>this is a 6/10 in russia

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/128373915
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is lmao
3/10

>tfw no qt russian gf

Not sure if underage.

Looks like 1/10 for me. Horrible body, retarded face.

Because in Russia the women grossly outnumber the men, allowing the men to be picky as fuck.

huemosexual detectado

This is a meme invented by the Russia mafia to attract thirsty men to Russia.

Homosexual American, is that you?

Sex ratios. Deeper blue means more women. Deeper red means more men. Look at Russia

This is technically true, but most of that surplus of women are over the age of 50.

Grandmas have vaginas and are classified as "woman" in statistics you know that right?

So basically Russian men start dieing out by their early 30s. So Russia is where to go for MILFs. Too bad white women age horribly

not anymore.
communism wasn't healthy for many men.

>Tfw no russian qt

>Russian women born from 2010 to 2015 are expected to live to age 75.6, while Russian men are expected to live to age 64.2, a gap of 11.4 years. Other former USSR countries, such as Belarus, Ukraine and Latvia, have similarly high gaps, with many men in this area losing their lives to alcohol-related incidents, suicides and diseases, among other causes (as noted by demographer Murray Feshbach). The only nation with a higher life-expectancy gap between genders is war-torn Syria.

IE, there are more women than men, but they're all spinsters. The men OD, or drink themselves into oblivion, or shoot themselves before their time. If wrinkly babushkas are your thing, Russia is the place to be.

Looks pretty good but man her ass is weird. Does she have ass implants? Her body mass is like 35% ass.

Russian women prefer foreign men regardless. They have a bitter hatred towards Russian men.

""""""""""""""""""""Russian""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I want to die at age 27 or bit earlier

They wouldn't date a Hue anyway

>tfw 29
I can feel it.

I personally know a Russian woman married to a Mexican. They are both US Marines.

I want a Russian boyfriend.

Whats her surname?

this is 10/10 in anywhere

Average life expectancy of Russian women: 76

Average life expectancy of Russian men: 63

Every russian I have met in America was brown and looked turkish.

I really want russian gf.

Just imagine the scene: A brown faggot traveling to Russia with a Russian faggot

KEK

How do I deal with the huge amount of boring and/or stupid females? And stupid in the serious way.

Chegou o retardado ser viado aqui. Vota pro seu chanzinho de bosta,.

Probably ukrainians or caucasus cunts

yes, galina dubenenko
russia is a diverse country

She is blonde and blue eyed.

disgusting white women

Her husband looks like a white guy with a tan. Even has freckles. No real accent most of the time

Every Russian has blue eyes.

Every Russian has brown hair. If they have blonde hair they're Finnish.

pls gib fun coked out russian gf

(S)he looks like Putin

>every Russian has blue eyes
It's a meme.
You really don't know the world.

Probably because the majority of american "russians" are jews and ukranians

??? body ok.

He meant churka.

Lol at Gulf states and
>Andorra
>French Guyana
>Greenland

What is that little Polinesyan island with so many people? Fiji? Kiribaiti?

Her hair

>brown
ukrainians obviously

they will get themselves killed

methanol

>No Mexican qt gf

In the Russian language, there are two words which refer to Russians. One is "Rossisskii" which refers to Russian citizens; the other is "Russkie" which refers to "ethnic Russians".

Educate yourself, stupid Portuguese scum. Any "Russian" who looks Portuguese is Rossisskii/Rossiyanin or Khach from Southern Russia or churka from ex-Soviet countries.

>posts an Asian woman trying to be white

Good one, Hiroto.

there like 200 ethnic groups in russia, it's an absolutely massive country spanning 11 time zones with 14 neighbours.
Imagine how much diversity you have in brazil, now remember that russia is twice as big.

>Tumblr
Kill yourself monkey.
Did you escaped the jungle?
I'll call the authorities to rescue.

So I guess it really brown, died blonde, if you look at the roots

You would be lynched by bydlos

>dyed blonde

Khabib is an Avar, not Dagestani.

>there like 200 ethnic groups in russia
And 95% of those ethnic groups are random tribes in Northern Siberia with populations under 200.

>They wouldn't date a Hue anyway

5 seconds on instagram and notice that 95% of Brazilians don't even know where is Russia on map

Swarthy Russians aren't white, that's all i'm trying to say. It's not like in Western Europe, where both a Spanish or a Swede are white and European. In Russia, either you're a white with low-pigmentation or you have non-white blood, which many Russians do.

>that WW2 impact

These people are less than 5% of Russia.

holy shit. pretty sad to be honest
vimeo.com/128373915

-ko is always ukrainian m8

oh
when I googled it said russian, probably just born in russia

At least this guy is good looking. I doubt they are a couple. A kiss like that don't prove anything. The chink is ugly as fuck.

Brazilian men are obsessed with Russian women. You know to know where Russia is to get there.

at this point I don't even cringe, I only feel bad for people who make and believe to these pics

Abdulkaderova

Masha has hypnotizing ass

grandma has a vagina

bump

>yfw there is only a surplus of old russian women and young russian men outnumber young russian women

She's probably the hottest chick I've ever seen tbf

>Abdul

Kek. My friend was telling me about his blonde blue eyed girlfriend and when i met her, she was one of those Turkic Russian girls with dyed blonde hair, her surname was Makhmurova or something like that.

>all of that makeup
>10/10
no

>posting a pedo pic

I'm gonna report this nonce to FBI

>abdul
BTW kader is something quranish too. it means almighty i think.

Yeah could be tartar, or chechen, or if outside russia, kazakh or uzbek or some such.

that's unironically a man

*cringe*

wow you are legit retarded

Can I ask for one too

That post is trolling. But my point still stands, swarthy Russians aren't white, especially after you look at Central Asians and notice they look very similar to swarthy Russians.

why are we so blue
someone's taking all my girls reeeeeeeeeeeeee