Literally Kanye for adults

Literally Kanye for adults.

damn...

okay

Cgrats

really gets the noggin cloggin

CERTAIN LEVEL INTELLIGENCE KDFBANSDVLABJIVawbjf s

really makes you think...

U NEED HIGHER INT LEVEL TO LISTEN AND STAHP CALLING HIM SH!T U NOT SMART ENOUGH FOR HIM HJGBEIGHFAWRILEKV

>insults michael jackson of his time
>bunch of trolls start sucking his dick

j. cole´s just white people meme of the day and nothing more. lou reed level shit

Literally this generation's Nas

Isn’t a person just a collection of their mistakes, and also their, kind of, undoing of their mistakes? I mean, what else are you? You know, you’re always…you’re always just the reaction to the bad parts of yourself, I think. And I think that’s what is kind of like, a driving motivation behind any human being that’s…who wants to continue to grow and live life. ‘Cause they’re looking at their flaws and trying to, go beyond it. And I think that a person, you know, essentially dies when they think that they found themselves, ya know? Unless you want to admit that you, yourself, are not an individual, and are just part of a whole…movement of ideas, and thought, and culture, and humanity and, furthermore, the universe, and everything -- unless you really feel like that, and you’re walking through walls, you know, you are always trying to find yourself. And it’s usually a person who believes that they’ve found “the answer” -- found “the end” -- that there actually is a psychological end. And then what’s the point of, you know, doing anything after that?

CERTAIN

>rap
>adults

ok

Wasnt this guy in his late 20s rapping about cumming fast and having wet dreams? J Cole is just a vegan glutrn free version of early Kanye.

>Listen, this is a meditation for me
>A practice of being present
>There's no where I need to be
>Except right here with you
>Except right here with you
>Foldin' clothes, watching Netflix
>Catching up on our shows, eating breakfast
>Raisin Bran in my bowl
>With bananas and some almond milk
>I never thought I'd see the day
>I'm drinking almond milk ("You soft!")

What did he mean by this?

we are truly not worthy of his presence

j cole is overrated le poet man

it goes:

kdot
q
rocky
ab soulo
lupe

any other order and your a faggot

Come on pham, why y'all hating on Cole? Hes le intellectual hip hop man that we've been waiting for, right?

gambino is superior

more like hopsin for people who wear j crew

muh double platinum with no features