not in the US